Batman Vs Spiderman Tournament

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TwisterGameX
Ok, King KAM, is fighting for Batman and Metalmanx is fighting for Spiderman.

I will list, what each has to start off with

Metalmanx
Uh...do I start?

TwisterGameX
Ok, they are both in character.

TwisterGameX
Ok Batman gets

Battarangs, stung gun, Batbombs/Explosive Batarangs, gas, Grappling Hook places, his net gun, his orobos, and everything else he usauly, has with him, so if you are using something that I forgot to add, just tell me, and i will see if it can be used or not.

Ok Spiderman is the new one, with the organic webbing and lifts 15 tons and talks to bugs. I will post more about Spidey once i comfirm some things.

TwisterGameX
Ok, you guys could start, and by the opening comments, I could see what I forgot to add, and fix it.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
Ok Batman gets

Battarangs, stung gun, Batbombs/Explosive Batarangs, gas, Grappling Hook places, his net gun, his orobos, and everything else he usauly, has with him, so if you are using something that I forgot to add, just tell me, and i will see if it can be used or not.

Ok Spiderman is the new one, with the organic webbing and lifts 15 tons and talks to bugs. I will post more about Spidey once i comfirm some things.

Couple questions.

1. What the hell are orobos?

2. Wait, they're in character? Then Spidey will be holding back then, not wanting to seriously hurt or accidentally kill, which doesn't contribute to very good or accurate debate.

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Couple questions.

2. Wait, they're in character? Then Spidey will be holding back then, not wanting to seriously hurt or accidentally kill, which doesn't contribute to very good or accurate debate.

lol I think I spelled it wrong but I think it's thsoe blinding things, King KAM will explain it to you. in character mean like, they don't get pumped with extra power, and put themselves over the limit becasue they saw mary jane die, kind of thing, in character also means that they think like the character kind of and fight that way.

Batman gets his tracer too and a pack of gum.

King KAM
im reading up on batmans weapons and such.

Orestes
Couple questions.

Uh, so is Batman. You know I'm one of the first to say that Batman gets too much credit, but the fact is, the guy DOES know some deadly strikes. If he were bloodlusted, he would use them. In-character, he will not.

Besides, in-character makes a lot more sense, imo. As someone put it once before, a bloodlusted Superman isn't Superman; it's a madman with Superman's powers.

Metalmanx
Okay. I guess I'll start with this very straightforward post that I hope is soon countered.

Ahem.

Spiderman wins.

King KAM
Okay. I guess I'll start with this very straightforward post that I hope is soon countered.

Ahem.

Spiderman wins.
I will counter this satement with 2 words.....

Come on.......Come on.....

Orestes
When the tourney ends, do I get to champion Punisher or Hitman? Or maybe Painkiller Jane? big grin

TwisterGameX
I will be back on tomorrow evening, see you guys then.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by King KAM
I will counter this satement with 2 words.....

Come on.......Come on.....

Oh crap. You win, dude. I can't beat the Peter Griffin "Come on! Come on!"

Anyway.

Spidey wins. Now tell me why you think Batman wins.

King KAM
Oh crap. You win, dude. I can't beat the Peter Griffin "Come on! Come on!"

Anyway.

Spidey wins. Now tell me why you think Batman wins.
sit metalman sit....good boy

Metalmanx
Originally posted by King KAM
sit metalman sit....good boy

...Is that really necessary? Did I make fun of you?

I thought we were in a debate.

King KAM
...Is that really necessary? Did I make fun of you?

I thought we were in a debate.
stop takin everythin so far up the butt, i was only kiddin

TwisterGameX
Ok, stop the "fighting" if I could call it that, and just debate, and saying that xxx wins. State why, you think xxx wins.

King KAM
like i said earlier...

come on...... come on.....

TwisterGameX
Ok you got to write in the chat who you vote for, because i am seeing votes, and they didn't do anything yet.

Metalmanx
Okay, Spiderman wins because he faaaaar outclasses Batman in every physical category, is on par with him intelligence wise, and is probably even more resourceful than Batman is.

All that put together = Batman's defeat.

Orestes
Yep. Spider-Man wins. Which, as an aside, is also why Punisher would similarly beat Batman in a properly written showdown (as opposed to a HtH-only competition where Frank is badly injured from the start). Other than being slightly behind in HtH skills and less capable with laboratory science, he's basically everything the Bat is and more.

Daredevil properly written would also beat Batman in pure HtH. Ditto Elektra: Assassin (and then some!).

The list of who could beat Batman just goes on and on ...

And yeah, Spidey's one of 'em. stick out tongue

Hit_and_Miss
I vote for metalmanx... I like his sig... his argument isn't half bad either... I can't wait till kam tries, hes gonner get wooped...

TwisterGameX
None of that, oh get whooped, I like his sig so I vote for him.

Juntai
If it becomes a requirement I can type of Batman's typical arsenal. Granted this all changes as much as his suit, his car and plane do, but he DOES have a typical weapony that has been his arsenal for as long as anyone can remember, though it IS quite extensive.

TwisterGameX
I don't think this is going well...

Metalmanx
King KAM needs to make a post.

King KAM
I have returned.....

Tha C-Master
Metalmanx, I vote for you, good arguments, I didn't even notice this was here... smile

TwisterGameX
Oh come on, I see you guys debate better on other threads.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.