capt.marvels vs capt marvel and black adam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thesilverspider
who takes this capt. mar-vell and his son
the current capt.marvel vs
capt.marvel(bill)and black adam

OneDumbG0
Mar-vell and Genis-vell would rock the shiznits out of the Captain Marvel family and Black Adam. Hell, Genis-vell could do it by himself. I'm not completely sure as to how strong Mar-vell was, but he was Thanos' arch-enemy, right? Did they ever throw down in brawls? Cuz if Mar-vell did and held his own, he could take out the Marvel family and Black Adam by himself as well.

thesilverspider
nah he couldnt but thanos wasnt back then wat he is now but he did fight him wen he had the cosmoc cube and mar-vell broke it

OneDumbG0
Was Thanos powered up after the Infinity Gauntlet saga? Or was it recent? I've seen threads where people almost unanimously agree he could beat the snot out of Superman. I mean, if Mar-vell and the Avengers could take him out before he died and was resurrected for the Infinity Gauntlet, where did he get this massive upgrade of powers?

thesilverspider
warlock killed him the death brng him back wit a power upgrade but he wasnt no push over back then

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.