Will Pyro have flame throwers attached?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fbar58
bahahaha, i just thought about it and i remember in the comics that pyro had a flame thrower. Makes me wonder if he is a super hero or he is just a wanna be with a backpack? LOL i had to admitt that xmen 2 was kinda cool with the lighter deal. I guess he can "CONTROL" fire and not expand it, or spread it. So i guess he could put it out... bah i dunno

mr.smiley
I hope not.I belive it would look stupid.

Disappear
pyro can do anything a typical pyrokinetic can do, except he cannot create his own flames. he can intensify, spread, expand, relocate, shape and even extinguish flames with just a thought. his flamethrowers, coupled with a flame retardant suit, were the only thing that made him useful in a fight where a flame wouldn't naturally spark. considering how much they changed the comics pyro to make the movie pyro, i wouldn't be surprised if they just kept him as a punk with a lighter.

pyro's death, in the comics, was the only time he created flame. the legacy virus made his powers go out of control from time to time as he slowly died, and he burst into flames and was consumed in his last moments. his death's actually what inspired senator kelly to change his opinion of human-mutant relations.

supreme_being
wow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.