fav anime?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jarjarjarjar999
what's your fav anime mine ovcourse is dragob ball z Happy Dance

Zatch
Originally posted by jarjarjarjar999
what's your fav anime mine ovcourse is dragob ball z Happy Dance this has already been made and it will be closed as soon as Wind gets here.

chibiruto
never heard of dragob ball z but ill look (hehe) no really, i've just gotten into FMA its cool, but also - naruto, kill me kiss me , yes i know its a shojo, but its a good story ( and im not gay..shojos are sometimes even better tan shonen, no supiriority complexed guys kickin each other dead) and Sgt kero!!!!!!!!!!

Zatch
Originally posted by chibiruto
never heard of dragob ball z but ill look (hehe) no really, i've just gotten into FMA its cool, but also - naruto, kill me kiss me , yes i know its a shojo, but its a good story ( and im not gay..shojos are sometimes even better tan shonen, no supiriority complexed guys kickin each other dead) and Sgt kero!!!!!!!!!! hey this thread has already been made and it is pointless to post here if it is going to be closed soon.

chibiruto
well, dont be a downer zatch, let the juniorhave their thread but later jarjarjar.... lok before u start K? but dont let it get u down...everybody was a noob once...

ps zatch...u posted twice just to say it was pintless so take ur own advice..

Zatch
Originally posted by chibiruto
well, dont be a downer zatch, let the juniorhave their thread but later jarjarjar.... lok before u start K? but dont let it get u down...everybody was a noob once...

ps zatch...u posted twice just to say it was pintless so take ur own advice.. thanks for the ridicule.

b-dan
X that movie rules!!!!

King KAM
cowboy bebop

chibiruto
sorry...correction narutoanime in jap with subtitles..the american version sucks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.