Katrina: Kanye remixed, "George Bush Don't Like Black People"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GCG
http://www.boingboing.net/images/ko_bush.jpg

taken from Here .

The remix is good laughing out loud laughing

Rob Owns You
Kanye West sucks no expression

GCG
thank you for your contribution;

Now **** off back to the OTF to your threads, and bury yourself there smile

Rob Owns You
Nah Ill just keep making fun of your shitty musical taste smile Kanye West is a dumbass that thinks he's gods gift to rap. What an idiot

GCG
So you **** have not read any newspapers, nor do you know of what happend in Katrina's aftermath.

Im not a 'fan'of Kanye West for your information, though i doubt how much your shit head can retain that information.

The point is what the remix version is about and how much rescue efforts were dispensed by contrast of skin color. Besides, its not even kanye west that sings it as i posted a picture of the record The Legendary K.O., which i am neither a fan of.

Now that you have no-more reason to troll here cause i am no fan of kanye west, you may plough your anvil head in the OTF

Have a nice day Derp ! smile

Rob Owns You
Originally posted by GCG
So you **** have not read any newspapers, nor do you know of what happend in Katrina's aftermath.

Im not a 'fan'of Kanye West for your information, though i doubt how much your shit head can retain that information.

The point is what the remix version is about and how much rescue efforts were dispensed by contrast of skin color.

Now that you have no-more reason to troll here cause i am no fan of kanye west, you may plough your anvil head in the OTF

Have a nice day Derp ! smile

Thanks man, I needed a laugh, and those 2nd grade insults did the trick laughing out loud

But first you say, " The remix is good " so if you like that song, then you must like Kanye West who is the one that made the song. So it looks like you just contradicted yourself. Good job buddy, everybody makes themselves look like an idiot at some point in life smile

PVS
"George Bush Don't Like Black People"

i never listened to kayne west...maybe he sucks, maybe he doesnt.
but that statement is correct

Rob Owns You
Originally posted by PVS

True

GCG
and your age is ? laughing

Oh I forgot ; you are slipknot's alter ego. I cannot assume you have too much sensibility. you are overcome by imagination more like it.

I said, i dont. If you follow the media, i tell you once again, you will know the relation of kanye west to this. I never weven heard of kanye west until i saw him on Tv with Mike Myers. I came across this link and song cause i googled Jamie Foxx not kanye weest.

so there now can you rid yourself of this thread ? smile

Rob Owns You
Originally posted by GCG
and your age is ? laughing

Oh I forgot ; you are slipknot's alter ego. I cannot assume you have too much sensibility. you are overcome by imagination more like it.

I said, i dont. If you follow the media, i tell you once again, you will know the relation of kanye west to this. I never weven heard of kanye west until i saw him on Tv with Mike Myers. I came across this link and song cause i googled Jamie Foxx not kanye weest.

so there now can you rid yourself of this thread ? smile

My age? What about your age? You make comments such as " your shit head " " your anvil head " kid seriously you cant be over the age of 10. Now shhhh go back to playing with your action figures.

I just stated my opinion about one of the people in the topic. You get all pissy and make a comment, here let me remind you " thank you for your contribution;

Now **** off back to the OTF to your threads, and bury yourself there " Now you see, I stated my opinion and you get mad about it. Please go buy a tampon and cram it as far up as it will go because if my opinion bothers you, you dont have to PMS over it mkay? Now please stfu if you dont like someones opinion.

Thanks smile

PVS
oh well...the topic that never was

GCG
Originally posted by Rob Owns You
My age? What about your age? You make comments such as " your shit head " " your anvil head " kid seriously you cant be over the age of 10. Now shhhh go back to playing with your action figures.

I just stated my opinion about one of the people in the topic. You get all pissy and make a comment, here let me remind you " thank you for your contribution;

Now **** off back to the OTF to your threads, and bury yourself there " Now you see, I stated my opinion and you get mad about it. Please go buy a tampon and cram it as far up as it will go because if my opinion bothers you, you dont have to PMS over it mkay? Now please stfu if you dont like someones opinion.

Thanks smile

well apparently you didnt even know that KW made that statement before you decided to troll in here.

Its about the what went on after Katrina passed.
Not about Kanye west.

And i have nothing agaionst opinion ; you trolled in here, under the wrong impression without even checking what this is about.

Rob Owns You
Originally posted by GCG
well apparently you didnt even know that KW made that statement before you decided to troll in here.

Its about the what went on after Katrina passed.
Not about Kanye west.

And i have nothing agaionst opinion ; you trolled in here, under the wrong impression without even checking what this is about.

I read your post, I saw it on another website, I know about it. And in my opinion I just think that Kanye West is a low individual. I dont like Bush, I cant stand George Bush, but Kanye always has to put in his two cents like he's a politic or something. He craves attention, anything that will get public attention you can depend on Kanye to have something to do with it. Just like a few weeks ago, he got pissed off at a radio station because the guy who was running the place was talking while Kanye wanted to talk. What idiot acts like a fool on a radio station without seeking attention. I respect your topic because its probably true, but I just dislike Kanye and thats entitled to my opinion. Now lets just drop this childish arguing shall we?

PVS
so in other words, your here because you dont agree with the topic and are trying to get it closed?

Rob Owns You
I just said that I agree with the topic.... I just added that Kanye West is a low individual, can I not state my opinion about the topic?

PVS
what topic? you both slaughtered it.

Rob Owns You
One comment lead to the argument, but now its hopefully over, I agree with the topic but just stated my opinion about one of the people in the topic. Therefore we all agree so lets drop it and get back to what this thread is about

Inspectah Deck
Kanye West sucks no expression

Actually, he is better than most MC's

GCG
One comment lead to the argument, but now its hopefully over, I agree with the topic but just stated my opinion about one of the people in the topic. Therefore we all agree so lets drop it and get back to what this thread is about

One comment led to the arguement cause of a misunderstanding on your part. Maybe i was a bit too hard on you.

KidRock
Lol what an idiot Kanye West is. He should kill himself now.

edit: yes Bush does hate black people, hence the reason his secretary of state and former secretary of state are both black...wait..that doesnt make sense.

Zenoside
....I cry for humanity when I read this thread.

KidRock

Thanks smile

hahahahahahhaha bravo, BRAVO. laughing

Cringe
I read your post, I saw it on another website, I know about it. And in my opinion I just think that Kanye West is a low individual. I dont like Bush, I cant stand George Bush, but Kanye always has to put in his two cents like he's a politic or something. He craves attention, anything that will get public attention you can depend on Kanye to have something to do with it. Just like a few weeks ago, he got pissed off at a radio station because the guy who was running the place was talking while Kanye wanted to talk. What idiot acts like a fool on a radio station without seeking attention. I respect your topic because its probably true, but I just dislike Kanye and thats entitled to my opinion. Now lets just drop this childish arguing shall we?

I think its awesome when musicians use there popularity and songs to get the word out the Bush is a crappy president.Its not just Kanye West its also Eminem and Green Day who do a bold and pheonominal job at it.

Instead of artist being like britney and saying,um I think we just um listen to our president um,there actually taking a stand about what they believe and i dont think its a cry for attention.Kanye's a hot artist right now he has alot of attention already.

KidRock
Originally posted by Cringe
I think its awesome when musicians use there popularity and songs to get the word out the Bush is a crappy president.Its not just Kanye West its also Eminem and Green Day who do a bold and pheonominal job at it.

Instead of artist being like britney and saying,um I think we just um listen to our president um,there actually taking a stand about what they believe and i dont think its a cry for attention.Kanye's a hot artist right now he has alot of attention already.

Yeah he is getting a lot of attention for being such an idiot. Just like Michael Moore did!

Inspectah Deck
Any one could diss Bush with out even trying to try

GCG
Originally posted by KidRock
hahahahahahhaha bravo, BRAVO. laughing

As it was all cleared up, here you come to stir it up again. You light up a thread when you leave it.

KidRock
Originally posted by GCG
As it was all cleared up, here you come to stir it up again. You light up a thread when you leave it.

What he said was funny, so I laughed.

GCG
I didnt know laughing involved using a keyboard.

Echuu

What are you talking about? Eminem is crap and Green Day is so anti-American/establishment that if China went to war with the U.S. they would lead Commi support rallies.

I think when artists spew crap about political issues in their songs they look like whining babies who can't think of something truly artitstic so they resort to 'pop' lyrics to sell a few records in the short run.(example, Kanye West)

As my sig suggest I am a Coldplay fan. Chris Martin is a HUGE anti-Bush guy. But if you notice they keep almost all of their political ramblings out of their songs and have this thing called 'artistry.'

I am a conservative(SARCASM)-guntotingredneckhomophobebig government-(SARCASM) person;

yet I can look past Coldplay's politcal views because they have created work of art that is simply amazing.

Draco69
Kanye West doesn't believe in what he's saying. He's just spewing sh** to sell albums. There's no such thing as bad publicity. And it worked. His album is at the top of the charts.

KidRock
Originally posted by GCG
I didnt know laughing involved using a keyboard.

Who said it did?

RedAlertv2

Of course, it could also be argued that those bands/artists are trying to gain popularity by "standing out" and complaining about Bush.

Personally, when it comes to political music, I prefer bands that dont worry about popularity (nofx, bad religion) because then you know they arent just singing politics in order to draw in attention

GCG
Who said it did?

Generally, there is nothing wrong with having nothing worthwhile to say -unless you insist on saying it.

botankus
I'm confused here. What the **** does a rapper have to do with anything that means even the tiniest bit to society?

Translation: Why does this thread exist? How about someone make a thread about Joe Blow taking a dump in the middle of Fifth Avenue? It might be more valid.

Cringe
Originally posted by Echuu
What are you talking about? Eminem is crap and Green Day is so anti-American/establishment that if China went to war with the U.S. they would lead Commi support rallies.

I think when artists spew crap about political issues in their songs they look like whining babies who can't think of something truly artitstic so they resort to 'pop' lyrics to sell a few records in the short run.(example, Kanye West)

As my sig suggest I am a Coldplay fan. Chris Martin is a HUGE anti-Bush guy. But if you notice they keep almost all of their political ramblings out of their songs and have this thing called 'artistry.'

I am a conservative(SARCASM)-guntotingredneckhomophobebig government-(SARCASM) person;

yet I can look past Coldplay's politcal views because they have created work of art that is simply amazing.

Who are you to call artist opinons on the war "crap".They have a cause whether its for the war or against the war I respect them for taking a stand for what they believe in.

cal31
Nah Ill just keep making fun of your shitty musical taste smile Kanye West is a dumbass that thinks he's gods gift to rap. What an idiot Speaking of shitty musical taste, you've got a avatar with a musical group about zombies, wow real original. Atleast he can speak freely about his faith in God and Jesus and not the sadisic crap you listen to. Burn in hell buddy, hope you have a good time smokin' evil face

finti
and that has what to do with anything?

Echuu
Who are you to call artist opinons on the war "crap".They have a cause whether its for the war or against the war I respect them for taking a stand for what they believe in.

No you said its awesome when they can use their songs to get the word out that Bush is a crappy president. Hence the quoted statement of yours below.

"I think its awesome when musicians use there popularity and songs to get the word out the Bush is a crappy president."

Furthermore, I said that I disagree with them putting their stuff in songs.
I used the example of Coldplay who is a band who doesn't do that and still keeps their own opinions. I may disagree with those opinions but since their music is great I have no problem with that.
Here's something Chris Martin said...

"We are all going to die when George Bush gets his way."

I don't care if they use their popularity to say things like this but when they put it in song they sound like pandering idiots.

darthvader_fan
i am so sick and tired of people ragging on president bush. who ever rags on president bush should screw themselves

Jackie Malfoy
Originally posted by darthvader_fan
i am so sick and tired of people ragging on president bush. who ever rags on president bush should screw themselves

You got that right brother or sister!jm smile

Mr Parker
Darth vader fan,Bush is about the worst most corrupted president there ever was.He rightly deserves every bashing he gets.

Cringe
Originally posted by Mr Parker
Darth vader fan,Bush is about the worst most corrupted president there ever was.He rightly deserves every bashing he gets.

Looks like someone has forgotten about Nixon.

I don't care if they use their popularity to say things like this but when they put it in song they sound like pandering idiots.

They sound like Americans who are sick and tired of staying quiet and want to stand up for what they believe in.They dont sound like pandering idiots they sound like musicians with a cause.

Echuu

They sound like Americans who are sick and tired of staying quiet and want to stand up for what they believe in.They dont sound like pandering idiots they sound like musicians with a cause.

roll eyes (sarcastic) Trust me, they sound like idiots.
They sound like musicians who can't think of anything artistic to put in their songs so they pander to current american/social issues to sell a few records.
Simple as that.

Capt_Fantastic

Actually, Nixon was an excellent President.

Trickster
I was trying to read this thread, but then every other post I read was GCG insulting somebody. So I've stopped. Pity about that, I reckon.

KidRock
Once again Kanye West = biggest joke of a person.

FeceMan
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
Actually, Nixon was an excellent President.
He was a clever little Dickens, wasn't he?

(Ho-ho, my wit hath struck again.)

black robb
Even i think what he said was inappropriate given the situation. I wouldnt say Bush is a racist,however i would say his response to Katrina was horrible.

black robb
Yeah he is getting a lot of attention for being such an idiot. Just like Michael Moore did! Yeah Michael Moore is an idiot for pointing out the stupidity in going to war for something that doesnt exist yet saying "Mission Accomplished" when Bush cant even determine when he can pull back the troops or set up a proper government.What a douche.

Echuu
Originally posted by black robb
Even i think what he said was inappropriate given the situation. I wouldnt say Bush is a racist,however i would say his response to Katrina was horrible.

Didn't he appoint...um...err...Colin Powell and Condoleza Rice?

And about Bush not setting a pull out date... He doesn't want it to become a second vienam.

Losty
Yeah he is getting a lot of attention for being such an idiot. Just like Michael Moore did!

ahahah your a ****ing fool outside the USA Mick Moore is a legend and George Bush is a fool just like you, an ape has more brains then Bush Happy Dance

MC Mike
Michael Moore's arguments are sinking, but they are still clearly more truthful than most of Bush's.

As for the remix, which no one is talking about because everyone thinks we are talking about Kanye West here, I like it.

And as for West, he's one of the more respectable mainstream hip-hop artists and I admire the courage he had to say that stuff about the president, whether or not I agreed with it... which I must say I did somewhat.

black robb
Didn't he appoint...um...err...Colin Powell and Condoleza Rice?

And about Bush not setting a pull out date... He doesn't want it to become a second vienam. Yeah you're right but its still ridiculous how he's already proclaimed the war was one when we didnt even find weapons of mass destruction or link to Al Quaeda

Echuu
Originally posted by black robb
Yeah you're right but its still ridiculous how he's already proclaimed the war was one when we didnt even find weapons of mass destruction or link to Al Quaeda

Well some say we did find a link. The media is too afraid to go into that subject and many people are very closeminded on the subject.

black robb
Well some say we did find a link. The media is too afraid to go into that subject and many people are very closeminded on the subject. Well we cant debate something we dont know so lets just leave it at that.

TwisterGameX
WTF http://www.theblacklantern.com/ watch the video lmao.

TwisterGameX
Watch the video mad laughing out loud evil face

GCG
I did ; Myer's expression is GOLD !

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by GCG
I did ; Myer's expression is GOLD !

laughing out loud then the music video started and it was funny as hell...well to me it was.

Darth Jello
Though I appreciate what Kayne West said, I think he's only half right and is actually helping to fuel what Bush and the Neocons want.
He's reframing a growing class war into a race war. So many social problems would be worked out and people would be more unified if they realized that the conflicts in this country aren't black vs. white, or straight vs. gay, or christian vs. jew vs. christian, or even have vs. have not. It's about have most vs. everybody else and until we realize that we'll be stuck in these stupid, petty, pathetic conflicts that a smarter species would have solved 3,000 years ago before the Punic Wars. Meanwhile, the neocons and the transnational elite who answer to no law will continue to become richer and more powerful while turning the simply rich, the middle class, and the lower class into poor serfs while turning the poor into a sub minimum wage slave class. Democracy will give way to militant totalitariansim, capitalism will give way first to a competitionless monopoly, and then into pure syndicalism. and the world will enter into a new dark age. Read Leo Strauss, that's what these people believe in. A benevolent class ruling with ultimate authority over a poor and ignorant underclass who still cling to the illusion that they are a democrasy and that their decisions matter.

Rockon
Bush is COOL OK. Now shut the F**k up. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Rockon
Bush is COOL OK. Now shut the F**k up. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!

no expression

soleran30
Originally posted by PVS

Retarded statement Bush just gave 30 billion to africa to assist.

Rockon
Get lost!!!!!!!!!!!

soleran30
Get lost!!!!!!!!!!!

Tool......I am not pro bush get a better argument

TwisterGameX
Get lost!!!!!!!!!!!

What did I say to harm your bush ?

Curl_Up&Dye
Kayne says Bush Doesnt Like Black People

Mainstream
I just said that I agree with the topic.... I just added that Kanye West is a low individual, can I not state my opinion about the topic?

an individual who sells millions of Albums while some hate him many respect him..I mean if he sucked he wouldn't be around making music it's as simple as that. roll eyes (sarcastic) I'm not a huge rap fan myself I'd listen to techno rock pop or whatever over getting "crunk" but Kanye West is one of the few artist I listen too. He's more mellow than most of those hard core G-dog guys.

idowhatiamtold
I don't thhik this had anything to do with Kanye West, but someone secretly loves his music, huh?

calm down!

GCG
All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.