Asgardian Destroyer vs Odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Erebus
Just how powerful is the Destroyer?

Darth_Erebus
With all the threads devoted to the Destroyer no one wants to answer this one? confused I would think this would be the best one. After all, the destroyer is Odin's creation. Kinda like Galactus vs Tyrant.

Wynndar
Yea but Odin has been known to neutralize the magical properties of his creations. So if he reduced the Destroyer to a non-mystical being it would have no chance.

BlaqChaos
But the Destroy recieved power from more than just Odin, but the other sky-fathers as well. Zeus, Ra, etc.

Wynndar
Oh thats right...my bad

Beyonder
Originally posted by BlaqChaos
But the Destroy recieved power from more than just Odin, but the other sky-fathers as well. Zeus, Ra, etc.

Yes, but only a fraction from each. I'll go with Odin.

KillAll
i still think odin could neutralize the destroyer in any way he wants to really. he has the magical properties needed to do so.

Beyonder
Originally posted by KillAll
i still think odin could neutralize the destroyer in any way he wants to really. he has the magical properties needed to do so.

Only if he removed the host's from the Destroyer - which I think he can.

KillAll
uru itself isnt that strong, it is just good at holding enchantments. enchantments that make it "indestructable".... why couldnt odin just remove the enchantments that make it so?? he can, he will... he knows the structure/enchantments of the destroyer. he could also remove the host as you stated...

Beyonder
Originally posted by KillAll
uru itself isnt that strong, it is just good at holding enchantments. enchantments that make it "indestructable".... why couldnt odin just remove the enchantments that make it so?? he can, he will... he knows the structure/enchantments of the destroyer. he could also remove the host as you stated...

Not sure if he can or can't since about 22 other skyfather's magic were involved. But he can go after the host.

thesilverspider
odin will take out the host like he did too loki before

guy222
Odin FTW
http://i106.imagethrust.com/t/814984/thorv201302.jpg

Power16
Odin ends it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.