MARVELous Characters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

powerfulone1987
I know that the new Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects is out already but I still have to ask this question.

Which character do you plan on playing with or are already playing with on the Marvel side?

Which character do you plan on playing with or are already playing with on the Imperfect side?

Answer one character's name for each.

Marvel Choices:
Venom
Spider-Man
Wolverine
Iron Man
Magneto
Storm
Daredevil
Human Torch
Elektra
Thing

Imperfect Choices:
Johnny Ohm
The Wink
Brigade
Hazmat
Paragon
Fault Zone
Roekel
Solara

Also say a little about what you think about the game without giving anything away.

StaT1c
MvC2 has and WILL always be the greatest Marvel based game ever created.

powerfulone1987
That's nice.

Now stick to the thread or "goodbye".

StaT1c
Don't they already have a thread discussing this predictably gay game? Just post it there. Almost as pointless as my post above.

powerfulone1987
At least you realize how pointless your thread is."goodbye"

StaT1c
MY thread? tha ****?

powerfulone1987
I meant to say "post". I mean seriously, you'd think you'd be able to put two and two together.
Well maybe I overestimated your intelligence. My bad.

StaT1c
Originally posted by powerfulone1987
I meant to say "post". I mean seriously, you'd think you'd be able to put two and two together.
Well maybe I overestimated your intelligence. My bad. Ummm, no you dick sucking motherf*cker. "Post" and "thread" are two entirely different things last time I checked. Substituting "thread" for "post" makes the whole sentence ambiguous which is very questionable towards your overall intelligence quotient. It's like instead of saying, "I went to the corner grocery to buy food" you say, "I went to the corner automobiles to buy food." What the f*ck is wrong with you?! How do you mistaken "post" for "thread" and still have the audacity to call me stupid? I mean seriously, last time I attended 3rd grade it wasn't that hard. Posting that garbage makes YOU (not me) look like a grammar subordinate dumb shit. Please just die now you f*cking waste of semen.

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by StaT1c
Ummm, no you dick sucking motherf*cker. "Post" and "thread" are two entirely different things last time I checked. Substituting "thread" for "post" makes the whole sentence ambiguous which is very questionable towards your overall intelligence quotient. It's like instead of saying, "I went to the corner grocery to buy food" you say, "I went to the corner automobiles to buy food." What the f*ck is wrong with you?! How do you mistaken "post" for "thread" and still have the audacity to call me stupid? I mean seriously, last time I attended 3rd grade it wasn't that hard. Posting that garbage makes YOU (not me) look like a grammar subordinate dumb shit. Please just die now you f*cking waste of semen.

Tha C-Master
Ummm, no you dick sucking motherf*cker. "Post" and "thread" are two entirely different things last time I checked. Substituting "thread" for "post" makes the whole sentence ambiguous which is very questionable towards your overall intelligence quotient. It's like instead of saying, "I went to the corner grocery to buy food" you say, "I went to the corner automobiles to buy food." What the f*ck is wrong with you?! How do you mistaken "post" for "thread" and still have the audacity to call me stupid? I mean seriously, last time I attended 3rd grade it wasn't that hard. Posting that garbage makes YOU (not me) look like a grammar subordinate dumb shit. Please just die now you f*cking waste of semen. reminds me of my semantics arguments i have with twister lol.

Inspectah Deck
Ummm, no you dick sucking motherf*cker. "Post" and "thread" are two entirely different things last time I checked. Substituting "thread" for "post" makes the whole sentence ambiguous which is very questionable towards your overall intelligence quotient. It's like instead of saying, "I went to the corner grocery to buy food" you say, "I went to the corner automobiles to buy food." What the f*ck is wrong with you?! How do you mistaken "post" for "thread" and still have the audacity to call me stupid? I mean seriously, last time I attended 3rd grade it wasn't that hard. Posting that garbage makes YOU (not me) look like a grammar subordinate dumb shit. Please just die now you f*cking waste of semen.

laughing out loud Looks like he ran away

DanZeke25

I agree with HotSauce. laughing

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b273/DTM921/minimummaximum3rq.jpg

Tha C-Master
This is going differently than planned, I'm not on any sides, but the comment was funny.

TwisterGameX
Can you say banned...

StaT1c
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
Can you say banned... Haven't you been owned too many times already? Eh, whatever....

TwisterGameX
Haven't you been owned too many times already? Eh, whatever....

Edit our posts have we roll eyes (sarcastic)

StaT1c
Answer the question please. That's none of your f*cking business.

TwisterGameX
Answer the question please. That's none of your f*cking business.

Whats the question ?

TwisterGameX
Don't worry static, I know you are scared of mods, but i won't tell.

Tha C-Master
Haven't you been owned too many times already? Eh, whatever.... yes

Hulk Power
Man you guys are all aggressive....too much testosterone....

Tha C-Master
Hah hp said that?

TwisterGameX
Haven't you been owned too many times already? Eh, whatever....
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
yes

confused

Inspectah Deck
Edit our posts have we roll eyes (sarcastic)

You sound like a snitch

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by Hulk Power
Man you guys are all aggressive....too much testosterone....

And adrenaline

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
You sound like a snitch

Yes I am a snitch......this is not the first time I seen, him come in threads just to curse and troll, and it's getting annoying...no i didnt tell on him....

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
You sound like a snitch I've dealt with that enough, 4 or 5 mods, jesus.

They hate the report button for grudges though, creshosk tried it, and they TOTALLY ignore him now.

Me and cresh are cool though.

StaT1c
Yes I am a snitch......this is not the first time I seen, him come in threads just to curse and troll, and it's getting annoying...no i didnt tell on him.... You are so f*cking stupid it's alarming...

Tha C-Master
You two are getting along fine...

I'll miss you static.

StaT1c
You two are getting along fine...

I'll miss you static. Nah, I'm done w/ this guy. Just reading his previous post says it all.

Tha C-Master
lol, whose posts would you NOT read on this forum?

TwisterGameX
I've dealt with that enough, 4 or 5 mods, jesus.

They hate the report button for grudges though, creshosk tried it, and they TOTALLY ignore him now.

Me and cresh are cool though.

Well the first two times, the mods told you to Cap rex STFU then the second time backfire told you to stop troilling. The third time i told them to forget it, but then you started acting up again.

TwisterGameX
You are so f*cking stupid it's alarming...

i9 wasn't going to report you but, then you continue. *Sigh* well here we go.

Hulk Power
Hah hp said that?

Well I'm not a bad boy anymore. I'm a good boy now. angel_not

Yeah right...

Tha C-Master
Well the first two times, the mods told you to Cap rex STFU then the second time backfire told you to stop troilling. The third time i told them to forget it, but then you started acting up again. Oh and you are an innocent person, what about trolling?

Its what you are doing now really.

Oh and the mods said they were going to ban you if you kept your shit up anyways, so. Oh, AND your threads got moved.

And the mod told you to stop trolling to by the way, and me and captain rex sorted that out in pm's.

You are an annoying, pretentious, tattletale that noone likes around here, and are the brunt of every joke. You make annoying threads noone likes, and you complain about them. You don't read comics, but try to make comments on threads having not a clue what you are talking about.

You make smart ass comments, but when you get shot back you go back into your little shell like a little kid, and tattle, leaving your part out of the story, trying to get a kick because you lost an argument, or looked foolish. You try to be insulting, but aren't good at it, and resort to taking me off ignore just to argue with me.

Tell all you want, you're still bitter. And it shows because I wasn't even talking to you, you've let your paranoia and bitterness think that every post is about "twister".

Pathetic.

TwisterGameX
Why do you follow me around just to say shit. I said nothing to you, but no matter who I talk to your ass, has to comment about me. you just need an escuse to talk to me, so How about you just SHUT UP, and stop commenting on me, to get your kicks.

Hit_and_Miss
Being the nice guy that I am I made a really nice sig for him aswell! when he get around to even seeing it!

It is animated if you hang around for it to change... the original version of it would send you into a coma...

Hit_and_Miss
C-master is practicaly in every thread in the Comic vs and games forum.... And you do say some really daft things... and C-master will step up to correct you....

Hulk Power
Oh and you are an innocent person, what about trolling?

Its what you are doing now really.

Oh and the mods said they were going to ban you if you kept your shit up anyways, so. Oh, AND your threads got moved.

And the mod told you to stop trolling to by the way, and me and captain rex sorted that out in pm's.

You are an annoying, pretentious, tattletale that noone likes around here, and are the brunt of every joke. You make annoying threads noone likes, and you complain about them. You don't read comics, but try to make comments on threads having not a clue what you are talking about.

You make smart ass comments, but when you get shot back you go back into your little shell like a little kid, and tattle, leaving your part out of the story, trying to get a kick because you lost an argument, or looked foolish. You try to be insulting, but aren't good at it, and resort to taking me off ignore just to argue with me.

Tell all you want, you're still bitter. And it shows because I wasn't even talking to you, you've let your paranoia and bitterness think that every post is about "twister".

Pathetic. Originally posted by TwisterGameX
Why do you follow me around just to say shit. I said nothing to you, but no matter who I talk to your ass, has to comment about me. you just need an escuse to talk to me, so How about you just SHUT UP, and stop commenting on me, to get your kicks.

I have an idea. Why don't both of you shut up and stop arguing everywhere you go? Why don't you just leave the noob alone CM? There's no point in arguing with them.

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss
C-master is practicaly in every thread in the Comic vs and games forum.... And you do say some really daft things... and C-master will step up to correct you....

I been stop talking to him, but he must comment on everything I say to some one else, even when a guiy like stat1c comes cursing in the tnhread at some one, he still comments on me and does not care what that guy says. Every thread I am in, he must say something negative to me, he even admitted in pms that he trrolling on purposes so. And thanks for the sig anyway.

Tha C-Master
Ah, insults and intimidation, AND trolling.

But nooo, twister couldn't say that... NOT him. smile

Why do you follow me around just to say shit.

I looked at "who's online" and you were reading my lasts posts and profiles, and even went into the general discussion thread about "snitches".

You are still new here, whatever you think you are doing, I'm about 5 steps ahead boy.

I said nothing to you,

You can't be this stupid, the post RIGHT above me was explicitly stated to me.

I guess your grammar is so bad, you can't read what you write. smile

but no matter who I talk to, your ass, has to comment about me

You have no proof. Ever, you always ASSUME (assume has an "ass" in it by the way, that I'm talking about you.)

Now I am doing what you just did, and you don't like it, typical.

Need a comma in there by the way. I'm quite surprised.

. you just need an escuse to talk to me,

Like in wolverine vs namor, when you came in with your little comments?

Get OVER yourself, I had said nothing to you, and you quoted me TWICE, and then you have the audacity to say its me?

Yeah right.

Capital after full stop, and "excuse"
is spelled wrong.
so How about you just SHUT UP, and stop commenting on me, to get your kicks.

You little troll, you came in this thread, just to have a negative impact, because you were bitter about StaT1c.

Just like you make snide comments about me and spiderman, because your character lost, and your threads got moved.

You always come in with these unintelligent one-liners, that are terribly written.

"SHUT UP"

Intimidation eh? I told you to put me on ignore, so you wouldn't be so infatuated with me, calling me a sex machine and such.

But you'd still read my posts anyways.

Intimidation, ad hominem, fallicy of exclusion, and slothful induction.

Not bad kid, not bad.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Hulk Power
I have an idea. Why don't both of you shut up and stop arguing everywhere you go? Why don't you just leave the noob alone CM? There's no point in arguing with them. He's annoying and paranoid, and is always following me around trolling.

He's just bitter.

And HP can't be talking, after the KK incident. stick out tongue

BackFire
Okay, I've had enough of this shit from you guys.

If you guys derail ONE MORE thread with your petty and redundant arguing you are BOTH going to be banned.

Closing this thread because of the participants inability to stay on topic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.