This weeks comics.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

8bitChris
I just got back from the comic store. It was a pretty Marvel heavy week for me. Spent about 20 bucks, and that was as much as I was willing to sacrifice to the comic gods this week. So if you've got some issues you'd like to talk about here is the place to do it.

I picked up

Captain America 10
Black Panther 8 (Fun read)
Green Lantern Corps #1 (Really good so far)
Supreme Power: Hyperion,
Exiles HoM tie-in (I never usually read Exiles, it was ok)
New Avengers 10.

The ones I havn't commented on I havn't read yet. I'll give a better analysis of what's crackin later.

Pointinel
wow! you jacked my idea!

it's cool tho.

you didnt pick up wolverine?! you gotta support his books! LOL!

8bitChris
It was Poitinel's idea; but the thread became too much of a joke sad. Haha, Wolverine wouldn't have been next on my list of titles I wanted to pick up. (Maybe eventually)

But fundage man. Sometimes I can't break enough bread to get all the comics I want. Well, most of the time.

Supreme Power: Hyperion was awesome. Captain America was good too.

armandovalles
the Exiles: HoM story arc is really good. I just started reading Exiles during the Timebreakers story arc about 5 issues ago and i like it alot i think its one of Marvel's best books.

The New Avengers conclusion to the Sentry story was really good. I liked to finally see the sentry with short hair like he was originally made. I also liked how after the battle u saw everyone was all beat up and stuff like Colossus and the Thing had to hold each other up, that was cool. Great ending to a great story arc.

Ultimate Fantastic Four tho was just plain AWESOME. The best scene EVER is where Magneto's about to fight the Hulk who is now a zombie and Magneto's about to get hit when the Thing pushes him out of the way and says "i always wondered if i could take this freak", then KNOCKS THE HULK OUT IN ONE BLOW!

8bitChris
I bought the issue of FF where everyone thought it was going to "Crossover" to Marvel 616 and they tricked us. I laughed at the last page.

Anyway, Greg Land is one of my favorite artists out there and he is on Ult. FF doing a good job.

Ultimate Ion
Day of Vengeance 6 was pretty good. I loved the conclusion. Must suck to be Billy Batson right now. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.