Best World Ruler...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheKahn
If one of these villians took over the Marvel or D.C. earth, who would people like the best and who the worst and who would be the hardest to overthrow?
(trying to come up with something original)

Dr. Doom

Lex Luthor

Darkseid

Magneto

Namor (sometimes a villian)

Apocalypse

Ra's Al Ghul

The Red Skull

and who ever else I'm forgetting

Wickerman
Originally posted by TheKahn
If one of these villians took over the Marvel or D.C. earth, who would people like the best and who the worst and who would be the hardest to overthrow?
(trying to come up with something original)

Dr. Doom

Lex Luthor

Darkseid

Magneto

Namor (sometimes a villian)

Apocalypse

Ra's Al Ghul

The Red Skull

and who ever else I'm forgetting

Seeing as how more than half of those would most likely either kill or imprison all the inhabitants (humans), i doubt they'd be very loved laughing out loud
I'd say the ones that would most likely be accepted best would be:

1. Namor
2. Doom (they won't care)
3. Lex Luthor (something tells me he has wetdreams about this stick out tongue )

~wickerman~

EsteemedLeader
Luthor would be an OK ruler, Doom would relinquish his power because he likes the thrill of taking over the world more than ruling it, Ra's would try to kill everybody, Skull would expend every resource on Earth to get Captain America (he's a little obsessive about it), Darkseid would expend every resource in his battle against New Genesis...

Tron
Well, seeign as how Doom's already ruled the world, and ended world hunger and poverty during his reign, I'd have to go with Von Doom, unless someone can tell me otherwise.wink

MERCILOUS
Originally posted by Tron
Well, seeign as how Doom's already ruled the world, and ended world hunger and poverty during his reign, I'd have to go with Von Doom, unless someone can tell me otherwise.wink

I'm so hungry... I wish Doom was ruler right now...or I could get a sandwich, whatever.

Orestes
R'as al Ghul would be the least popular (obviously) but by far the most beneficial for the continuation of the human race.

MERCILOUS
Ras wouldn't kill me, I'm too cool. Ras for ruler!!!

Solidus Snake
darkseid would be the worst ruler. fire pits would spring up everywhere and hed kill almost everyone.

ras would also cull and slay millions

doom would be the best ruler then lex

King KAM
If magneto ruled earth it would rock.....if youre a mutant.

xmarksthespot
The humans don't have it that bad under the HoM as long as they stay in line.

Wonderman
The Red Skull would be the best ruler. In today's world people are only concerned with the finest product of a person. Hitler's dream. A superior race. Naturally its a lie but that is what the people respond to so he would be the choice.
Oh you left off the telepath Farouk.
As a matter of fact the people of our world can probably expect the Red Skull to be the next symbol; honest.
angel

DarkCrawler
Namor!

He is the most good guy of these people.

Although you wouldn't want to anger him.

But rather him then DOOM.

jplatinum
Dr. Doom
He is the smartest, and wouls simply create wepons to kill enemies or out smart them and they'd take themselves out.

Then theres always the whole arm blast.

kgkg
Originally posted by MERCILOUS
I'm so hungry... I wish Doom was ruler right now...or I could get a sandwich, whatever. laughing

Dreampanther
Lex Luthor!

He's not really a bad guy, he just likes power, that's all. If you give him a chance I think he'd make a great ruler! Then probably Namor, but I think Namor would be a little bit too strict, I don't think he understands weaknesses. Luthor is more flexible, not as rigid.

Khellendros
I'd rather have Namor. Yes, Doom did a lot of good when he took over the world, but I really don't want a guy who at any moment could have an ADD attack and wander off to do somethign more interesting than rule the world. At least Namor knows what it takes to be a ruler of a massive area, being ruler of Earth's oceans. Might not make as many drastic and sudden beneficial changes as Doom, but he'd stick around for the long haul.

TheKahn
Does anyone know how the people of Lativeria feel about Doom? I think I remember reading some where that they love the guy

Dreampanther
Yeah, I just wanted to say that. I vaguely remember something like that as well, that he actually looks after his subjects quite well.

But I also think he considers them somewhat expendable. . .

Juntai
in Superman red sun, once Superman left Earth and Lex Luthor had no Kryptonian Plaguing his every thought, he took over the world and brought peace and tranquility, cured all disease, etc. From the way it read, he almost built Eden.

TheKahn
All will die for the glory of DOOM!!!!!!whip

TheKahn
"in Superman red sun, once Superman left Earth and Lex Luthor had no Kryptonian Plaguing his every thought, he took over the world and brought peace and tranquility, cured all disease, etc. From the way it read, he almost built Eden."

So does that make Superman a Villian???

Dreampanther
Originally posted by Juntai
in Superman red sun, once Superman left Earth and Lex Luthor had no Kryptonian Plaguing his every thought, he took over the world and brought peace and tranquility, cured all disease, etc. From the way it read, he almost built Eden.

That's what I'm saying, Luthor is just misunderstood, that's all, he's not really a bad guy, once you get to know him

Juntai
"in Superman red sun, once Superman left Earth and Lex Luthor had no Kryptonian Plaguing his every thought, he took over the world and brought peace and tranquility, cured all disease, etc. From the way it read, he almost built Eden."

So does that make Superman a Villian??? Superman and Lex are great equalizers of eachother.

TheKahn
Luthor for President

Juntai
Also Lex just had a 5 part miniseries, very in depth inside look into the way he sees it..

Juntai
Luthor for President Luthor already served as President a couple years ago. He brought DC America to it's highest pinacle, and was arguably the largest force in survivng Our World's At War, due to the interplanetary alliances he had made, and even befriended ZOD, who at the time was the ruler of a country as well.

TheKahn
Re-elect Luthor for president!

Dreampanther
Yeah Luthor!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.