love... isnt real

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leana marie
love is not real, its a figment of you imagination.

Ieatbabies
Nonsense! I love my neighbors babies...

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by leana marie
You've got a lot to learn, man.

leana marie
nope, no such thing. people believe they can love, but they cant. humans are so destructuive.

DanieLs_4_Ever
nope, no such thing. people believe they can love, but they cant. humans are so destructuive.
You seriously freak me out.

GCG

Its an emotion ; sometimes its there for you and other times you find it difficult to see while on other times the term 'I love you' is not said from the emotional POV. ie from the hearth.

If you were unlucky, try again, cause it does exist.

leana marie
emotions? dont exist. if they did, wouldnt people care when they hurt other people? hurt, isnt an emotion, so its real. people just cant love.

Victor Von Doom
emotions? dont exist. if they did, wouldnt people care when they hurt other people? hurt, isnt an emotion, so its real. people just cant love.

I have to say, being jilted by a boyfriend isn't an excuse to bring the whole of metaphysics into question.

bardock

boy troubles???

Morgoths_Wrath
of course emotions exits, it's part of being human

one could argue what love is exactly, but it defnintely exists...whether in the sexual sense or just the close bond between family and/or friends

you can't deny it

Raven Guardia
did your BF brake up with you and hurt your feelings really bad?sad.....one way to know we love and love is real, is when someone we love hurts us (on purpose or not..of course if they loved us they wouldnt hurt us on purpose..anyway). My point is it wouldnt hurt, if we didnt feel for them. Love hurts so bad, because its so deep.

Morgoths_Wrath

aren't we a bit cynical tonight?

Ladyluck
no expression

koolruningz

You mean my marriage is just a dream. sad

Spelljammer
You have fear, anxiety, anger, over love lost.. You're afraid to let people in. Even SpellJammer..
http://www.xbox.com/NR/rdonlyres/9E545FE1-0A9D-4325-A31E-5AC2384FDD3A/0/ilmstarwarskotor2kreiappy.jpg

leana marie
okay im sorry i said that yesterday. i feel better now.

GuitarBunny
okay im sorry i said that yesterday. i feel better now. that;'s right...just breathe woman breathe smile

DarkC
Good luck trying to find a man...

KharmaDog
Says this (and much worse thereafter) one day:

And then this the next:

okay im sorry i said that yesterday. i feel better now.

Are you just screaming for attention or are you a certified passholder on the bipolar express?

leana marie
im bipolar, so very much so.

Great Vengeance
We all live in a computer program... confused

shoe-freak

it is, sad i lost a lot of people, love does not work

FeceMan
Originally posted by Spelljammer
You have fear, anxiety, anger, over love lost.. You're afraid to let people in. Even SpellJammer..
http://www.xbox.com/NR/rdonlyres/9E545FE1-0A9D-4325-A31E-5AC2384FDD3A/0/ilmstarwarskotor2kreiappy.jpg
KOTOR II, when Kreia is speaking telepathically to the player character about Atton.

Great Vengeance
Originally posted by FeceMan
KOTOR II, when Kreia is speaking telepathically to the player character about Atton.

You got it!

EsteemedLeader
Love like a relationship and soul mates and "I love you..." aren't real...

However, love as in "I love cake!" and "I love Magical Trevor!!!" are real.

MC Mike
Originally posted by FeceMan

This is where someone needs to actually type out "No Comment".

FeceMan
Originally posted by MC Mike
This is where someone needs to actually type out "No Comment".
Kreia is blind with freaky eyes.

NunYahBidness

leana marie
wow my threads always seem to get really sidtracked.

Snoopbert
Actually she is right in my book. Love, hate, anger, etc etc... it's not real. But I believe in the figments, and that's good enough for me.

NunYahBidness
Originally posted by Snoopbert
Actually she is right in my book. Love, hate, anger, etc etc... it's not real. But I believe in the figments, and that's good enough for me. I prefer to make uglies over love to be honest!!!

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by DarkC
Good luck trying to find a man...
Amen to that.

Hit_and_Miss
I could believe that love isn't real, I could go so far as too believe that if I stop thinking I might stop being...

But I get kinda grumpy and upset... and then I wonder whats the point in living if you not loving something... such as iceing... Ummmm Iceing... or tea... Ummm tea...

pr1983

dont be so pessimistic... humans can be as productive as they are destructive...

Whirlysplatt
Love is real and it will find you more than once if things go wrong and you still do the right things smile

dragoony
LOVE,ANGER,HAPPINESS they are as real as we make them we can block them or accept them we just need to be our selves

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
I have to say, being jilted by a boyfriend isn't an excuse to bring the whole of metaphysics into question. Emotions and advanced feelings are what makes us humans, look at the poetry thread for christ sakes.

dragoony
does every one believe that emotions are a sign of power?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.