18th Birthday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fianna
So what do people do for them? messed ..mines coming up in a few months and I want to do something fun big grin

Suggestions please eyes

Clovie
here 18th bday is a big deal
and most of my friends where making a huge parties.. (mostly in clubs)

and i had mine with three other girls...coz it was cheaper that way

i remember someone set flor on fire big grin but nothign happeend and we justhad to pay extra for one broken window happy

generally. you are drinking big grin

T.M
i got quite drunk yes

DarkC
Clubbing and a movie. Or the other way 'round.

Fianna
So drinking is the general idea..oddly enough I was already planning that part stick out tongue roll eyes (sarcastic)

Clovie
and having a great great great fun!

what would indicate not drinking TOO much... stick out tongue

Fianna
One bottle of Bacardi and I'm gone anyway stick out tongue ..so I will have to careful..

Clovie
mix it with coke. tastes nice and it takes more time to drink same amount of it stick out tongue

T.M
Originally posted by Fianna
One bottle of Bacardi and I'm gone anyway stick out tongue ..so I will have to careful..

better that way cheaper yes

shellie
my 18th birthday consisted of finding a babysitter, the babysiters 10 year old son spit on my cake saying it was ugly...my then husband took me to a seafood resturant for which I was 8 months pregnant with daughter #2 and was in the restroom more often then eating for having to pee so much. messed

T.M
Originally posted by shellie
my 18th birthday consisted of finding a babysitter, the babysiters 10 year old son spit on my cake saying it was ugly...my then husband took me to a seafood resturant for which I was 8 months pregnant with daughter #2 and was in the restroom more often then eating for having to pee so much. messed

a magical day then. smile

DarkC
Damn, must've sucked.

Clovie
my 18th birthday consisted of finding a babysitter, the babysiters 10 year old son spit on my cake saying it was ugly...my then husband took me to a seafood resturant for which I was 8 months pregnant with daughter #2 and was in the restroom more often then eating for having to pee so much. messed okaaay...
how could you be already married on your 18th bday? blink

DaCanadianMoose
So what do people do for them? messed ..mines coming up in a few months and I want to do something fun big grin

Suggestions please eyes

First, you rent a horse.

Next, go to your nearest hardware store and get a floor polisher, a bag of drywall screws, 6 small sized clamps and a small-ish section of plastic tubing.

After that, you'll want to get a cat scratch post, some licorice, 3 bottles of extra virgin olive oil and a can of sensitive skin shaving cream.

Once you have all of these things, rent a room in an out of the way hotel, invite 7 people whom you've never met before in, give each one of them a name that has no meaning to you whatsoever, abandon ALL inhibitions and make a promise to yourself that you will never EVER talk about what went on in that room, EVER EVER again....

blink

What?

shellie
Originally posted by T.M
a magical day then. smile ummm...yeah...Ill go with that answer...stick out tongue

Originally posted by DarkC
Damn, must've sucked. was interesting I guess

Originally posted by Clovie
okaaay...
how could you be already married on your 18th bday? blink I got married when I was 16...its possible here if parents sign for you.

Clovie
oh blink i think i'ts like that here too. but i don't know one single person who did it blink

DarkC
I got married when I was 16...its possible here if parents sign for you.
You must have had the greatest parents in the world.

s|m
ummm...yeah...Ill go with that answer...stick out tongue

was interesting I guess

I got married when I was 16...its possible here if parents sign for you.

Married? 16? Practically a minor? blink... wow

Fianna
Originally posted by DaCanadianMoose
First, you rent a horse.

Next, go to your nearest hardware store and get a floor polisher, a bag of drywall screws, 6 small sized clamps and a small-ish section of plastic tubing.

After that, you'll want to get a cat scratch post, some licorice, 3 bottles of extra virgin olive oil and a can of sensitive skin shaving cream.

Once you have all of these things, rent a room in an out of the way hotel, invite 7 people whom you've never met before in, give each one of them a name that has no meaning to you whatsoever, abandon ALL inhibitions and make a promise to yourself that you will never EVER talk about what went on in that room, EVER EVER again....

blink

What? Riiiiight...I'll keep that in mind if everything goes terribly terribly wrong wink

DaCanadianMoose
Riiiiight...I'll keep that in mind if everything goes terribly terribly wrong wink

Yes...well....I had a......friend blink who did that on his....her, birthday...and well....there you have it.

shellie
oh blink i think i'ts like that here too. but i don't know one single person who did it blink now you do but here...not there stick out tongue

Originally posted by DarkC
You must have had the greatest parents in the world. ummm well..no not really. but I wont get into it here.

Originally posted by s|m
Married? 16? Practically a minor? blink... wow I was too young and though I knew what was best...it was an escape....hind sight is 20/20 and its made me who I am today...a mother of 4 beautiful girls and Id not go back and change things if I could.

didnt mean to get so serious messed

s|m
I was too young and though I knew what was best...it was an escape....hind sight is 20/20 and its made me who I am today...a mother of 4 beautiful girls and Id not go back and change things if I could.

didnt mean to get so serious messed

Well im happy for you stick out tongue
The thing is, marriage at 16.. sounds sort of weird... I'm 16, and just the thought of it is just.. eeh messed

shellie
thank you I think smile

and I understand...believe me I understand. I dont recomend it.

Clovie
Originally posted by s|m
Well im happy for you stick out tongue
The thing is, marriage at 16.. sounds sort of weird... I'm 16, and just the thought of it is just.. eeh messed I'm almost 20 and a thought of getting married is very very weird embarrasment

s|m
I'm almost 20 and a thought of getting married is very very weird embarrasment

It's a scary thought messed

Clovie
Originally posted by s|m
It's a scary thought messed all the maturity..and giving birth to children....

CherryTopper
I took my permit test and fal=iled it sad

then a week after my bday I passed it and thats how I became superstious STOOPID number 13!

s|m
all the maturity..and giving birth to children....
scared scare

CherryTopper
UMM...not me I am almost 19 and no kids yet big grin

Happy Dance

THANK GOD

shaber
Nothing much sad what day of the week is it?

CherryTopper
it's my brothers 25 th b day

OLD MAN!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.