Watch Gungrave

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King KAM
I just finished gun grave, and oh my god it was good..... i mean it is like bebop,trigun, good..... it is beautifully written and played out just take my word for it and cop it or dl it.....just watch it NOW!

b-dan
that is is Gun Grave is one of my fave animes next to X and Advent Children (is AC anime)

supersayin4goku
so how do u guys hear of this kinda anima ?

grey fox
Meh it's ok , it has nothing on the hellsing OVA though . Although it ranks up with Fma on the decent list.....

Zen2nd
Same guy who made Trigun as well as Gungrave, if memoery serves me correct.

Bardiel13
Originally posted by supersayin4goku
so how do u guys hear of this kinda anima ?

It plays on G4TechTV often, but I get my anime knowledge from forums like www.animemusicvideos.org

I'm probably one of the few people here who actually stayin in tune with the unlicensed (that's not-released-in-America, if you don't know what that means) anime.

GunGrave is one of my all-time favorites. You honestly can't find a better display of character development anywhere else.

b-dan
what about Evangellion it had sweet character development

supersayin4goku
well thanks and if japan made animation is that good on gungrave i got to get it it kinda looks like trygun

supersayin4goku
have u seen v for vendetta

KingDubya
I saw 2 and a half episodes on Sunday at my friend's house. I definitely want to see more!

(auto quote)
I have, but that is extremely off-topic.

Black Adam
Originally posted by grey fox
Meh it's ok , it has nothing on the hellsing OVA though . Although it ranks up with Fma on the decent list.....

I like Gungrave better then Hellsing(either incarnation) and I would definitely put it above FMA.

Black Adam
bump since i'm rewatching it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.