Is kmc the perfect society??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bardock
should all active kmc members get together and take over a small country as its own

Raven Guardia
No, some people here fight alot with each other so it would be like any other society.

bardock
yeah. but there also a lot of cool people here. we would need a top notch police force

Cinemaddiction
Hilarity.

Tptmanno1
and death...

Sir Mist
When does Transporter 2 come out? I havent even seen a trailer...better download one now....

ReverendMakashi
You got a priest... big grin big grin stick out tongue stick out tongue I am also a class A Exorcist.

Cinemaddiction
Originally posted by Sir Mist
When does Transporter 2 come out? I havent even seen a trailer...better download one now....

Last Friday? Hell, maybe 2 weeks ago?

bardock
sweet. we could probably take uraguay or something. of course this all depends on the noob suicide bombers

Sir Mist
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
Last Friday? Hell, maybe 2 weeks ago?

Really?shock Shit, I gotta get out more...

Spelljammer
Hell no, we are way too divided.

Though I would like to take Deano and Raven as my heads of state to help start my new world order. Then whomever wants to join us can, and whomever doesn't gets a bullet between the eyes.

After we've weeded out the infidels, we can begin our communist utopia where everybody looks out for everybody, or rather, I'll let Deano and whomever we as a beurocracy vote into office as a republic, and let them sortout society. Me, and that special lady, just own a private castle on some uncharted island and make sweet love for the rest of our days..

WORLD PEACE CANNOT BE ESTABLISHED UNTILL SPELLJAMMER CAN MAKE SWEET LOVE TO A WOMAN FOR THE REST OF HIS DAYS! mad

Lana
Originally posted by Tptmanno1
and death...

Lets go take over evil face

laughing out loud

Yay sheer mayhem!!!

ReverendMakashi
Originally posted by bardock
sweet. we could probably take uraguay or something. of course this all depends on the noob suicide bombers

We have more than enough idiots to do our bidding...

bardock
yes. the one kmc has no shortage of is idiots. we could possible convince Konami or Microsoft to make snake and master cheif suicide bomb. then fanboys will do it just cause

ReverendMakashi
yes. the one kmc has no shortage of is idiots. we could possible convince Konami or Microsoft to make snake and master cheif suicide bomb. then fanboys will do it just cause

Yes. No one can stand against our might. We must first destroy the emos' so that we won't have to deal with whining 24/7...LOL

Tptmanno1
Originally posted by Lana
Lets go take over evil face

laughing out loud

Yay sheer mayhem!!!
yay coups!!

bardock
Great plan. the women of kmc can take out the emo problem. while the men try to take uraguay

Lana
Originally posted by Tptmanno1
yay coups!!

San Diego is gonna be in pieces....

ReverendMakashi
Yeah. A normal women could waste an emo guy quick...

Dr. Strangelove
It would be Battle Royale...only a lot funnier.

bardock
with out qeustition

ReverendMakashi
Yes I could see it now...a palace made of pure gold, dancing women(only pretty girls), music 24/7, hehehehehe

bardock
easily done

ReverendMakashi
Once we are settled in we shall wreak vengence upon the devil incarnate...George W. Bush...

bardock
indeed.this plan is of the most excellent quality.

ReverendMakashi
indeed.this plan is of the most excellent quality.

But one thing we must never lose is ALCHOHOL.

bardock
definatly. we must get wasted on the double

leana marie
totally!!! beer beer beer i'll do it!!! wacko

ReverendMakashi
To the ballroom at once...

bardock
indeed reverend we were wasted last night.KMC owns

Revernd Maynard
I call religious figure

§P0oONY
should all active kmc members get together and take over a small country as its own

Simply....

Hell Fu*king No...

bardock
it would be fun

Revernd Maynard
it would be fun It would be, only because i would be the one having the most sex yes

§P0oONY
it would be fun

So would beating you up for suggesting such an idea... doesn't mean it is going to happen wanker

bardock
*takes off shirt guzzles drinks* what do you wanna do???!!!!

Pielover666
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
No, some people here fight alot with each other so it would be like any other society.
Yea, I'd end up killing and or severly hurting EL, and me a Spelljammer along with SEVERAL others would gag zac_j and torture him 'till death.

And the biggest n00bs would probablly be put in a concentration-like camp.

LiL nAstY GirL
Originally posted by Revernd Maynard
It would be, only because i would be the one having the most sex yes nope, that would be me wink

Spelljammer
Originally posted by Pielover666
Yea, I'd end up killing and or severly hurting EL, and me a Spelljammer along with SEVERAL others would gag zac_j and torture him 'till death.

Actually, i'd probably be alot more mellow. Remember, if we became a real society that allows me an oppurtunity to have a girlfriend atlast, and sense we are a society we HAVE to procreate don't we? So wether democraticaly assigned mates, or freely chosen, atleast one of KMC's girls has to be willing to be with me. Which would make me forget all about liberals and how increddibly stupid they are, or dumbass ideas that don't apply to real life, and I'd simply become worrying about making my babe smile and perhaps keeping the peace and become SpellJammer Prime..

Bun Bun
You a genuis mikey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bardock
as overlord and ballet dance instructor bardock will keep all in line

Pielover666
Originally posted by Spelljammer
Actually, i'd probably be alot more mellow. Remember, if we became a real society that allows me an oppurtunity to have a girlfriend atlast, and sense we are a society we HAVE to procreate don't we? So wether democraticaly assigned mates, or freely chosen, atleast one of KMC's girls has to be willing to be with me. Which would make me forget all about liberals and how increddibly stupid they are, or dumbass ideas that don't apply to real life, and I'd simply become worrying about making my babe smile and perhaps keeping the peace and become SpellJammer Prime..
Yea, I
d still be the ass-kicking beer-guzziling, F*ck nugget I am today, but a bit more funny, and a bit less.................(for lack of a better word) Bitchy.

Bun Bun
as overlord and ballet dance instructor bardock will keep all in line
Good boy

magic_hate_ball
Originally posted by Revernd Maynard
I call religious figure
i call "high" priest.... smokin'
"Yeah we could be like gods...and all the natives could worship us and at noon every day....we'd throw them joints!" Cheech and Chong - Nice Dreams

bardock
We have nude tennis no expression

bardock
no one is up for nude tennis???

Spelljammer
no one is up for nude tennis???
Not with you you ugly bastard. stick out tongue

bardock
alright no nude tennis then

SnakeEyes
This thread is horrible... the options suck.. and the answer is NO, KMC is not the "perfect" society.

bardock
you can write it in if ya want

EsteemedLeader
"emo is gay" is winning by a total landslide...

bardock
Just proves the gayness of emo

EsteemedLeader
emo should die. I'm going to kick the gay ass of every emo kid at my school...

bardock
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
emo should die. I'm going to kick the gay ass of every emo kid at my school...

what a martyr.

EsteemedLeader
what a martyr.

What's that mean? confused

bardock
taking one for the team

EsteemedLeader
taking one for the team

I'm taking one for the team?What the f**k?

LiL nAstY GirL
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
This thread is horrible... the options suck.. and the answer is NO, KMC is not the "perfect" society.

far from it

bardock
killing the emo's is doing kmc and the world a service. your a hero

EsteemedLeader
killing the emo's is doing kmc and the world a service. your a hero

Thanks. I like you bardock, you take the time to reply to others posts and don't abandon your threads...

bardock
yeah some people are either stuck up or to damn lasy to type a sentence or two

el_barto
KMC used to be the perfect society, now its not.

bardock
we have lost many

EsteemedLeader
We have lost SlipknoT cry

bardock
he still ghosts probably

EsteemedLeader
he still ghosts probably

Perhaps. But I doubt it. He'd probly just say "F*** it"...

bardock
he might be to ripped to find the site

EsteemedLeader
Well, when i was banned it wouldn't even let me lurk the site...

bardock
oh yeah. thats right. i had a sock that got banned. jetspike was the name

EsteemedLeader
It's bad enough that you can't post, but they should at least let you log out so you can read and keep up with what's going on...

bardock
yeah i know

EsteemedLeader
So that means Slip doesn't even realize how much he's missed. We gotta find someone with his e-mail address...

bardock
i think there is someway to get it

EsteemedLeader
We could infiltrate secret government headquarters and steal it...no, that would be too easy...

bardock
slip runs the govt.

EsteemedLeader
No, the government isn't smart enough to be Slip...

bardock
good point. he could take it over he wanted though

EsteemedLeader
Maybe the KMC should become the new government. Raz could be president (since he's so corruptshifty )

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by Spelljammer
Hell no, we are way too divided.

Though I would like to take Deano and Raven as my heads of state to help start my new world order. Then whomever wants to join us can, and whomever doesn't gets a bullet between the eyes.

After we've weeded out the infidels, we can begin our communist utopia where everybody looks out for everybody, or rather, I'll let Deano and whomever we as a beurocracy vote into office as a republic, and let them sortout society. Me, and that special lady, just own a private castle on some uncharted island and make sweet love for the rest of our days..

WORLD PEACE CANNOT BE ESTABLISHED UNTILL SPELLJAMMER CAN MAKE SWEET LOVE TO A WOMAN FOR THE REST OF HIS DAYS! mad

When you say Raven do you mean or one of the other Ravens here?

Originally posted by Pielover666

I will not allow two of my favorite people, SpellJammer and you fight each other. It Just wont be!

bardock
no violence allowed.bardock gets very pissed and may have to attach his scouter and find you guys

EsteemedLeader
no violence allowed.bardock gets very pissed and may have to attach his scouter and find you guys

You don'y need a scouter, just use your ability to see the future...

bardock
good thinking.

Raven Guardia
Raven also can get very angry. Make sure your not the victim of her wrath.

EsteemedLeader
good thinking.

Indeed. 'Twas an awesome movie...

bardock
aint messin with that shit raven

Dr. Octagon

fights...im on memory lane stick out tongue

EsteemedLeader
aint touchin that shit

Never touch shit, it's not a good idea...

bardock
Never touch shit, it's not a good idea...

you will easily make it to the wisemans commitee

EsteemedLeader
you will easily make it to the wisemans commitee

Aye, what be this wisemans commitee? Will there be punch and pie?

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by Dr. Octagon
fights...im on memory lane stick out tongue

yeah laughing out loud Raven also gets carried away and can be a major *****. Raven also like leashes shifty laughing out loud

Rob Owns You
I voted for emo is gay...

EsteemedLeader
yeah laughing out loud Raven also gets carried away and can be a major *****. Raven also like leashes shifty laughing out loud

Leashes are the best... wink

Raven Guardia
Leashes are the best... wink

Oh Yeah wink

bardock
Originally posted by Rob Owns You
I voted for emo is gay...
nice choice

bardock
Aye, what be this wisemans commitee? Will there be punch and pie? oh course. what do you think i run a two bit horse ass operation.whether the punch is spiked or not is up to god

EsteemedLeader
I'm going to piss off an emo tomorrow so that everyone can see that they don't have any more emotion than I do...

Dr. Octagon

stick out tongue

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by Dr. Octagon
stick out tongue

laughing out loud

I'm going to piss off an emo tomorrow so that everyone can see that they don't have any more emotion than I do...
they don't have more emotion...just emotional disturbed.

ReverendMakashi
We will also need nude girls on trampolines...

EsteemedLeader
laughing out loud

they don't have more emotion...just emotional disturbed.

So true... laughing out loud

bardock
Originally posted by ReverendMakashi

i am on it...literally stick out tongue

EsteemedLeader
i am on it...literally stick out tongue

Ah, reminds me of the Man Show...

Ziggy zaggy ziggy zaggy oi oi oi!

Raven Guardia

How about I become the Queen of this society and all the men will have to be pets to the women. and do as we say evil face

So true... laughing out loud

laughing out loud

EsteemedLeader
How about I become the Queen of this society and all the men will have to be pets to the women. and do as we say evil face

laughing out loud

Or I could be King and everyone will have to join my cult following and eat humans, starting with emo's...

bardock
I am still overlord though

ReverendMakashi

laughing out loud

Hows about all the women play, "Make the Reverend ho...happy".

Raven Guardia
Or I could be King and everyone will have to join my cult following and eat humans, starting with emo's...

ewwwww emo meat sick j/k laughing out loud

bardock
do know how much make up you would have to consume

EsteemedLeader
do know how much make up you would have to consume

Not too much, they are too tortured to do their make-up so they just do their eyes...

bardock
emo's are so malnirshed though you would have to eat like 4 or 5 of them

ReverendMakashi
Instead of killing all the Emos' lets make them workslaves they can do all the hard labor while we party....

Raven Guardia
Instead of killing all the Emos' lets make them workslaves they can do all the hard labor while we party....

then they would have something to actually be emotional about: Welcome to slavery b!atchs.

bardock
then they would have something to actually be emotional about: Welcome to slavery b!atchs.

true

ReverendMakashi

Ah. Ok then lets just kill em...

Raven Guardia
Ah. Ok then lets just kill em...

yeah..or else they will just make Emo Music and sell it to other Emos will make them rich and then they might over power us.

true
yes

ReverendMakashi
Death to the Emos!!!!!!!! I can use my holy powers to make them feel normal for once and it is a known fact that Emos can't feel normal. We need a warcry...

Raven Guardia
Death to the Emos!!!!!!!! I can use my holy powers to make them feel normal for once and it is a known fact that Emos can't feel normal. We need a warcry...

my my,....this does seem like a hopeless case sad

bardock
just when uraguay thought it was safe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.