Famous Line of the Movies/Books

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jaro
What do you think is the most famous line?

DanielLB
One ring to rule them all....

thatll be the most famous one beacuse it practly sums up the mive?! lol....everyone nos it.....hopefullymessed

Jaro
Let me try that again: What is your favorite line/saying

alantie
MAKE SHAVE THE SHITY (king theoden)

Rapscallion
For me, the best line is when Gandalf says in response to Frodo's says "I wish the ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened."

"So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

kamikz
Two of my favourite lines. (Don't remember them completly though).

Sam: I know I can't carry your burden mister Frodo, but I can carry you.

And.

Theoden: Where is the horse and the rider, where is the horn that was blowing. Days have passed like rain on the mountains, like wind in the meddow. The days have gone down in the west, beyond the hills, into shadow.

As I said I don't remember them exactly.

DanieLs_4_Ever
"Wake up! Don't leave me here alone! Don't go where I can't follow"
Is the most cherishes, by me, quote in the poll. But I cannot choose which is my favorite.

Doctor Lecter
I like the "One Ring to Rule Them All" line.

Belegūr
I like Gandalf's line in Moria:
"You shall not pass! I am a member of the Secret Fire, wielder of the Flame of Anor!"

(I might've gotten that a bit wrong, I don't have the book in front of me!)

Shadow x 20
I'm kind of fond to the line
"I'm glad to be with you, Samwise Gamgee...here at the end of all things."

DarkWizard
I liked....

Boromir: One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its black gates are guarded by more than just orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume. Not with ten thousand men could you do this. It is folly.

exanda kane
Although I didn't read the post where you changed the topic to favourite, so I voted for My Precious, I do really enjoy the Boromir, Faramir and Denethor realtionship.

Therefore my favourite is "But if I should return father, think better of me"

Shadow x 20
Originally posted by Shadow x 20
Let me try that again: What is your favorite line/saying

The most famous would be One Ring to rule them all... if any. So I changed it to favorite

Vash Stampede
Aragorn: Sons of Gondor, of Rohan. My brothers I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me A day may come when the courage of man will fails when we for sake our friends and break all bounds of fellowship. But to day is not that day a hour of wolfs and shatter shields when the age of man comes crashing down but to day is not this. This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good earth, I bid you, stand men of the West

Darkman87
Mine is I am no man. That sentence really suprised of me. It is ashamed that Faramir could not fight with Witch King. You know what they tell a woman sometimes does the work while men cannot.

Vash Stampede
the same fear that would take the heart of me A day may come when the courage of man will fails when we for sake our friends and break all bounds of fellowship. But to day is not that day a hour of wolfs and shatter shields when the age of man comes crashing down but to day is not this. This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good earth, I bid you, stand men of the West
is the best line

DanielLB
^ yes but not the most famous

lioness command
"Certainty of Death.............Small chance of success...........WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR!!!!!"

Charles19
I can't live without you.. Because you are my most memorable person for me...

drake mayers
My precious ring

colossulrage
mine is-THEY ARE ONE..THE RING AND THE DARK LORD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.