Devil may cry comics

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

b-dan
im a big fan of devil may cry and tow years ago i heard htey were making a comic series i was really excited. One problem couldnt find them and i wanna know if there worth reading?? any one know if they are

Dreampanther
Dunno, but if you find out, lemme know!

Dante kicks ass!

Ultimate Ion
The company who was making the comics went out of business before they could finish the run so not all issues came out. Quality wise, they were ok. Basically just a retelling of DMC1 but the art was awesome

The DMC3 manga is out in Japan. I hear that's pretty good.

Rewmac
I got 3 issues of DMC1 comics but there was no ending in it...Someone got #4 or more? Or anyone with some DMC3 manga scans?

Scoobless
What's Devil May Cry about?

hoorayforpeepee
essentially, Dante is a bit of a lowlife LA-style demon hunter. he is also one of two sons of the legendary Sparda, the demon that fell in love with a human and used his great power to seal away EVERY demon into hell.

the games usually involve a pretty lady and a sinister occultist who attempts to open gates to hell. it's up to dante at that point to kick a lot of demon ass.

who?-kid
(Sarcastic mode on).

I hope the comics are as good as the ass kicking stories of Devil May Cry ! All the plot twists... the clever dialogue... the subtle scenario... a true master piece !

(Sarcastic mode off).

hoorayforpeepee
i admit the sophomoric execution of the whole scenario, but dante IS a good character, and the concept is very cool. then, i do have a weakness for the occult.

who?-kid
Dante was cool, no denying that. But the first one is still the best, a great game, great fun to play.

The second and the third game were uninspired.

Mider
i have the comics they where nothing to wright home about has anyone read the manga?

Knightfall93
Devil May Cry's a half assed attempt at making Spawn suitable for kiddies... it's SUCH a Spawn rip-off...

Mider
your talking about the manga?

Knightfall93
No, im talking about DMC in general

Thunderstrike
Originally posted by Knightfall93
Devil May Cry's a half assed attempt at making Spawn suitable for kiddies... it's SUCH a Spawn rip-off...
Trollin trollin trollin

Mider
has anyone read the manga???????????

Rewmac
Originally posted by Knightfall93
Devil May Cry's a half assed attempt at making Spawn suitable for kiddies... it's SUCH a Spawn rip-off... that means you know nothin' about Devil May Cry (creation, creatures, powers, stories) Sorry, but where do you stand wothout knowledge. If you don't know a damn thing about things don't starts dissin' 'em.

Knightfall93
OK, tell me...

Mider
well i wish to know about the manga does anyone know about it?

Knightfall93
Why's the thing called "Devil May Cry". It's not really a characteristic of demons to suddenly burst into tears

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.