The KMC collectible card game?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spelljammer
It's a fairly simple idea I came up with just now while looking at random sprites. (The wierdest things inspire me.)

How would you feel about a kmc card game? Would you want to be part of it? If you want I could explain the rules right now. And the graphics would not be difficult as I already know a zip file for cards to store, dice generator bots, (the game will use dice) and how to "randomly insert" cards into boosters.

But if you're not interested, hey that's alright, it was just a random idea I came up with anyway..

AOR
been thought of before, no one wanted too...

Acherontia
As long as I'm the "You are banned, DO not Pass Go, Do not Collect 200$" card, I'm fine with it.

Spelljammer
Originally posted by Acherontia
As long as I'm the "You are banned, DO not Pass Go, Do not Collect 200$" card, I'm fine with it.
laughing out loud

Sir Mist
Ill be the Debt Collectorsmokin'
"You owe me $4, biatch"

EsteemedLeader
Do I get my picture on my card?

Spelljammer
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
Do I get my picture on my card?
Yep, infact the blueprints of your card are already done my friend. smile

EsteemedLeader HP: 3 -Blue-
Special: Remove the top 2 cards of your opponent's library from the game.
Attack: 3 Magick: 2
Defence: 3 Spirit: 6

Now, in comparison to alot of characters stat wise you're very weak. Characters can hold anywhere from 1 to 20 HP. As you can see, you have a terrible 3 HP.

Stat wise they hold somewhere between 1 and 6, as you can see, you're average or below average on everything exsept your spirit. Spirit dictates how many points you get when you bring that character into play. (This case, 6 points) when a character is destroyed, the player who killed it gains an additional point, you have to reach 100points to win the game.

So besides making the race to the finish line semi-easier, what's your use? Your power. You see, being limited to 60 cards makes you alot of times after you run out of cards have to reshuffle your graveyard, put it back face down, and start drawing again to reach that 100points. Sense you permantly remove cards from the library. Those cards aren't coming back. You may not kill many creatures, but when you take something out, it stays gone.

The reason is says blue is because you are a blue boarded character. Blues and Reds cannot mix in the same deck.

Bun Bun
I think its pretty cool big grin ... can bun bun be a card??

Spelljammer
Originally posted by Bun Bun
I think its pretty cool big grin ... can bun bun be a card??
Bun-Bun is already a card. wink

Bun-Bun. -Red- HP: 19
Attack: 5 Magick: 1
Defence: 4 Spirit: 3

A well-rounded character, combat heavy, and with the high amount of hit points will be able to stomache most anything you throw at her..

Sir Mist
Including this chair?eek!

*throws chair at Bun Bun*

Ladyluck
oo what about me? big grin

Bun Bun
Originally posted by Spelljammer
Bun-Bun is already a card. wink

Bun-Bun. -Red- HP: 19
Attack: 5 Magick: 1
Defence: 4 Spirit: 3

A well-rounded character, combat heavy, and with the high amount of hit points will be able to stomache most anything you throw at her..
Nice... are you gonna have a system like.... how rare a card is??

EsteemedLeader
Why am I so weak?

Darth_Veav
me me me next

Bun Bun
Originally posted by Sir Mist
Including this chair?eek!

*throws chair at Bun Bun*
stick out tongue ...mmmm ...ewww my screen no taste good.. tryin to lick sig..

Sir Mist
Originally posted by Bun Bun
stick out tongue ...mmmm ...ewww my screen no taste good.. tryin to lick sig..

laughing out loud I should make a list of people who have licked it....I can count at least 7 already laughing out loud

Ladyluck
Originally posted by Sir Mist
laughing out loud I should make a list of people who have licked it....I can count at least 7 already laughing out loud

bag

Sir Mist
laughing out loud

I tried to lick yours toono expression

Ladyluck
laughing out loud

You aren't the first person to tell me that. no expression

Sir Mist
laughing out loud

no expression

no expressionno expression

Ladyluck
I was serious. no expression

no expressionno expressionno expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.