gambit vs joker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

legacy92
woo wins 1 plays wit cards one is nmaed after a card .. rolling on floor laughing smokin' eek! Happy Dance laughing

King KAM
Joker kills him. and then laughs about it.

legacy92
why ?

Juntai
thats what joker does.

Metalmanx
Gambit's not a moron. He knows a trap pretty quickly when he sees one. I think one of the best thieves in MU has definitely dealt with his share of lunatics.

And I don't think Gambit would mind killing Joker either.

Gambit 8/10.

Juntai
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Gambit's not a moron. He knows a trap pretty quickly when he sees one. I think one of the best thieves in MU has definitely dealt with his share of lunatics.

And I don't think Gambit would mind killing Joker either.

Gambit 8/10. Joker elimites him with a ..45, Joker doesn't hesistate and doesn't stall when taking life, it's a natural process, and has a history of eliminating second rate characters such as..

jgiant
Thats a tough one, if there was some prep than joker but otherwise i think gambit has the upper hand, slightly i'd give it 6/10 for gambit...

8bitChris
Originally posted by Juntai
Joker elimites him with a ..45, Joker doesn't hesistate and doesn't stall when taking life, it's a natural process, and has a history of eliminating second rate characters such as..

You act like Gambit's never been shot at with intent to kill before. Gambit's been shot at by hundreds of people simultanously, dodged bullets and knocked them away with his fancy bowstaff. Thieves and Assassins guild anyone?

The guy has enhanced speed and agility as part of his power and is a surgeon when it comes to aiming projectiles.

Gambit takes out Joker easily. The same way Gambit wins the Batman vs. Gambit threads.

The whole environment is his weapon.

EsteemedLeader
Please, the Joker has so many ways to kill Gambit, and they're all more interesting than what Gambit can do. Joker beats Gambit to death with a crowbar... then mails his body to Xavier's mansion with a bomb in it...

8bitChris
Joker doesn't get within 100 feet of Gambit with a crowbar; even if he did he'd just get his head kicked off.

King KAM
Originally posted by 8bitChris
Joker doesn't get within 100 feet of Gambit with a crowbar; even if he did he'd just get his head kicked off.
Joker has beat up batgirl, hed make gambit his bich

8bitChris
Batgirl doesn't have Super Powers. Gambit would beat her too!

King KAM
im conversing with an idiot.....

King KAM
im gonna be in sj this weekend and if i see you im gonna slap you for you ignorance.

8bitChris
And you'll get a beatdown for yours!

King KAM
And you'll get a beatdown for yours!
too bad im the only one with since, plus id so kick your ass. AND gambit loses, bad.

legacy92
seems klose in these treads ....

Orestes
Quit making such a big deal about Joker beating Batgirl one freaking time. He's also beaten up Batman, okay? So she had a horrible off-day and he had a spectacular day ... AND? It doesn't mean he's going to be able to handle Gambit ... any more than Batman could. Crowbar? ROFL ... Gambit would probably let him get close just to blow up the crowbar in his moronic hands ... stick out tongue

Edit: Harley Quinn once made a fool out of the current Batgirl in an encounter, too, by the way ... but it doesn't mean she's Cassandra's equal normally. Harley also has temporarily beaten Batman before. So Harley > Batman? wink

The Joker on a normal day should lose to Cass. The Joker on a GOOD day is STILL going to lose to Gambit.

8bitChris
Joker gets "Batman'd by association". Same with all Batman villains. Batman had trouble with them once, they must be awesome.

King KAM
Joker gets "Batman'd by association". Same with all Batman villains. Batman had trouble with them once, they must be awesome.
when written well batman only beats joker do to plot device, just like spiderman not being killed by the hulk.

Jargon343
Joker ****ed with Superman pretty well, Gambit? Please.

*He mailed a poisoned doll to Lois Lane which put her in the hospital. When Superman came after him, he said that he had put the cure into his bloodstream, and Superman would have to kill him to get enough of it to cure her.

legacy92

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.