all the people!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leana marie
oh man look at all the beautiful people in the what you look like thread!!! sad they all so pretty sad

Acherontia
Oh for crying out loud, Female, Probly did nto ahev that many Bf or has just been dumped, Now comes for the depression.

And I'm guessing that "Love Isn't real" is also you, Trying to console yourself and making yourself beleive that so You won't feel all that bad.

Hey, i'm not trying to analyze you, I already thought (for about a minute, not even) that Love isn't real, Nore have I found it.

But sheesh, you people should really REALLY learn to bottle things in.

Sure, everybody says its bad, but what about the good stuff?

Give you more internal Power, Self Control, Confidence, And guts to do/say stuff that you wouldn't of said before but thought about it.

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by leana marie
oh man look at all the beautiful people in the what you look like thread!!! sad they all so pretty sad

I assume your ugly

Acherontia
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
I assume your ugly

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I love you, man stick out tongue

I was goignt o say that, btu didn't, Damn I'm slipping off from my ways... Thank you for bringing that to my attention stick out tongue

Spelljammer
My dad thinks I look like Wolverine from the X-Men movie.. messed

Ladyluck
I assume your ugly

laughing

She's probably going to cry now...

Echuu

We live in a beautiful world......... yeah we do yeah we do...

koolruningz
I assume your ugly

Damn Deck that was cold. stick out tongue

StaT1c
Silly ass Emo nukkas

CRAWWWLLINNNNNGGGGG INNNN MY SSKKINNNNNNNN!

GCG
this thread's title reminds me of Blur's song Parklife

Leo.M
I assume your ugly

laughing laughing laughing

Originally posted by Ladyluck
laughing

She's probably going to cry now...

sorry for laughing

hystericalhystericalhystericalhysterical I'm sorry laughing

Darth Revan

Jesus woman, have some self-respect no expression

koolruningz
Dont beat around the bush Revan. big grin

leana marie
sad

i am not emo!!! im too bloody shy to get noticed by anybody!!! i dont think im ugly, but maybe thats why people wont talk to me sad

FeceMan
sad

i am not emo!!! im too bloody shy to get noticed by anybody!!! i dont think im ugly, but maybe thats why people wont talk to me sad
Yes, you are just so damn ugly that people won't talk to you.

*Hands leanna marie a straight razor.*

Have at it, woman.

leana marie
you spelt my name wrong!!! jerk no

FeceMan
you spelt my name wrong!!! jerk no
Sorry. Here, I'll repost:

Yes, you are just so damn ugly that people won't talk to you.

*Hands leana marie a straight razor.*

Have at it, woman.

Great Vengeance
LOL lets laugh at the ugly depressed person to make ourselves feel better!!! HOORAYY!! big grin

Raven Guardia
OMG YOU GUYS! how can you be so mean mad

*gives leana a hug* hug its okay, don't listen to them. Some people like to be mean, others just joke and it comes off as mean. But I think its best to let go of emotions, not bottle them up. Bottleing up it just grows and finally explodes. If you need someone to talk to you can PM me. I wont make fun of you smile

Spelljammer
You leave my future wife alone Faceman or I'll have to take drastic measures!

I'm talking affirmative action! Booga Booga Booga!

silver_tears
Do you even know what affirmative action is? What the f**k?
And for the record how many restraining orders will it take??

And don't even pay attention to them, they're being mean, just because you're not some tramped out tart doesn't mean you're not pretty no
And not everyone is pretty hun, alot of those pics are fake yes

NunYahBidness
It's incredible how ignorant maroons take it upon themselve to belittle other's lack of self-esteem by boosting their own sagging selves all for the sake of making themselves feel better at the cost of someone else's feelings. Granted it is somewhat of a self-pity thread, so instead of taking the high road you maggots decide to crawl below the belly of a worm and make fun of this poor shlep's deficiencies??? How very honourable. How like a gentlemen you all are!

silver_tears
I say we go make fun of a blind person cause they can't see next!
Who's with me?!?!?!

FeceMan
Originally posted by silver_tears
Do you even know what affirmative action is? What the f**k?
And for the record how many restraining orders will it take??

And don't even pay attention to them, they're being mean, just because you're not some tramped out tart doesn't mean you're not pretty no
And not everyone is pretty hun, alot of those pics are fake yes
He was joking.
Originally posted by NunYahBidness
It's incredible how ignorant maroons take it upon themselve to belittle other's lack of self-esteem by boosting their own sagging selves all for the sake of making themselves feel better at the cost of someone else's feelings. Granted it is somewhat of a self-pity thread, so instead of taking the high road you maggots decide to crawl below the belly of a worm and make fun of this poor shlep's deficiencies??? How very honourable. How like a gentlemen you all are!
Thank you for the tirade. You called her a 'poor shlep' (misspelled, by the way), hypocrite. I'm not bolstering my own self-esteem, I'm sick and tired of worthless threads like these.

NunYahBidness
I say we go make fun of a blind person cause they can't see next!
Who's with me?!?!?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Forgive my outburst! Couldn't be helped, silly woman!!!

Spelljammer
Originally posted by FeceMan
He was joking.

Liberals don't have a sense of humor, you're talking in a foreighn language when you say words like "joke". I learned the left has no concept of laughter when they called Gerene Girrefolo a comedian..

FeceMan
Originally posted by Spelljammer
Liberals don't have a sense of humor, you're talking in a foreighn language when you say words like "joke". I learned the left has no concept of laughter when they called Gerene Girrefolo a comedian..
I don't know what the hell political position silver tears takes. Best assume she's a leftist, eh?

(Waits for yelling.)

silver_tears
Originally posted by Spelljammer

You mean Janeane Garofalo I assume, it takes a certain stupidity to not be able to even insult someone properly, a skill if you will.

Raven Guardia
I don't know what the hell political position silver tears takes. Best assume she's a leftist, eh?

(Waits for yelling.)

what does ST have to do with this and political positions

He was joking.

Thank you for the tirade. You called her a 'poor shlep' (misspelled, by the way), hypocrite. I'm not bolstering my own self-esteem, I'm sick and tired of worthless threads like these.

Its not pointless, if she needs someone to talk to and help her feel better.

silver_tears

(Waits for yelling.)

Yes, lets attack my political views, when they are completely irrelevant to what is being discussed. Ad hominem if I've ever seen it.

FeceMan
Yes, lets attack my political views, when they are completely irrelevant to what is being discussed. Ad hominem if I've ever seen it.
I think Spelljammer might have been on to something when he said you didn't have a sense of humor.

NunYahBidness

You're welcome. Also on the correction of my spelling! But a hypocrite I'm not. Calling someone a 'poor schlep' is a figure of speech, but then that's a whole other argument now isn't it? But to say one is 'ugly' whether in truth or in jest is far more demeaning and hurtful than being called a 'schlep'.

And you sir, whether you care to believe it or not have a choice when it comes to these so called 'worthless thread'. You can avoid, ignore, steer clear, deny it exists and/or don't enter. Your choice. What you do on that decision hinges on whether you're time is well spent or wasted. So if you are as you truly say that you are "Sick and tired"...then why bother?!?

silver_tears
I think Spelljammer might have been on to something when he said you didn't have a sense of humor.

I'm sorry, it tends to only react when something is actually funny.
Shocking I know.

FeceMan
You're welcome. Also on the correction of my spelling! But a hypocrite I'm not. Calling someone a 'poor schlep' is a figure of speech, but then that's a whole other argument now isn't it? But to say one is 'ugly' whether in truth or in jest is far more demeaning and hurtful than being called a 'schlep'.

And you sir, whether you care to believe it or not have a choice when it comes to these so called 'worthless thread'. You can avoid, ignore, steer clear, deny it exists and/or don't enter. Your choice. What you do on that decision hinges on whether you're time is well spent or wasted. So if you are as you truly say that you are "Sick and tired"...then why bother?!?
Because I feel the need to voice my irritation with the thread. What would be the point in even going to KMC if I wasn't about to voice my opinion? Besides, if the thread gets sidetracked enough, something interesting--like a heated debate--might occur.

That's always good.

And you still called her a poor schlep. Hypocrite, I say.

Raven Guardia

yes

silver_tears
Speaking of hypocrites.............I'm loving the sig FM.

FeceMan
I'm sorry, it tends to only react when something is actually funny.
Shocking I know.
Then perhaps I should put labels on my posts that say "Just add water".
Speaking of hypocrites.............I'm loving the sig FM.
Bringing the truth to light is often not enjoyable, but it must be done.

NunYahBidness
Because I feel the need to voice my irritation with the thread. What would be the point in even going to KMC if I wasn't about to voice my opinion? Besides, if the thread gets sidetracked enough, something interesting--like a heated debate--might occur.

That's always good.

And you still called her a poor schlep. Hypocrite, I say. True enough...these things have a way of going off on a tangent. And voicing one's irritation is preferable than to name-calling, whether it is true or not! However, to your last comment, let's agree to disagree and leave it at that!!! As I'd rather not take it to the mattress..

leana marie
yes i admit, this thread started out because i felt pity for myself. i was having a bad day and decided to take it out on myself. think you guys can do whatever you want here now.

olchik
Each person is beautiful in his own way. I think that everybody should love themselves for who they are. The most beautiful thing in a person is his personality. If a person is good inside, he will be good outside as well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.