Who would like slipknots toe nail clippins?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rob Owns You
Im selling them on ebay euro

bardock
you'll find someone

Sir Mist
You have paypal?euro

Rob Owns You
Yes, send me $8.86 and a ham sandwhich and you have a deal sir euro

bardock
does the ham sandwhich have to have cheese??i need to know

Rob Owns You
No it dosnt, as long as theres ham on it, then its all good in the hood raver

Sir Mist
Ill give you $6.87, a ham sandwich, and a pickled eggeuro

bardock
sweet.cuz i aint gettin looped into no cheese scam

Gary Coleman
2 apple Pies and a gold locket with cream cheese in it!

Rob Owns You
Originally posted by Gary Coleman
2 apple Pies and a gold locket with cream cheese in it!

Not good enough, you've gots ta give me a bag of peas to put on mah head

Sir Mist
Oh man, this gary coleman knows how to bid...aight...Ill give two strands of Hubert;'s hair, a dollar, a bucket of salt and a piece of gumraver

Rob Owns You
Originally posted by Sir Mist
Oh man, this gary coleman knows how to bid...aight...Ill give two strands of Hubert;'s hair, a dollar, a bucket of salt and a piece of gumraver

Hubert's hair eh? I could have use with that, but Gary has still got you beat whore raver

bardock
how about a half can of dr. scholls foot cream a 2 day old bagle and the first three episodes of nightrider on vhs?

Rob Owns You
Originally posted by bardock
how about a half can of dr. scholls foot cream a 2 day old bagle and the first three episodes of nightrider on vhs?

The 2 day old bagle interests me slightly but that offer is pathetic overall disgust

Sir Mist
4 used tissues, a lemon, half a sock and the first 11 seasons of days of our livesraver

Gary Coleman
Nine Fairly good condition 1994 pennies, 2 day old Tacos, My pet pig Bertha, and Gary COlemans Gym Shorts from 1982 on from the episode of Different Strokes when Arnold gets coked up and kills his whole family!

bardock
illegal pictures of bob barker nude. a can of cheese whiz circa 1984. and John Madden will come to your birthday party

crazy_shadow
ill sell u my toe

Sir Mist
Oh these hoes know how to bidraver

Aight..

Leftover pizza from last saturdays rave party at OJ Simpsons place, vincent van gogh's (sp) ear, a lightbulb that doesnt work, a strand of Eminem's shoelace from the set of his Ass Like That video, 3 copies of simple plan cds, a BB gun, and some potato peelraver

crazy_shadow
want this small bottle of .....i think its ranch dressing...i found in michael jacksons cabinet?

Rob Owns You
Originally posted by Gary Coleman
Nine Fairly good condition 1994 pennies, 2 day old Tacos, My pet pig Bertha, and Gary COlemans Gym Shorts from 1982 on from the episode of Different Strokes when Arnold gets coked up and kills his whole family!

Gary Colemans gym shorts? Wow mist he's got you beat shock

crazy_shadow
no one is going to see what i said because of you! :O

Sir Mist
Originally posted by Rob Owns You
Gary Colemans gym shorts? Wow mist he's got you beat shock

Yeah, Im gonna have to beat his ass in a game of tic tac toeshock

Rob Owns You
Psssssh you cant beat me you whore shock

bardock
illegal pictures of bob barker nude. a can of cheese whiz circa 1984. and John Madden will come to your birthday party

the offer still stands

Rob Owns You
the offer still stands

The cheese is ok, John maddens voice annoys the hell out of me, and I want to send an umpa loompa to bob barkers house to shoot him up with a potato gun....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.