Is it bad...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sir Nauj
if Im into the whole gothic/dark demonic things. I like getting pictures and collecting things but its not like I worship anything. Im just into that I love it. what are your thoughts?!

finti
whatever floats your boat

debbiejo
Originally posted by Sir Nauj
if Im into the whole gothic/dark demonic things. I like getting pictures and collecting things but its not like I worship anything. Im just into that I love it. what are your thoughts?!

Well then you are just talking about types of clothes and things....We don't have a clothing forum..

Atlantis001
Whatever worship it or not.... people are just in those dark things for marketing, or maybe its a new trend.... but they never do that seriously. People whose likes those things never even knows something about those so called "demonic things"... like I said its just propaganda.

Imperial_Samura
Meh, I don't see a problem with it, a person should worship and or like whatever unless they a. try to force it down others throats or b. Use it to do wrong things (both things most religions have been guilty of at one time or another, or even constantly.) If it's for fashion or philosophy or religious reasons it's you choice.

If it makes you happy, good. It it feels right, good. Worship it if you want, or don't, thats your choice, but don't let social stigma mess you up.

Atlantis001

Sir Nauj
Originally posted by finti
whatever floats your boat
laughing out loud
Originally posted by debbiejo
Well then you are just talking about types of clothes and things....We don't have a clothing forum..
not just clothing but statues, books etc

Imperial_Samura
Perhaps, perhaps, as a social sub-group Goths these days seem to lack depth, though I do know there are some quite intelligent, deep ones out there who do think about what they are doing, and do have a certain... philosophy. Not one I really agree with, but eh. Still the point is not all Goths are simply fashion victims. Some, even alot yes, but not all.

Sir Nauj
and thats a good thing *snap,snap,snap,sna*

Atlantis001
Yeah... at least some of them do have some philosophy

Echuu
Originally posted by Sir Nauj

I think it's a little weird and I would never do it but it's your life to live not mine.

Sir Nauj
Originally posted by Echuu
I think it's a little weird and I would never do it but it's your life to live not mine.
true

finti
just like any other religious groups then

debbiejo
Met some nice people who dress like that at the "Hot Topic" store...They're all like that in there....People just anyone else....

JaehSkywalker
no offense or anything, but i do think its bad..... just my opinion though....

finti
well you are entitled to your opinion so

Sir Nauj
Met some nice people who dress like that at the "Hot Topic" store...They're all like that in there....People just anyone else....
that store rocks stick out tongue

debbiejo
^....Well they do have lots of black clothes in there...

Sir Nauj
^....Well they do have lots of black clothes in there...
thats why I love it I shop there always

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.