Caffine Withdrawl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ronny
Dude i am so seriously tweaking, i havent had soda in like 2 days and im going insane... I know what your thinking, "OMG j00 R so r3t4rd3d" but this is like the worst thing ever. It almost hurts.I need pepsi

kmcdude
Originally posted by Ronny
Dude i am so seriously tweaking, i havent had soda in like 2 days and im going insane... I know what your thinking, "OMG j00 R so r3t4rd3d" but this is like the worst thing ever. It almost hurts.I need pepsi

I belive you...............seriously my Mum is addicted to ''coke'' (the drink wink ) and she has to have a glass as soon as she gets up,and gets cranky without it laughing out loud

EsteemedLeader
Stupid emo's in your sig...

Rob Owns You
Take some sleeping pills and go to bed and the urge will go away shock

Gary Coleman
Coke > Pepsi

Ronny
i want pepsi *crawls across the floor like that chick in the grudge* PEPSI

Ronny
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
Stupid emo's in your sig... Dude, shut up.

EsteemedLeader
Dude, shut up.

emo sucks...

Rob Owns You
i want pepsi *crawls across the floor like that chick in the grudge* PEPSI

Dude mountain dewowns pepsi!

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by Rob Owns You
Dude mountain dewowns pepsi!

Mountain Dew lowers your sperm count...perhaps the newest revolution in birth control?

Rob Owns You
Mountain Dew lowers your sperm count...perhaps the newest revolution in birth control?

That shit is a myth...

La Vierge
Leave him alone EL! mad

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by La Vierge
Leave him alone EL! mad

What did I do? confused

La Vierge
made fun of him loser. Just shut up about people who might be Bi, or gay. Seriously.

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by La Vierge
made fun of him loser. Just shut up about people who might be Bi, or gay. Seriously.

What are you talking about? Who did I make fun of for being bi or gay? Ronny? I don't think SHE is gay at all...

La Vierge
no, but i kno some people who are, an they can't help it. THey were genetically put together "wrong"

Sir Mist
I went 4 weeks without coffeecry It wasnt fair I tells ya, not fair at all!

ReverendMakashi
I experienced something like this I hadn't had a Dr. Pepper for 4 days and kept falling asleep, and anything I would hear would sound funny...

tabby999
i've watched my boss go a few days without coffee, its pretty funny

Wickerman
*crals on the floor like the chick from the grudge next to ronny* SEEEEEEEXXXXXX

~wickerman~

Imaginary
I want Coke.

Wickerman
Originally posted by Imaginary
I want Coke.

icon5 BAAAAAAANNNNN!!!!!!!!!!! stick out tongue

~wickeman~

Sir Mist
I have coke, with limedroolio

*rus off to get a drink*

Imaginary
I hate you, biatch schmoll

fini
omg COKE

* Fini runs of to get a glass*

el_barto
Originally posted by kmcdude
I belive you...............seriously my Mum is addicted to ''coke'' (the drink wink ) and she has to have a glass as soon as she gets up,and gets cranky without it laughing out loud

Dude, thats ****ed up (no offense)

Clovie
Dude i am so seriously tweaking, i havent had soda in like 2 days and im going insane... I know what your thinking, "OMG j00 R so r3t4rd3d" but this is like the worst thing ever. It almost hurts.I need pepsi try something with alcohol instead.

tabby999
i drink alot of coke, but at work cos its free

shaber
It's sugar and caffeine and whatever their secret ingredient is stick out tongue

shaber
Originally posted by Clovie
try something with alcohol instead.

Like your sig but the alcohol advice is terrible.

nitro-swicked
i like coke big grin

shaber
It's very acidic sad

DarkC
You have to drink about 1 gallon to kill one sperm.

GCG
Coffee droolio coffee

tabby999
mountain dew tastes foul. never drink it. it is the ale of computer nerds wink

barbarossa
I've been there before myself. If I don't have a Pepsi for a day, I start shutting down. I get splitting headaches and occasionally pass out. erm

I like Clovie's idea. eek!

CrystallineFire
I am not or will ever be dependent on caffeine ..... stick out tongue

Coke with lime....excellent smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.