Wolverine Vs Kratos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Decay
there are some god of war spoilers for anyone who hasnt finished it.

wolverine is a savage and kratos has some serious emotional issues. wolverine can heal from just about anything and kratos can hurl lightning and call up the armys of hadies. wolverine has unbreakable claws and kratos has the blades of chaos.

in the interest of fairness ill say its just before he fights aries the first time, so he doesnt have pandoras box and isnt a god.

for me i think it will come down to wether the blades of chaos can actually cut or break adamantium. their both very skilled with what they use, kratos has more range and a wider variaty of attacks, but wolverine can take most of it. end the end i think kratos wins it, after severing everything connecting wolverines head to his body, other than his vertebre, and then some of zeuses thunderbolts to the skull to mess up his brain.

slim_thug
kratos still would be able to kick his ass

Darth Macabre
Kratos, it would be fun to watch though.

Cheers!

The Guyver

AdventChild
wolvrines wod kik kraotos asss and is ubeatble.. adimantium is strnger then thes blads of caos nd wolvrines can beet evrybdy.

Example:^

NO WOLVERINE THREADS!!!!
lol thanks!
Kratos wins btw...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.