I just dont get this damn picture!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Veav
Help me?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=4969357

Tptmanno1
not that hard..
Retarted kid getting chased by Agent's from the Matrix...

Darth_Veav
Originally posted by Tptmanno1
not that hard..
Retarted kid getting chased by Agent's from the Matrix...

Not that! I dont find this funny while all of you guys are!

Sir Mist
I dont get it either...it doesnt make sense...whats the point theyre trying to make?What the f**k?

Tptmanno1
I dunno, its really not that funny...
kinda dumb if you ask me.

Hulk Power
Originally posted by Darth_Veav
Help me?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=4969357

hysterical that pic is hilarious.....

Darth_Decimator
laughing made me laugh, thats not hard to do tho laughing

kmcdude
I got quite a laugh out of it

Kosta
I fecking love it! laughing out loud Gotta appreciate true randomness.

nitro-swicked
dont get it.

Syren
If someone who finds it funny would care to take the time to explain the humour? dontgetit

DanZeke25
I love that pick. If you dont think its funny then no expression

Seriously though, how do explain humor?

Syren
No, you explain what's funny... why is it amusing? Every joke has to have a punchline or it's pointless...

WindDancer
Link doesn't work for me...

Syren
It really does WD wink

DanZeke25
Originally posted by Syren
No, you explain what's funny... why is it amusing? Every joke has to have a punchline or it's pointless...

Well, its pretty obvious. Its the Matrix Agents chasing a retatrded kid. For the people that dont think its funny they probaly just dont think its funny. Its not that you dont get it. Theres plenty of pictures where people crack up at and im like "WTF? Thats not funny."

WindDancer
Oh, okay...just gotta hit refresh.

I get the silly joke. Is basically suggesting that a Moderator (Guys in black suit) are after an annoying Troll (the kid)

I Get it...

Syren
Ok big grin

I think, even if someone had explained it and there was some ridiculously hilarious thing I'd missed, I probably wouldn't laugh now anyway. It's been completely dragged out roll eyes (sarcastic)

Edit: I just had another look and I'm certain there's supposed to be some kind of point to it... all the people who laughed and didn't bother explaining what was funny are probably just as ignorant, but you find the retarded kid funny so you laughed. God, how frustrated am I right now??

Family_guy725
heres another

DanZeke25
Originally posted by WindDancer
Oh, okay...just gotta hit refresh.

I get the silly joke. Is basically suggesting that a Moderator (Guys in black suit) are after an annoying Troll (the kid)

Get it...

lol WTF? I think your the only person that thinks that. It is also an "OWNED" picture. I have a better version of it.

Good thinking though.

WindDancer
Must be one those forums jokes that imply that moderators are always chasing Trolls away. big grin

magic_hate_ball
lol

DanZeke25
Must be one those forums jokes that imply that moderators are always chasing Trolls away. big grin

I dont think so.

Its a good though, but im pretty sure that now what the person thought when he made it.

Syren
I get it now!! As soon as Zeke said he had an 'owned' pic I started to smile... thanks for finally getting there guys roll eyes (sarcastic)

WindDancer
Originally posted by DanZeke25
I dont think so.

Its a good though, but im pretty sure that now what the person thought when he made it.

Well if you get too analytical you might find other things comical in the picture. Mine was just a quick reaction. wink

Kid Running away=Troublemaker

Guys in Black=Law and order

And if you think it over it........aah forget it. sleep

DanZeke25
Well if you get too analytical you might find other things comical in the picture. Mine was just a quick reaction. wink

Kid Running away=Troublemaker

Guys in Black=Law and order

And if you think it over it........aah forget it. sleep

I know, i was saying that i dont think someone made it like that on purpose. If you know what I mean.

Again, thats good thinking because i dont think anybody, in the whole world, thought of that.

DarkC
It'd be more funny with a proper quote.

Syren
Like...

'OWNED!!!!!' big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.