Sylvestor Stallone and Arnold Scwarzenaeger vs. Jacky Chan and Queen Latifah

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cosmo Kramer
OK all these dudes are huge actors and really tough which team wins?

Deus Ex
Wrong forum.

Metalmanx
Is this Rocky SS? And Predator AS?

Actually, it doesn't matter.

QL literally beats them both down with her massive butt.

And I guess Jackie Chan can help.

In all honesty, Jackie could easily take them both.

King KAM
Arnold and Sly are too big for Chan, he goes down.

Orestes
Queen Latifa by herself. wink

Metalmanx
Originally posted by King KAM
Arnold and Sly are too big for Chan, he goes down.

Hah. This proves everything about you now.

Aren't you supposed to be an amatuer martial artist and all? And from what you tell us, apparently a pretty profficient one?

Cuz if you were, then you'd know that Jackie can effortless take these guys down. Since when has sized mattered in martial arts? stick out tongue

King KAM
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Hah. This proves everything about you now.

Aren't you supposed to be an amatuer martial artist and all? And from what you tell us, apparently a pretty profficient one?

Cuz if you were, then you'd know that Jackie can effortless take these guys down. Since when has sized mattered in martial arts? stick out tongue
size is a huge weapons, thats why all full contact competitons are weightclassed, very strictly.

you know nothing bout real fighting, leave it to a man who can ACTUALLY fight, and doesnt just watch Brucelee movies and think he can.

Orestes
size is a huge weapons, thats why all full contact competitons are weightclassed, very strictly.

you know nothing bout real fighting, leave it to a man who can ACTUALLY fight, and doesnt just watch Brucelee movies and think he can.

For once, KAM and I agree. Size not only matters a little, it's actually one of the most important factors of all. That's why it would be ludicrous to even TALK about, say, Pernell Whittaker taking on Mike Tyson, even when Whittaker was in his prime. I think he was actually a BETTER fighter, but it wouldn't matter because Tyson's superior size and strength would still wreck him.

King KAM
Originally posted by Orestes
For once, KAM and I agree. Size not only matters a little, it's actually one of the most important factors of all. That's why it would be ludicrous to even TALK about, say, Pernell Whittaker taking on Mike Tyson, even when Whittaker was in his prime. I think he was actually a BETTER fighter, but it wouldn't matter because Tyson's superior size and strength would still wreck him.
exactly, size is a HUGE deal , bruce lee will never beat a fedor Emeilenaneko, he is too good and far too big.

Metalmanx

I'll admit that I have not practiced martial arts, though I have been studying them for several years of my life. And I know that size doesn't mean all that much when you know where to hit your opponent into submission.

Styles like Wing Chun, for example, is designed to take out opponents that are much larger and stronger, using proper technique and application of the martial art.

Or Tai Chi Quan, using one's own strength and momentum against him/her.

And no, I don't just watch his movies and assume he's God. Same with Bruce.

Size is a factor yes. But I just don't think it's enough of a factor when your opponents knows exactly where to strike you to put you down.

Last time I checked, neither Arnold nor Slyvestor know any sort of martial arts. Unless you count Sylvestor's Rocky training.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.