Jamaicans Run U.K.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Inspectah Deck
Looks like the United Kingdom has problem with Jamaicans.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/2662257.stm

Capt_Fantastic
It's about time there was some gun violence in the U.K.

Just kidding, just kidding...

jaden101
"it was a jamaican that did it...lets ban all jamaicans"

sounds like as thouroughly a convincing plan as the last one....you remember...

the

"it was a bunch of arabs that did it...lets kill a brazilian"

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by jaden101
"it was a jamaican that did it...lets ban all jamaicans"

sounds like as thouroughly a convincing plan as the last one....you remember...

the

"it was a bunch of arabs that did it...lets kill a brazilian"

lol, Jamaicans haven't bomded anything yet

koolruningz
None of this was happening when they were all smoking weed.

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by koolruningz

clapping

Inspectah Deck

laughing out loud http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/371604.stm

Imperial_Samura
Jamaicans eh? But they have always seemed so laid back, so care free... or is that the Australians?

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by Imperial_Samura
Jamaicans eh? But they have always seemed so laid back, so care free... or is that the Australians?

Nope. Jamaicans are pretty aggressive

koolruningz
Thats only recently though and only a minority spoiling it for the laid back care free majority. smokin'

Bicnarok
jamaicans are cool, the best accent and mellow.

Inspectah Deck
Thats only recently though and only a minority spoiling it for the laid back care free majority. smokin'

laughing out loud Those days are done

Originally posted by Bicnarok
jamaicans are cool, the best accent and mellow.

yes

koolruningz
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
laughing out loud Those days are done

Im not sure what you mean, are you saying that there are no laid back care free Jamaicans anymore?

Inspectah Deck
Im not sure what you mean, are you saying that there are no laid back care free Jamaicans anymore?

No. I'm saying a majority of of "laid-back" Jamaicans have turned uncannily aggressive. Take a look at the West Indian parade in Queens, NYC. Do you notice every year about 3 or 4 people die. I'm pretty sure Haitians, Barbadians and Trinidads don't stab people purposely. It is the Jamaicans. Here is an example:

*American steps on a Jamaican's fresh pair of Adidas*
Jamaican- Why you step pon mi shoe my youth?
American- I'm sorry
Jamaican- Mi a real bad mon my youth. Clean it up.
American- How?
Jamaican- Mi no give a rashole. Clean it up!
American- Ummm, dude... We're in public
Jamaican- *takes out a machete and constantly stabs the American*

koolruningz
Dude that is a huge generalisation, thats like me saying that the majority of people that listen to hip hop are gun totting thugs because of a few incidents. Half my family is Jamaican and i grew up around loads of other Jamaican families, they were some of the warmest and easy going people you could meet.
I realise that there are an increasing number of stories in the news about Jamaican violence but for every one of those there are thousands of other Jamaican families living quite peacefully. Its still definitely the minority ruining it for the majority.

Inspectah Deck
Dude that is a huge generalisation, thats like me saying that the majority of people that listen to hip hop are gun totting thugs because of a few incidents. Half my family is Jamaican and i grew up around loads of other Jamaican families, they were some of the warmest and easy going people you could meet.
I realise that there are an increasing number of stories in the news about Jamaican violence but for every one of those there are thousands of other Jamaican families living quite peacefully. Its still definitely the minority ruining it for the majority.

laughing out loud That happens maybe in Mandeville or Fort Negril. But not Kingston

koolruningz
What part of my post are you talking about? What doesnt happen in Kingston?

Inspectah Deck
Both paragraphs.I wrote my post wrong. I meant most, if not all of the nice and caring people and warm families are usually found in Mandeville, Montego Bay, etc. I am aware there are good families all over Jamaica, but most of the murders, smuggling and felonies are mostly around or in Kingston.

Which brings me back to the point of the topic. Don't you think the Jamaican's behavior play a role in the crime rate in the UK?

koolruningz
There has been gang like crime all over the world for a long time now. Nearly every country has its gangs be it Russia, Jamaica, China whatever so its only natural that in the world we live in where different nationalities live all over the world the gangs are going to start their shit wherever they may be.
In answer to your question, yes i do believe it plays a role but so do all the other gangs living there as well. Last time i was living in England the Triads were all over the news, so its just the Jamaican gangs that are in the news at the moment.
As for most of the crime in Jamaica being centered in Kingston thats probably because its the most populated.

Inspectah Deck
smile Now heres another question. Do you think the envionment the Yardies live in play a role also?

Inspectah Deck
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/398197.stm

koolruningz
Im not sure what you mean by environment. Do you mean in England or Jamaica?

Inspectah Deck
Im not sure what you mean by environment. Do you mean in England or Jamaica?

Which ever one you choose

koolruningz
I believe the escalating violence has more to do with drugs than the environment they live in. Not every poor country has a violence problem and Jamaica really didnt have anywhere near the problem it has now until cocaine became the major drug of choice. Look at what crack dealing has done to the US in terms of violence for example.

Inspectah Deck
I believe the escalating violence has more to do with drugs than the environment they live in. Not every poor country has a violence problem and Jamaica really didnt have anywhere near the problem it has now until cocaine became the major drug of choice. Look at what crack dealing has done to the US in terms of violence for example.

Does NZ have Jamaican crime?

koolruningz
laughing NZ doesnt even have electricity, let alone Jamaican crime. No seriously i havent met one West Indian since i moved here and that was 7 yrs ago, i miss the accent. The only time i hear it is when i speak to my dad on the phone or listen to Marley. smokin'

Inspectah Deck
laughing NZ doesnt even have electricity, let alone Jamaican crime. No seriously i havent met one West Indian since i moved here and that was 7 yrs ago, i miss the accent. The only time i hear it is when i speak to my dad on the phone or listen to Marley. smokin'

hysterical Should move to NYC or Montego Bay

koolruningz
I'd love to go back to Jamaica someday. NZ is cool though, great place to bring up my kids and it has great weed.

Inspectah Deck
I'd love to go back to Jamaica someday. NZ is cool though, great place to bring up my kids and it has great weed.

eek! laughing out loud

Inspectah Deck
I feel like eating Jack fruit

Inspectah Deck
Why ever on leave?
http://www.mediachannel.org/views/dissector/overstanding.shtml

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.