PLo Koon and Agen Kolar versus Kit Fisto and Aayla Secura

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deus Ex
The setting is the arena in AOTC.

Rage on, fanboys!

Darth Faunus
Lol. . .

'plo kun win becuz of hiz uber ligting dat wud fry stpd fis oy to da grund'

'no sysph u idit aayl ad kit wud win becuz the pwer of love > dan al'

'fine u win i sumt 2 u mastr becuz of ur godl debtin skillz'

Deus Ex
zOMFG no ur all wrung kit fister joins dath vadar and they pwn all lolomfglsdbbqlmnop!!!@@!#!#!#!#

Darth Faunus
zOmFG ur wron becuz plo kun wud fry vader an cideus 2 wit his furse strom1!!!!1!!11!!!one!11omgfusysphtbsysohugblolold
shnlmfaojhjh!!1

Admiral Akbar
Dood dis iz da Mozt ridiclus thred eva!! #$# Pl0 K00on tak3s thm Al5
As, Faun8s m3ntoined He uZES DA Furce Ligtning!! DUH it Strunger than SIDs Ligting!

Darth Faunus
sysph*****but ye plo kun lighnng wud pwn al even ragnas and exor an evry1 becuz iz keldro specing pwns with extrasensers lolokw11!!

Deus Ex
not da furce litning!!@ zOMG!! tats like the most powarful powar ever!! beats like all of the marval powars and alal of hte eu char actatyer poiwers totly evebn though cideus wins all zomb fujdll yspshs amndnbdba,sdaklfdkjl

*Deep breath*

djbnvkslkjhf shsjf pwn pwn pwn pnwmnasn asdknv.r ml go fnaboys!!!!

DarthMaul9123
???

Darth Faunus
nui bezuv plo ujn hsh own s wiyj almiyd. . . u areed1!1 OmG i pwnal lolol but ony wit koun ligtng lo --

Admiral Akbar
RO4LCOpTER, yoz yer r riht he is da ownge and his LIgthn ownz! Al0

Admiral Akbar
gfddfgfdgdfd d fd fd fdfgd dfddfddfdfdf d fggf.

Darth Faunus
aomga ligthn *zzzaaapappapappapapappppppppp*

Darth Faunus
*ZAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!* I dy bi plo kun a prud deth sho frum mi shep bi a clun lolololol!!

Admiral Akbar
Rofl... yodaz cudlent evan deflct it JADHGHAsjsh

Bt, relly Plo IS so awosme he can do Vaapad ad , a hwole Bun88ch Of 4y45n stuff.. tht9 yd exar Ku8n is noy 6 c agt even dop9

Deus Ex
dood vaapad is someting any 1 can do ok u noobs wuldn't noe a thing abuutp vaapad cuz i noe cuz my brothre has the handbook his name is omfg mace windu ,lol iobawkodnaskldnklasnd

Admiral Akbar
lol

darthsupremus
you guys are all losers

ReverendMakashi
Anyways, Plo Koon and Agen Kolar might take this. It depends if Agen decides to randomly turn around...

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by darthsupremus
you guys are all losers

shut it ***. It was all a big joke. We are trying to make a point....

DarthMaul9123
i took the point plus this gay enternet talk should stop...anyway i think plo koon and agen may take this also because they have been (both) called better swordsman and a better swordsman may be a better fighter, but plo koon also is said to have a good force connection

Admiral Akbar
as well as Zom0g Furc3 LighTnin8g

Se7in
Aayla and Kit win. Agen puts up a good fight, Plo gets killed.

Nai Fohl
Oh...an easy thread:

Aayla takes off her clothes and Kit cuts Agen and Plo down while they keep staring on Aayla.

Admiral Akbar
lol

Illustrious
Originally posted by Nai Fohl
Oh...an easy thread:

Aayla takes off her clothes and Kit cuts Agen and Plo down while they keep staring on Aayla.

That's indepth analysis there.

Admiral Akbar
Very

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.