So Anoying!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bun Bun
OMFG mad I am having loads of pop ups now from being on KMC... wtf is up with that?? i got spywear doctor for it and it anit even blocking them... and yes its on ... KMC never did this before... but it is now... so u guys know whats up??

Zatch
no it just started right after they did that last maintence thing or fix up whatever they did I dont know but it seemed to make it worse for the pop ups

Family_guy725
Originally posted by Bun Bun
OMFG mad I am having loads of pop ups now from being on KMC... wtf is up with that?? i got spywear doctor for it and it anit even blocking them... and yes its on ... KMC never did this before... but it is now... so u guys know whats up??
yeah i know what you mean there like everywhere and its pissin me off to i mean there used to be hardly any pop ups here mad

GreenFist
what internet company do you have?

Zatch
only wo bother me and that is the max light and the singles thing which those two dont go away at all. think we should consult this with Raz?

Family_guy725
Originally posted by Zatch
only wo bother me and that is the max light and the singles thing which those two dont go away at all. think we should consult this with Raz?
maybe they payed him to put it on here but if that is the case and they can tempt raz with a few thousand dollar bills were in trouble sad

Sir Nauj
laughing

anyways I have pop up blocker and nothing has happend to me stick out tongue

Sir Mist
Lana posted a link before, Ill fetch it..

Leo.M

sorry bun bun sad ... i don't have that problem coz i have a goooooooooood pop up blocker

Sir Mist
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=5039879#post5039879

Leo.M
Originally posted by Family_guy725
maybe they payed him to put it on here but if that is the case and they can tempt raz with a few thousand dollar bills were in trouble sad

Raz how could you do this to us... we all trusted you

Family_guy725
i have the culprit

Zatch
maybe they payed him to put it on here but if that is the case and they can tempt raz with a few thousand dollar bills were in trouble sad not cool.

fini
i'm using Firefox, And i dont get any pop-ups

Zatch
Originally posted by Leo.M
Raz how could you do this to us... we all trusted you I know I thought this place was suppose to be spam free what is the deal with that?

Family_guy725
Originally posted by fini
i'm using Firefox, And i dont get any pop-ups
i have firefox to but it doesnt do crap protecting me from pop ups

Zatch
i have firefox to but it doesnt do crap protecting me from pop ups sounds like mine it works just fine just two of them seem to sneak by.

GreenFist
Pop-ups are mean

Family_guy725
maybe this will ease the pain DEATH TO POP UPS
www2.b3ta.com/realistic-internet-simulator/

AOR
Originally posted by Sir Nauj
laughing

anyways I have pop up blocker and nothing has happend to me stick out tongue

same....

Originally posted by Leo.M
Raz how could you do this to us... we all trusted you

the fools....

AOR
Originally posted by Zatch
sounds like mine it works just fine just two of them seem to sneak by.

you spelled "alot" wrong...

Leo.M
i have the culprit

THERE IT IS..............KILL IT, KILL IT!!!!!!!!

Lana
Originally posted by Sir Mist
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=5039879#post5039879

Click that link. I've told Raz of all the popups and he's asked to redirect anyone who's having problems with them to that post, he's trying to figure out where they're coming from.

Spelljammer
Mine blocks about 2/3 pop-ups. So it's tolerable.

AOR
Originally posted by Lana
Click that link. I've told Raz of all the popups and he's asked to redirect anyone who's having problems with them to that post, he's trying to figure out where they're coming from.

ninja...

Family_guy725
hahahahaha i have done what no other could i killed 172 pop ups
theres more they keep coming im being overrun helllllpppp meeeeeee!!!

EsteemedLeader
I don't know what's more annoying, pop-ups, or pop-up blocker...

Leo.M
hahahahaha i have done what no other could i killed 172 pop ups
theres more they keep coming im being overrun helllllpppp meeeeeee!!!

kcm ppl diecheer pop ups

Bun Bun
omg.... there like milatairy ones and mate ones 2... ill get the url next time i get one

AOR
yes I have done it!!! 100% block initiated. It's like watching countless foot soldiers fall to a gatling gun...devil

CherryTopper
I am sorry go buy a pop up blocker but sometimes they don;t work

sorry I diidn't help that much big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.