Pre-crisis Superman versus Superman Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jplatinum
Superman Prime is teleported By Some force to an alternate dimenion where he has all his powers, but he can't go back through the dimensional rift until he faces the most powerful version of himself.

Pre-crisis superman appears in front of him, rage in his eyes.

Pre-C Supe:"I'm going to kill you!"

Prime:"I don't want to fight you, but I will destroy you if I have to, pal."

They fight.
Who wins?

(Remember, while Prime is uberly powerful, PRe-crisis was also so powerful that he juggled planets, kicked them to the end of the universe, powered stars with his eye vision, sneeze and destroyed a galaxy, and seemed to have a new power for most any situation.)

Since I hadn't seen this thread yet, I figured I'd do something original.

soleran30
Um PC supes looks Prime in the eyes and does his silly little hypnotic trick while sneezing and destroying Prime his friends and leaves tons of the mucus to rebind them later

Thats how powerful he is.....

jplatinum
Keep em coming.

RSSR
Superman Prime.

Next.

jplatinum
Are you sure about that.

Remember PRe-crisis was like unbeatable.

jplatinum
Keep em coming.

olympian
Pre Crisis Superman.

thesilverspider
who the hell is superman prime pre-c supes will eat him this guy was like the most over powered hero

broly112
Superman P

Colossus21
pre crisis had no limits...he just comes up with an "anti future self", power and kills prime

Beyonder
Originally posted by Colossus21
pre crisis had no limits...he just comes up with an "anti future self", power and kills prime

That's funny. Cause if he didn't, then why was he afraid of Darkseid? And Mongul gave him an ass kicking?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.