Ultimate Wolverine versus Ultimate Captain America!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SnakeEyes
Ultimate fans unite! And tell me your opinions on this match (and who would win of course)

OneDumbG0
Ultimate Cap is MU Cap being a badass. He beat the crap out of Ultimate Wolvie twice already. The second time was pretty dirty mind you, he basically threw a grenade at poor Howlett and stepped on his head with a machine gun pointed in his ear. In response to Ultimate Wolvie's surprise, Ultimate Cap said, "I cannot lie, Jim. It was me."

Seriously, how can you not love Ultimate Cap? He always gets the best lines!

Metalmanx
Ultimate Cap is pretty freakin hardcore. He even uses guns, it's crazy.

And if you're referring that part in Ultimate X-men Volume #5, Cap pulls out a fully-automatic machine gun on Wolvie and knocks him out with the bullets.

Not sure when they met again though.

Though, in Wolvie's defense, Ultimate Wolvie is pretty hardcore, too. His healing factor is even more absurd in the Ultimate universe, too.

I think this would be a good match. But Cap would eventually pull the win.

SnakeEyes
Really, you guys think he would win? Well, maybe I do too, but I'm still not sure. They've both done some really hardcore stuff. Wolvie could probably soak up a ton of bullets in the match before he goes down... In which case he could be back up really fast. I will meditate on this match.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
Really, you guys think he would win? Well, maybe I do too, but I'm still not sure. They've both done some really hardcore stuff. Wolvie could probably soak up a ton of bullets in the match before he goes down... In which case he could be back up really fast. I will meditate on this match.

Actually, not as much as you might think.

This put Wolverine down for the fight.

OneDumbG0
Ultimate Nightmare #6 is where they fight the second time, but its almost laughable. Just imagine a smoking Wolvie eating dirt with his face glaring up at Cap who stomps on his head and mocks him. I wish I had that comic just to scan the goodness. In fact, I'll scan what goodness I do have of Ultimate Cap this weekend. He is too hardcore not to love. I do think Ultimate Wolvie is cool too and a bit more believabl. The guy's a jerk, has done horrible crap in the past and has a serious guilt problem.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Ultimate Nightmare #6 is where they fight the second time, but its almost laughable. Just imagine a smoking Wolvie eating dirt with his face glaring up at Cap who stomps on his head and mocks him. I wish I had that comic just to scan the goodness. In fact, I'll scan what goodness I do have of Ultimate Cap this weekend. He is too hardcore not to love. I do think Ultimate Wolvie is cool too and a bit more believabl. The guy's a jerk, has done horrible crap in the past and has a serious guilt problem.

Exactly. I love the Ultimate series. All the characters are so much more hardcore.

In Ultimate X-men Volume #5, Cap busts into a room full of Brotherhood members and just messes them up something nasty.

He gassed and kicked Juggernaut through a wall. It was great.

Warmonger
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Exactly. I love the Ultimate series. All the characters are so much more hardcore.

In Ultimate X-men Volume #5, Cap busts into a room full of Brotherhood members and just messes them up something nasty.

He gassed and kicked Juggernaut through a wall. It was great.

Yeah the juggernaut thing was one of the thigns that irritated me. I know that the ultimate world is different but no one calling themsleves the Juggernaut should be knocked out by a kick from any version of Captain America. Even the gay Huggernaut of recent times would get dropped like that.

As for Wolves versus Cap they have never fought, really. Cap usually surprsises him and shoots him wiht something.

Wolverine's healing factor seems tobe greatly toned down now thank god.

Mainstream
Originally posted by Warmonger
Yeah the juggernaut thing was one of the thigns that irritated me. I know that the ultimate world is different but no one calling themsleves the Juggernaut should be knocked out by a kick from any version of Captain America. Even the gay Huggernaut of recent times would get dropped like that.

As for Wolves versus Cap they have never fought, really. Cap usually surprsises him and shoots him wiht something.

Wolverine's healing factor seems tobe greatly toned down now thank god.

I agree no verison of Juggy should be man handle by Cap.

I belive U. Cap could get U. Wolverine but it'd be kinda close.

Juntai
Cap wins.
I agree, Ultimates is badass.

Warmonger
Originally posted by Juntai
Cap wins.
I agree, Ultimates is badass.

Did you read the newest one yet?
Cap's the badguy.

Hey thanks for the total spoiler man, its not like I was waiting to find out on my own or anything.

Yes I do belvieUltimate Cap will take wolverine he isn't the unbeatable godling he is in the 616.

DarkCrawler
No.

I think Fury is the bad guy.

Juntai
Originally posted by Warmonger
Hey thanks for the total spoiler man, its not like I was waiting to find out on my own or anything.

Yes I do belvieUltimate Cap will take wolverine he isn't the unbeatable godling he is in the 616. My bad.
I edited it out, now edit out of yours. I figured anyone who was going to buy it probably already had it. I dunno about you guys but I collect my shipment on the regular. "Comic book day".

Juntai
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
No.

I think Fury is the bad guy. Possible... I'm thinking Red Skull when it all resolves.

willRules
Ultimate cap wins this one cos he took Jim Howlett down twice and he knocked out Ultimate Hulk in hand to hand combat.......

OneDumbG0
Just one thing. You lugnuts can't spoil comics. You just can't. Don't ever spoil comics. I can't believe you guys did that. I don't need no apologies, just don't ever do that again. I can't get to my comic shop every week, sometimes two weeks go by. But like hell, I'm gonna have to put up with spoilers like this just because I don't go every other damn day. What utter garbage.

Juntai
Just one thing. You lugnuts can't spoil comics. You just can't. Don't ever spoil comics. I can't believe you guys did that. I don't need no apologies, just don't ever do that again. I can't get to my comic shop every week, sometimes two weeks go by. But like hell, I'm gonna have to put up with spoilers like this just because I don't go every other damn day. What utter garbage. Too late, I had already edited my post to remove it, which was within minutes after posting, and advised the other guy that quoted it to edit it too. And even admitted my mistake... -shrug- I did everything I can to rectify, no need to flip on me.

DarkCrawler
Just one thing. You lugnuts can't spoil comics. You just can't. Don't ever spoil comics. I can't believe you guys did that. I don't need no apologies, just don't ever do that again. I can't get to my comic shop every week, sometimes two weeks go by. But like hell, I'm gonna have to put up with spoilers like this just because I don't go every other damn day. What utter garbage.

http://www.networkingfiles.com/FileShar/Directconnect.htm

hublist

Download 'em.

Sorry for spoiling. sad

jinzin
ultimate cap has my vote.

wolverine8888
I think ultimate wolverine is a pussy. normal unverse wolverien should just kill him and be done with it.

wolverine8888
ultimate capt is bad ass though

Horrificus
Back when Cap wore black, and called himself US Agent, and had a Vibranium shield, he and Wolverine scuffled briefly. And Cap pretty much stalemated him, while Wolvie was going off trying to attack him, Cap was trying not to hurt him while he talked him down. Wolvie never laid a claw on him.

Check it out.

Wolverine2006
I think ultimate wolverine would slice'em up, they're matched in fighting skills but wolverine would just have to land one good hit with those claws and Caps down for the count

SnakeEyes
I guy named Wolverine2006 thinks Wolverine would win?!

preposterous.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.