What if we choose?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

willRules
Your ideal comic. Which marvel and Dc characters would be in it? would they fight? if so who would they fight?

Mine would be a X-men one. It is set in the present. Every X-men and every Member of the brotherhood fight in one huge war, the fate of Mutant and Mankind's relationship in the battle......

During the fight Xavier finds Magneto without his helmet. Xavier attacks him mentally but refuses to kill him. Magneto gets an oppurtunity and uses his powers to send a metal pole flying towards Xavier, Xavier purposely falls outta his wheel-chair and the pole misses and hits Magneto killing him. a anti-mutant protester helps xavier back into his chair. The moment was broadcast on Tv worldwide. xavier sends out a telepathic message to every person on the planet telling them that peace is the only way forward.

The last page/s is a double page spread of All the X-men there has ever been....

pr1983
Mine would be an x-men one... shit seriously needs to be sorted... some of the powers are a joke and the teams are all over the place... and as for some of the costumes...

bad claremont, bad... weep

i'd sort out the shit over 12 or so issues... maybe have them fight the fantastic four or the new avengers...

writer: mark verheiden
artist: jim lee

willRules
Originally posted by pr1983

there we go thats the artist I would also pick big grin

armandovalles
Mine would be an X-Men one where Juggernaut gets his full power back from Cyttorak but it corrupts him to be evil again so once again they have to stop him just like the good ol' days but this time WITHOUT any telepaths since none of them are present.

Writer: Stan Lee
Artist: Either Jim Calafiore, Greg Land, or Steve McNiven

willRules
That would be cool. I can imagine a big Juggernaut fight on the X-mansion front lawn for some reason..........

NoFate007
Battle Royal

JLA and all of Marvel's heroes must team up, along with some villains as well (not all of course), in order to destroy a massive team of villains that pose a greater threat than they could imagine. Some villains would team up with the heroes, say perhaps Dr. Doom, and without a doubt Magneto would.

Basically I think SOME of the main villains should be Lex Luthor, The Joker, Carnage, Doomsday, Galactus, possibly Amazo...

(I'll get back to this when I have more time...)

Pointinel
Mine would be an x-men one... shit seriously needs to be sorted... some of the powers are a joke and the teams are all over the place... and as for some of the costumes...

bad claremont, bad... weep

i'd sort out the shit over 12 or so issues... maybe have them fight the fantastic four or the new avengers...

writer: mark verheiden

you dont like CC, cool. but please try not to insult the man who single-handedly revived a book that is on the verge of CANCELLATION and not to mention acquire a fanbase big enough to support Marvel by itself. add that to the fact that he did it for 20+ years... 20 effin years of consistently good story-telling. some of the best works in the industry was done by this man. true story.

sorry if i had to say all that. but i really love chris claremont's works and i respect the man. i even met him twice, and i frequently participate in his board over at another site. id appreciate it if you show a lil respect tho, criticize but dont mock.

::exits dork mode::

NoFate007
Ok so here is what I would say. Keep in mind, to make this more interesting, everyone is very very powerful - no horrible writing where like, Black Canary can defeat Galactus though. Here is how my comic series would be set up:

DC and Marvel unite 100%. Major villains have been gathered together as a huge faction to try to destroy everyone (with of course minor subplots in order to get that goal started, and side tracks). The heroes decide to make their own sort of JLA, but bigger of course. The MAJOR villains are:

The Joker, Lex Luthor, Apocalypse, Doomsday, Galactus, Braniac, Thanos, Carnage, Darkseid, and Sinestro. They have minor villains working for them, such as Electro, Shocker, Metallo, Clayface, you know, minor people, and they have access to Sentinels and other technology like that. The leader of that whole thing is Lex Luthor because he is the money and so forth and has a reasoning that quiets down the competition between Apocalypse, Galactus, Braniac, Thanos and Darkseid. Doomsday is basically one of their weapons, as is Carnage - the Joker is in there pretty much for advice since he seems to understand how people work, very well. Of course, The Joker and Carnage cause problems due to their insanity.

The heroes are broken up into sanctions with their skills. Here is a rough sketch of how that would be:

Leaders: Superman, Batman, Flash, Spider-Man, Professor X, Mr. Fantastic, Hulk and Iron Man. Professor X has used his skills to give Banner the ability to control Hulk better, so he is as intelligent as he is when he is Banner, while keeping Hulk's strength and so forth - so that is why he's there.

Cosmics: Green Lanterns, Silver Surfer, allies like that. Leader is Hal Jordan....

NoFate007
Magic: Wonder Woman (leader), Thor, Hawkgirl, Hawkman, Dr. Strange, Blade, Morbius, Ghost Rider, Captain Marvel (Shazam) and Aquaman. This gives them a wide variety of magic and unexplainable things - Blade and Ghost Rider, and Aquaman basically - they are good for fighting magicians and people like Mephisto and whatnot.

Intelligence: Martian Manhunter, The Question, etc.

X-Squad: Wolverine, Cyclops, Storm, Jean (at power of the GOOD Phoenix) and so forth, everyone from Gambit to Iceman to Rogue. Plus they also have the other 3 members of the Fantastic 4, Venom, and surprisingly Dr. Doom and Magneto w/Brotherhood (who know the severity of this problem and realize they must be good for now). Magneto is the leader, with Dr. Doom at a close standby, and Cyclops as the main field man in control.

Rogues: Nightwing (leader), Batgirl (Barbara), Robin (Drake), Catwoman, Mr. Freeze (yes...because they helped him cure Nora and he's repaying them), Black Cat, Supergirl, Huntress, Black Canary, some others. This would be a great unit to do because Nightwing and Robin have these romantic links in there as possibilities, plus you have Supergirl vs Batgirl, or Batgirl vs Huntress, or whatever. The girls will fight a lot, especially for instance Black Cat and Catwoman since they have the whole cat thing going on.

Rogues 2: Captain America (leader), Daredevil, Green Arrow, Hawkeye, Punisher, Steel, a few others that have no REAL powers per say but they are like these guys.

This is basically set up like the JLA cartoon, where there are separate cases for people and stuff, but their is really one universal threat. Now, this series would mean the deaths of lots of people, and changes in characters and such. For instance, the villains could be working on a mutant serum, and it could infect a hero such as...idk, Steel...

NoFate007
...in doing so he'd become really powerful due to a mutant enhancement, but he'd die in that comic, maybe like a cancerous disease caused by it.

Mortal people would be killed off - not all of course, but what are the chances that Green Arrow and Hawkeye are gonna last through a full-scale attack? Carnage would leave in one comic and bind with Joker...leaving Casady a feeble mess until it comes back to him, and we learn that by joining with Joker, the symbiote itself went insane due to the lack of reality in Joker's mind...and had to leave with its last ounce of strength to go to a mind that made more sense to it. Casady is even more nuts now and even more powerful, but so is The Joker.

The final battle would have Lex Luthor building something with Apocalypse's technology and Braniac's know-how, which fuses together Apocalypse, Braniac, Galactus, Doomsday, Thanos, Darkseid, and a brand new symbiote. The name of such a monstrosity would be "I". A HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE battle royal takes place, between every single person. We have groups going for I and we have the henchmen keeping the lower characters busy, ie your Daredevils and your Nightwings. In the end, many heroes die, most of the villains die, I is destroyed - which is a hell of a lot of weight lifted off these heroes' backs.

Some villains obviously survive, like Juggernaut, The Joker, Lex Luthor. With Spider-Man's help, Venom kills Carnage once and for all, and is at peace so permanently quits trying to kill Spidey.

After all is said and done, the universe is a much safer place. Death, Eternity, Beyonder, TOAA - all those people are put to rest. The fact that we have these immortal beings able to control everything I think is ridiculous, so after the destruction of I, that is when they basically rest and disappear from existence. Everyone decides to keep the sanction of heroes together, and they go about their lives with that unity from now on.

NoFate007
Enjoy the read. Haha

steverules
Wolverine vs batman, superman vs apocalypse and so on.

writer: me and Stan Lee
Artist: me and Jim Lee

long pig
I know it's taboo to say, but, Stan Lee is a shitty writer compaired to current writers.

His old work was good because it was new and interesting, but now, he's a joke. Check out what he did to the JLA....FFS it was horrid.

olympian
I dont see it as taboo. His writting style is good but its stuck into the past, he didnt evolved.

long pig
Some people don't like it when you "criticize the king, even if he's leading you off a cliff."

He was great for his time, not anymore.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by long pig
Some people don't like it when you "criticize the king, even if he's leading you off a cliff."

He was great for his time, not anymore. Like Claremont before he went senile. shifty

HigH ScholaR
it was a poor

anyway i would have the defenders 5th dimension counterparts meet up with jsa's 5 th dimension counterpart. just like batman's appered and robin's counterpart in teen titans.

anyway the story would span 12 issues and one will be made in a sort of anime style and another one in the max imprint.

another story i had in mind was contest of evil with the vilains going up against each other instead of the heroes.

last on is again a dc/marvel one where Toaa/presence or the angel of death is not pleased with the way death is or has been active then has stoped death indoing so death from both companies are gone. and everything is immortal however they will still surfer i.e your mortaly wounded which you should die from but can't and suffer great pain, deseases spread etc.

then the figure heads of both companies either try to win favour by competitng (choosing representatives from both universes villains and all) or try to create their own death but need (haven't though of anything yet but they end up going head to head anyway

olympian
"Some people don't like it when you "criticize the king, even if he's leading you off a cliff."

I bow to no Kings.

Pointinel
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Like Claremont before he went senile. shifty

^eek!

you expect me to respond dont you? big grin

well in his defence, x-men:the end is awesome.
best x-title out... but what do i know right?

willRules
Another Comic I would make is a Deadpool one, it is a 12 part storyline where Deadpool is hired to take out a list of random villains and heroes. Some of them are Marvel and some of them are DC. Each issue he kills off a character, building up to an epic fight scene between Deadpool and Deathstroke who hired him and didn't intend to pay him.

Deadpool kills off Riddler in the first issue, by shooting him in the back of the head after a cool fight.
Wasp is stepped on by Deadpool after a long fight.
Then Shocker is killed by being caught on fire in an explosion.
Bishop is killed by being shot with his own guns.
Agent x is killed by being knocked into a vat of acid.
Luke Cage is impaled on a high pressured armour piercing harpoon gun.
Bullseye is killed by a sai to the target on his forehead.
Ironfist is about to punch Deadpool when Wade teleports away, Ironfist ends up punching an electrical generator.
Black widow 2 is winning a fight with wade on a construction site, until a girder is dislodged and it all falls on them both. Wade survives cos of his healing, Black widow doesn't.
Gambit is beaten up with his own staff then shot in the kneecaps then decapitated by Wades sword.
The scarecrow is impaled on a spike.

Finally Deadpool fights Deathstroke on a bridge in the rain. after a long fight scene with many gunshots, punches, kicks and a little swordfight. Deadpool gets a chance to stab Slade in the foot, he then shoves his teleporter down Slades throat and activates it using a seperate remote. Only half of Slade is teleported away. Leaving a pair of legs...

pr1983
Originally posted by Pointinel
you dont like CC, cool. but please try not to insult the man who single-handedly revived a book that is on the verge of CANCELLATION and not to mention acquire a fanbase big enough to support Marvel by itself. add that to the fact that he did it for 20+ years... 20 effin years of consistently good story-telling. some of the best works in the industry was done by this man. true story.

sorry if i had to say all that. but i really love chris claremont's works and i respect the man. i even met him twice, and i frequently participate in his board over at another site. id appreciate it if you show a lil respect tho, criticize but dont mock.

::exits dork mode::

i have no problem with his work when he was good... his work with jim lee is some of the best x-men work ive ever seen...

still doesnt excuse senility imo...

^eek!

you expect me to respond dont you? big grin

well in his defence, x-men:the end is awesome.
best x-title out... but what do i know right?

you really like the end?

Pointinel
i have no problem with his work when he was good... his work with jim lee is some of the best x-men work ive ever seen...

you really like the end?

i only know one collabo of CC and jim.. x-men 1-3. are there more?

and yeah the end is the truth for me. it fixed a lot of other writer's plotholes. big grin

willRules
What do you guys think of my deadpool story? i know it is a little unrealistic but it is what i would like to see in a comic. I especially like the part where Gambit gets killed, he annoys me no end........

willRules
anyone?

Scoobless
how about....

Thanos comes to earth to retrieve.....something......lol....... Strange detects him and goes to see wtf he's up to... Thanos kills strange, but not before he gets a signal out to Xavier... who alerts the Avengers and everyone else (no Surfer or other cosmic dudes who don't live on earth).... Thanos proceeds to fight everyone... and kills them all....leaving only the Villains to try and save the earth

i think Thanos versus Earth villains would be a kick ass fight, get Juggernaut (classic power) Absorbing Man, Abomination, Doom, Magneto?, and a bunch of others teamed up against him

Ultron could come in as a side plot and plan to kill whichever organics are left standing at the end

willRules
cool

willRules
Originally posted by willRules
Another Comic I would make is a Deadpool one, it is a 12 part storyline where Deadpool is hired to take out a list of random villains and heroes. Some of them are Marvel and some of them are DC. Each issue he kills off a character, building up to an epic fight scene between Deadpool and Deathstroke who hired him and didn't intend to pay him.

Deadpool kills off Riddler in the first issue, by shooting him in the back of the head after a cool fight.
Wasp is stepped on by Deadpool after a long fight.
Then Shocker is killed by being caught on fire in an explosion.
Bishop is killed by being shot with his own guns.
Agent x is killed by being knocked into a vat of acid.
Luke Cage is impaled on a high pressured armour piercing harpoon gun.
Bullseye is killed by a sai to the target on his forehead.
Ironfist is about to punch Deadpool when Wade teleports away, Ironfist ends up punching an electrical generator.
Black widow 2 is winning a fight with wade on a construction site, until a girder is dislodged and it all falls on them both. Wade survives cos of his healing, Black widow doesn't.
Gambit is beaten up with his own staff then shot in the kneecaps then decapitated by Wades sword.
The scarecrow is impaled on a spike.

Finally Deadpool fights Deathstroke on a bridge in the rain. after a long fight scene with many gunshots, punches, kicks and a little swordfight. Deadpool gets a chance to stab Slade in the foot, he then shoves his teleporter down Slades throat and activates it using a seperate remote. Only half of Slade is teleported away. Leaving a pair of legs...

I would love to see that comic, would you guys buy it if it came out?

Scoobless
well..... i already know how it ends......

pr1983
i only know one collabo of CC and jim.. x-men 1-3. are there more?

and yeah the end is the truth for me. it fixed a lot of other writer's plotholes. big grin

yeah...

plot holes? honestly? i think its poor compared to astonishing...

Piedmon
What do you guys think of my deadpool story? i know it is a little unrealistic but it is what i would like to see in a comic. I especially like the part where Gambit gets killed, he annoys me no end........

You keep your paws off Bishop, Bullseye and Gambit.... >[

Piedmon
Oh yeah, my ideal comic would be America vs Japan through the medium of comics. Superman vs Goku. Batman in the Mobile Bat Armor against Amuro Ray in his Nu Gundam. The Teen Titans take on Naruto and his comrades. Spider Man battles Vash the Stampede. Wolverine takes on Inu Yasha. I'd ****ing buy it.

willRules
cool

ok so you say i have to leave bullseye gambit and bishop alone but what about wasp? can i still squish her?

pr1983
cool

ok so you say i have to leave bullseye gambit and bishop alone but what about wasp? can i still squish her?

Hell no... she's hot...

Piedmon
Janet Van DY-E, lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.