Chopped off mutilated balls

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rob Owns You
Mike Jones raver

EsteemedLeader
Wow, I elect you to be the new SlipknoT...

Sir Mist
Mike Jones owes me $4 yoraver

Rob Owns You
Can I have some chinese food and a free game of bowling if I bring you a pair of slips toe nail clippins?

Bun Bun
Originally posted by Rob Owns You
Mike Jones raver
Dont act like you dont know the name...

back then ho's didnt want me now im hot ho's all on me...

Im lookin for a dime thats top of the line, cute face, thin waist with a big behind..

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
Wow, I elect you to be the new SlipknoT...

No because : Via La Slip, he shall always remain.

Rob Owns You
Originally posted by Bun Bun
Dont act like you dont know the name...

back then ho's didnt want me now im hot ho's all on me...

Im lookin for a dime thats top of the line, cute face, thin waist with a big behind..

Oh you challenging me to a rap battle yoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyo homie? mad

Still tippin on bo bo's mike jones sat on my foot and broke my toe raver

Leo.M
no one can take slips place no

Rob Owns You
Dude I seriously met slip at IHOP the other day. He poured syrup on his balls and did the cha cha

Kosta
Mist, read my sig! You greedy SHIT! laughing out loud

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by Leo.M
no one can take slips place no

Nope he was one of a kind. smile

Sir Mist
Yo yo yo......goraver Hardcore bitches, hardcore.raver

Bun Bun
Oh you challenging me to a rap battle yoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyo homie? mad

Still tippin on bo bo's mike jones sat on my foot and broke my toe raver
They used to love to diss me now they wanna hug n kiss me

Sir Mist
Originally posted by Kosta

disgust

Rob Owns You
They used to love to diss me now they wanna hug n kiss me

dont cha wish your girlfreind was cold like me, im locked in a refridgerator and Im about to freeze........ no expression

Rob Owns You
Originally posted by Sir Mist
Yo yo yo......goraver Hardcore bitches, hardcore.raver

dem niggas be's in mah hood an I dun really like dat raver

Sir Mist
dont cha wish your girlfreind was cold like me, im locked in a refridgerator and Im about to freeze........ no expression

laughing

dem niggas be's in mah hood an I dun really like dat raver

Yo be smacking dem niggas up in da hood wiv a ham sandwich yoraver

Raven Guardia
Dude I seriously met slip at IHOP the other day. He poured syrup on his balls and did the cha cha

and you looked? shifty

Kosta
disgust

big grin. Wheres my $10 biatch!?

Rob Owns You
laughing

Yo be smacking dem niggas up in da hood wiv a ham sandwich yoraver

man fuk a sanwhich nicca, we's be's squirtin mustad in dem niccas eyes. And we scramble dey brain wit our terrible grammer raver

Bun Bun
roll eyes (sarcastic) Your corny, lets do it, ride it my fommy, my peadle's ready comes push on it

Rob Owns You
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
and you looked? shifty

Well I happened to drop my quarter in slips bowl of grits because I was flipping a coin and I had to look for it... or something like that ermm

Rob Owns You
roll eyes (sarcastic) Your corny, lets do it, ride it my fommy, my peadle's ready comes push on it

not as corny as this erm http://www.ars.usda.gov/is/AR/archive/jul98/corn.jpg

run girl, let me getcha body wet, work girl let me see your drip sweat...
^ david banner sucks, those lyrics are pathetic no expression

Sir Mist
big grin. Wheres my $10 biatch!?

fantasygirl has it...I told her to hold onto it for you....go harass her for itdisgust

man fuk a sanwhich nicca, we's be's squirtin mustad in dem niccas eyes. And we scramble dey brain wit our terrible grammer raver

Hardcore yoraver We be kickin their ass at tic tac toe on sunday in the rain yoraver

bardock

dont get it twisted everybody owes mist at least 4$

Rob Owns You
fantasygirl has it...I told her to hold onto it for you....go harass her for itdisgust

Hardcore yoraver We be kickin their ass at tic tac toe on sunday in the rain yoraver

mof fuka we's be takin dey chinese food and mutilate dey nutz wit a cheese grinder raver

Bun Bun
not as corny as this erm http://www.ars.usda.gov/is/AR/archive/jul98/corn.jpg

run girl, let me getcha body wet, work girl let me see your drip sweat...
^ david banner sucks, those lyrics are pathetic no expression
eek!

"Now just to prove im different from you dirty i anit got nuthin to do, i just wanna take a break , no stress, cuz i been chillin at the crib all day"

EsteemedLeader
I didn't mean he would take Slips place, he could fill in some of that huge void of sarcasm and mindless threads that Slip left behind though...

Rob Owns You
eek!

"Now just to prove im different from you dirty i anit got nuthin to do, i just wanna take a break , no stress, cuz i been chillin at the crib all day"

Shake dat azz, watch yoself, shake dat azz, show me watcha workin wit

raver

Rob Owns You
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
I didn't mean he would take Slips place, he could fill in some of that huge void of sarcasm and mindless threads that Slip left behind though...

dude slip was the first person I met on this site, I made stupid threads with him a looooooong time ago, back in 04

Sir Mist
mof fuka we's be takin dey chinese food and mutilate dey nutz wit a cheese grinder raver

Oo, and we's be shavin dey heads wiv a spork an spit orange juice on dey shoes yoraver

Bun Bun
Shake dat azz, watch yoself, shake dat azz, show me watcha workin wit

raver
Move bi*ch get out the way, get out the way bi*ch get out the way!

Rob Owns You
Oo, and we's be shavin dey heads wiv a spork an spit orange juice on dey shoes yoraver

Oh **** all of this crap, go get hubert and make her cook us some food nicca raver

Kosta

You betta not be lyin to me CUZ!
Or I'll be gettin my posse down on yo ass like a tonn o' shit! You know whhat I'm sayin! Tehy all have boards with nails in them, so be warned AIGHT! Peace out!

Rob Owns You
Move bi*ch get out the way, get out the way bi*ch get out the way!

ok you win, you called me a ***** sad

Rob Owns You
You betta not be lyin to me CUZ!
Or I'll be gettin my posse down on yo ass like a tonn o' shit! You know whhat I'm sayin! Tehy all have boards with nails in them, so be warned AIGHT! Peace out!

O I knowz you aint bein gangsta yo, time ta get some umpa loompas to come to yo house to shoot wit a potato gun nicca!

Sir Mist
Oh **** all of this crap, go get hubert and make her cook us some food nicca raver

I dunno where she is, shes not on much these days..that dirty whoredisgust

Rob Owns You
I dunno where she is, shes not on much these days..that dirty whoredisgust

Yeah what a slutty biatch disgust

Bun Bun
ok you win, you called me a ***** sad
hug ... its a song hun... sowwie

Rob Owns You
hug ... its a song hun... sowwie

I know, Im not that stupid stick out tongue Ludacris- move b*tch

Yes I used to listen to dat shit yo, till I found out that underground hip hop is better raver

Kosta
O I knowz you aint bein gangsta yo, time ta get some umpa loompas to come to yo house to shoot wit a potato gun nicca!

I'll be waitin YO!! You best be bringin your best men, or youll be eatin them potatos. I gots me a nice lil surprise in store for ya'll. Give you a hint, wear goggles. BI*CH! stick out tongue

Bun Bun
I know, Im not that stupid stick out tongue Ludacris- move b*tch

Yes I used to listen to dat shit yo, till I found out that underground hip hop is better raver
hehe yeah... i like alot of stuff.. i just happen to listen to ne kid of rap/ hiphop alot more... i know some underground guys and their awesome

Sir Mist
I once smacked an oompa loompa for looking at my shoes yoraver

Rob Owns You
I'll be waitin YO!! You best be bringin your best men, or youll be eatin them potatos. I gots me a nice lil surprise in store for ya'll. Give you a hint, wear goggles. BI*CH! stick out tongue

Oh well in that case, I better bring, 2 ak 47's, pickled cow testicles, two grenades stuck together like balls, and a hame sandwhich. And then your doomed homie raver stick out tongue

Mist your a biatch you know dat? raver

Rob Owns You
hehe yeah... i like alot of stuff.. i just happen to listen to ne kid of rap/ hiphop alot more... i know some underground guys and their awesome

I already know that you listen to that ricky guy, or whatever his name is stick out tongue

Bun Bun
I already know that you listen to ricky guy, or whatever his name is stick out tongue
eek! Pretty ricky love yeah i do... i love R&B too ... yes

Rob Owns You
eek! Pretty ricky love yeah i do... i love R&B too ... yes

R&B is alright, but hip hop owns raver euro

Bun Bun
R&B is alright, but hip hop owns raver euro
Yeah it does.. yes ... you like any main stream guys?

bardock
paul wall is amusing to me

Sir Mist
Mist your a biatch you know dat? raver

Hell no, these oompa loompas are my bitches raver

Bun Bun
Originally posted by bardock
paul wall is amusing to me
hehe he ight... idk... but he sounds really good for a white boy yes... i just think the teeth anit cuttin it for him

Rob Owns You
Yeah it does.. yes ... you like any main stream guys?

not really because they talk about the same crap over and over and over.

Mainstream lyrics consist of- " yo I took a ho, and made her get on her knees, took some drugs, and got lung disease, got some money, bought me a brand new car. blah blah blah "

Basically its all about having sex, taking drugs, and haveing a lot of money which is boring sleep

Rob Owns You
Hell no, these oompa loompas are my bitches raver

man fuk that shit homie raver

Sir Mist
Ok wheres my ham sandwich, Ima gonna hav to smack this hubert up for makin me waitraver

Bun Bun
not really because they talk about the same crap over and over and over.

Mainstream lyrics consist of- " yo I took a ho, and made her get on her knees, took some drugs, and got lung disease, got some money, bought me a brand new car. blah blah blah "

Basically its all about having sex, taking drugs, and haveing a lot of money which is boring sleep
Ahhh yeah i know what you mean... got any cool underground guys you could recomend?

Rob Owns You
Ahhh yeah i know what you mean... got any cool underground guys you could recomend?

Tech 9, awsome beats/lyrics/talent. And isnt obsessed with money like 98.6% of mainstream rappers are big grin

Rob Owns You
Ok wheres my ham sandwich, Ima gonna hav to smack this hubert up for makin me waitraver

Hells yeah, we gon whip dat **** raver

Bun Bun
Tech 9, awsome beats/lyrics/talent. And isnt obsessed with money like 98.6% of mainstream rappers are big grin
Coolness... ne links for them or no?

Rob Owns You
Coolness... ne links for them or no?

Well its one person so yeah stick out tongue
http://www.therealtechn9ne.com/Pages/Tech9.html

Bun Bun
Well its one person so yeah stick out tongue
http://www.therealtechn9ne.com/Pages/Tech9.html
OMG!!!! he flipin awesome... Thanks alot hug

just wondering ... u like ICP?

Rob Owns You
OMG!!!! he flipin awesome... Thanks alot hug

just wondering ... u like ICP?

No problem big grin

Nah, their weird, I mean their seriously on drugs 24/7 by the way they make their lyrics blink

Bun Bun
No problem big grin

Nah, their weird, I mean their seriously on drugs 24/7 by the way they make their lyrics blink
laughing out loud i think theirfunny... but really i like owe u...you oun me now yes wow... sry... their good.. yes

EsteemedLeader
I like "the Date Game"...

Rob Owns You
laughing out loud i think theirfunny... but really i like owe u...you oun me now yes wow... sry... their good.. yes

Yeah tech n9ne easily is more talented than the whole g unit put together. All g unit cares about is getting pussy, and getting paid....

And btw, listen to slacker in the video section on tech n9nes website, awsome song big grin

Bun Bun
Yeah tech n9ne easily is more talented than the whole g unit put together. All g unit cares about is getting pussy, and getting paid....

And btw, listen to slacker in the video section on tech n9nes website, awsome song big grin

eek! laughing out loud Yeah ur totally right

Rob Owns You
Am I ever NOT right? raver

Bun Bun
Am I ever NOT right? raver
laughing out loud i guess not... *bows* hehe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.