Agen Kolar+Kit Fisto Vs General Grevious(CLONE WARS!)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Veav
...(*Speechless*)

Edited Its a Duo Vs Uno.

Admiral Akbar
speechless? The trio win. Kit is a great jedi along with sasee and agen, they would beat gg. Not with ease, but these masters are dangerous. Agen and Kit are more than a match for GG, but they would struggle. Adding Saesee to this fight just gave the trio a victory..

Darth_Veav
Originally posted by Admiral Akbar
speechless? The trio win. Kit is a great jedi along with sasee and agen, they would beat gg. Not with ease, but these masters are dangerous. Agen and Kit are more than a match for GG, but they would struggle. Adding Saesee to this fight just gave the trio a victory..

Explain how they win, im not talking about the pussy ROTS Grevious but the Bad-Ass Clone Wars Grevious.

Admiral Akbar
SO what clone wars.. he only fought two good jedi and those were shaak ti and ki adi. The rest were warm up. Anywayz, agen ... wait a sec u removed Sasee tiin, now GG wins. Decide before you post plz..

Darth_Veav
SO what clone wars.. he only fought two good jedi and those were shaak ti and ki adi. The rest were warm up. Anywayz, agen ... wait a sec u removed Sasee tiin, now GG wins. Decide before you post plz..

Stop confusing me! You said Kit&Agen are more than a match for GG! Also Grevious killed the Ithorian and the snow Jedi, they were Jedi Masters. Even Ki Adi was suprised. Grevious was to be said the first one to with stand against 5 Jedi Knights! ("Since when one face 5 Jedi Knights and held his own?-Ki Adi)

ReverendMakashi
Grievous wins. Agen and Kit are girls with the bada$$ Iktoch Saesee he loses after a hard duel. . .

Admiral Akbar
With Saesee he loses without he wins. What I meant by more than a match is that GG would have less struggling with 2 than 3.

ReverendMakashi
Actually Grievous wins against two or three. . .

Admiral Akbar
nah, I dont support him against 3 great masters. He can be defending one second, and be under a rock the next second.

ReverendMakashi
nah, I dont support him against 3 great masters. He can be defending one second, and be under a rock the next second.

Well keep in mind his reflexes are pimp and matched only by Jedi so if he dies he dies fighting...

Admiral Akbar
true, but he cant use the force. All 3 would be doing things to distract him, he would reflex one seconds, and have a lightsaber through him the next second.

darthsupremus
general grievous would kick their asses. the only jedi that could stand up to him were obi won, anakin, mace windu and yoda. look at how easily grievous played with the six jedi in clone wars. Quite a lot of dark jedi were able to deal with more than one jedi at once. these two wont be a problem for grievous.

Darth Faunus
There is no difference between CW Grievous and ROTS Grievous. The difference comes in quality of his opponent. Obi-Wan was leagues above the five Jedi slain by Grievous.

Anyway, this could go either way. Kit Fisto is the greatest threat here. He mighn't be able to take on the General himself, but even alone he'd give him hell. He took out a pair of MagnaGuards in a few seconds worth of spins and sid-steps which, from the thoughts of Mace Windu, would make a Twi'Lek dancer envious. Fisto would give a good fight. Not to mention he works excellently with Kolar and/or Tinn; they prepared for and flawlessly executed a strike on a heavily fortified ship, with only Mace Windu at their backs. They can work fine, any two of them.

However, Grievous has proven himself more than capable of taking on multiple opponents, both on Hypori and in the Battle of Coruscant, where he breaks into the Chancellor's quarters, fights through four Jedi, a half-a-dozen Red Guards, and several Clone troopers. However, in that same story, he personally reveals that the fight may have gone differently had the Chancellor been wise enough to surround himself with Jedi of the calibre of Mace Windu, or the tentacle-headed Kit Fisto. That last part is praise for his enemy, a rare thing from someone like the General.

So, this battle could easily go either way, but I'm leaning towards the . . . I don't yet know, actually. Kit Fisto is considered to be a dire threat by Grievous himself, and Kolar was a very fine swordsman himself. Add Saesee and it's a sure win, but with these two alone, it'd be a good battle.

Sorgo

Grievous tooled Jedi left and right. What makes you think he wont wipe the floor with these ridiculous Jedi that claim to have half to quart of decent 'Saber skills?

Pwnage is in order by a certain Asthmatic robot.

darthsith19
If all three of them are from the Clone Wars then probably the Jedi because in the Clone Wars Kit was outstanding. Then again, so was Grievous. I guess Grievous would win even if all 3 are from the Clone Wars of ROTS. If it's episode 3 probably Grievous because he could kill Agen is the first few seconds and then, seeing as how easily Sidious killed Kit, Kit'd only manage to block a few of Grievous's swings and then get stabbed by another or Grievous's lightsabers.

jollyjim311
if you really wanna go by clone wars are we talkin kit from the clone wars?(not that there's a difference, you just get to see kit kick more but in the cartoon.) i say the two jedi win, but are left wounded and breathless.

Deus Ex
I'll go with Faunus on this one. Despite NG's mockery of a battle in ROTS, Kit Fisto is no pushover. Neither is Agen, either.

Captain REX
I hate it when people say 'People were better in Clone Wars than in ROTS!'

You know why they were?

Because all action was EXAGERATED for the cartoon. stick out tongue

Deus Ex
Amen.

wolverine8888
which is kit fisto again if he the orange guy like I think he is I always confuse his name. then he could win by him self. befor windu came along he was the best light saber fight but then windu came and took his claim to best light saber fighter. he was a legendary light saber fighter he was better then even yoda with a light saber the only person he is not better with with alight saber is windu

Deus Ex
If you don't know who Kit Fisto is, this section might be too difficult for you. Even the least knowledgable regulars here know Kit Fisto.

Darth Faunus
Kit Fisto pwns in that. End of story.

He does, but don't take that seriously. However, Yoda is blown into ridiculous proportions. Shifting the direction of four Separatist carriers is a far cry from the world of believable sci-fi that Lucas had looked for. Hence the exclusion of Force fireballs and energy balls.

DarthMaul9123
i say kit and agen because in the clone wars gg was most likely unskilled at first mabey later in the wars he could beat them but uhh i thinks that he cant win at hims earlier clone wars stages but towars the end and right before rots he would

Darth Faunus
Hm. Yes. Unskilled enough to take out five Jedi.

DarthMaul9123
not when he first was trained

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by Sorgo
Grievous tooled Jedi left and right. What makes you think he wont wipe the floor with these ridiculous Jedi that claim to have half to quart of decent 'Saber skills?

Pwnage is in order by a certain Asthmatic robot.

What sbaer skills do you suggest GG has? He doesnt even have a style.

DarthMaul9123
he made one up the plasma shield thing i guess

Darth Faunus
He's an 'unorthodox' duelist. The only way to describe him. Throwing one saber in the air, doing a 1080 in half a second while slashing with two arms, grabbing a Jedi with one leg, throwing him into rafters twenty meters overhead, then catching the lightsaber isn't part of any saber from. Grievous effectively has his own form, and due in no small part to his physiology, which is unique, to say the least.

However, he is knowledgable in all the saber forms; he can adapt instantly to his opponent, and that coupled with the hand of Dooku makes him invincible against all but the greatest Jedi.

Admiral Akbar
depedns on what you mean by great..

Darth Faunus
If you don't consider Obi-Wan and Mace Windu, or Yoda and Anakin as great Jedi and fighters, then I don't know who is.

Admiral Akbar
Well great has many definitions, if you mean skills as a jedi or by accomplishments. Or personality

Deus Ex
Don't argue semantics. We're talking lightsaber/duelling skills here.

jollyjim311
Originally posted by wolverine8888
which is kit fisto again if he the orange guy like I think he is I always confuse his name. then he could win by him self. befor windu came along he was the best light saber fight but then windu came and took his claim to best light saber fighter. he was a legendary light saber fighter he was better then even yoda with a light saber the only person he is not better with with alight saber is windu

you're thinking of Plo Koon probably, the Kel Dor with the breathing mask on the council. Kit Fisto is the Nautalan (green dude with head tails and big black eyes who gets stabbed in rots)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.