" Together" Rumours,

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shoe-freak
Fine, call this rude for budging into other's personal life, but everyone seems to talk of it! some of these rumours of actors and actresses together are plain stupid.

Morning_Glory
hmmm... there is a rumor that Im with Lyle Lovett erm ... it's true... but others say its a rumor

and KTL-- she's with Chris Klein.. so cute in_love

shoe-freak
aw. i don't know about the rumour of you with Lyle Lovett! laughing out loud

CrazyInLove
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
hmmm... there is a rumor that Im with Lyle Lovett erm ... it's true... but others say its a rumor

and I'm with Colin Ferrell! actually a little bit of everyone is with Colin...... LOL! he can never stay with one girl...

btw MG I think you and Lyle would make quite the cute couple......

shoe-freak
i heard a rumour ( hey, i spell it like that!) that Orlando Bloom and..... EMMA WATSON!!! that's just stupid!!!! orlando is about 10 years older than her!

CrazyInLove
Originally posted by shoe-freak
i heard a rumour ( hey, i spell it like that!) that Orlando Bloom and..... EMMA WATSON!!! that's just stupid!!!! orlando is about 10 years older than her!

LOL! nope I haven't heard that one laughing I heard he was with someone not too long ago... but now I've forgotten... oh, at what time did him and Kate Bosworth or whomever break up?

shoe-freak
no idea, * destroys pillow* i don't think he will be anyone for a while.

KillTheLight
Originally posted by Morning_Glory

Chris Klein..eww..no expression chair..the truth is people MG,Lyle and Chris have got a whole three way thing going on...they make out while watching american pie dvd's...no expression

Sir Nauj
Fine, call this rude for budging into other's personal life, but everyone seems to talk of it! some of these rumours of actors and actresses together are plain stupid.
I love celebrity gossip its my life. plus without us they wouldnt be nowhere

botankus
Originally posted by CrazyInLove
and I'm with Colin Ferrell!

That's not what I heard. I heard you and Wilford Brimley were spotted getting busy at Club 54 last Saturday night.

CrazyInLove
Originally posted by botankus
That's not what I heard. I heard you and Wilford Brimley were spotted getting busy at Club 54 last Saturday night.

hmm.. really? he is a little old for my taste... I didn't know about that! but then I'm with so many guyz I forget who i've been with... but I don't think that i've been with him... nope.. I know I haven't been with him...

Fëanor
That's not what I heard. I heard you and Wilford Brimley were spotted getting busy at Club 54 last Saturday night. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! laughing out loud

CrazyInLove

Fëanor
shut up you!!!! woops bag

Syren
laughing

So, which celebs in particular?

CrazyInLove
Originally posted by Syren
laughing

So, which celebs in particular?

any celebs

shoe-freak
any celebrity

CrazyInLove
any celebrity

that's what I just said! lol.. but this is your thread.. so I guess we have to have your permission on which celebsbig grin

botankus
hmm.. really? he is a little old for my taste... I didn't know about that! but then I'm with so many guyz I forget who i've been with... but I don't think that i've been with him... nope.. I know I haven't been with him...

On the contrary, this photo was taken when he was looking around in that alley to see if anybody was watching. Unfortunately, someone was.

botankus
Oh, yeah. Here's the photo:

Fëanor
Oh, yeah. Here's the photo: GRANDPA!!!!eek!

manjaro
am i the only person that found it weird that though katie holmes was engaged to chris klien she told the world that she was a 26yr old virgin when she met tom?

CrazyInLove
Originally posted by manjaro
am i the only person that found it weird that though katie holmes was engaged to chris klien she told the world that she was a 26yr old virgin when she met tom?

this is the first time that i've heard this! laughing

botankus
And all this time the only person I thought Katie had been with was CrazyInLove.

CrazyInLove
And all this time the only person I thought Katie had been with was CrazyInLove.

laughing

CrazyInLove

it was just a quick fling

botankus
Latest "Together" rumor:

This blond chick in my sig and her mystery guy. Both were snapped in a candid photo last weekend.

Somehow my username appeared when the photo was developed, which I thought was odd.

Revan Souer
laughing out loud laughing

Fëanor
Latest "Together" rumor:

This blond chick in my sig and her mystery guy. Both were snapped in a candid photo last weekend.

Somehow my username appeared when the photo was developed, which I thought was odd. laughing riiiiiiiiight wink thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.