How can I get fake id templates, can anyone help me?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

japes3
i need hel in finding fake id templates, and i was wondering if anyone had them or know where to find them

tabby999
just look around the citys, not hard to find someone who knows someone. just ask about in a flea market

Clovie
the easier way is to change date of birth in the school id erm

Gold Digger
I use to date someone who did that. What city do you live in. I might be able to give him a call for you if you're close to him wink

japes3
ya well i live in ohio but ya is there a way u could contact him or see if he has any templates of state ids left if not no biggie

Gold Digger
Oh sorry,

he's a Las Vegas dude

Acherontia
Try Around 38th street Just outside times Square, They will ahve ID cards posted in the windows, plus tehre are a lot of Black dudes (Generally) Waiting for people around thoes shops for compition.

A Good fake ID will cost around 50$.

Don't ask me how I know.

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by Acherontia
Try Around 38th street Just outside times Square, They will ahve ID cards posted in the windows, plus tehre are a lot of Black dudes (Generally) Waiting for people around thoes shops for compition.

A Good fake ID will cost around 50$.

Don't ask me how I know.

going to anyway stick out tongue .......how do you know?

DarkC
Originally posted by japes3
i need hel in finding fake id templates, and i was wondering if anyone had them or know where to find them
Breaking the law now, are we?

Merdelian
No you see its only extending a breaking of the law... if that makes any sense. If not then just ignore me.

xLiNdS x 622x
Originally posted by japes3
ya well i live in ohio but ya is there a way u could contact him or see if he has any templates of state ids left if not no biggie
ohio?!?! me too! big grin

Sir Mist
Stop lying, you live in my basement making brownies for orphansmad

tabby999
when i was in melbourne getting my nose pierced, i was only 17, so i said i was 18. the guy went "look, i know your not, but when we get upstairs i'll sell you a fake id and it'll all be sweet" and it was. great story

Acherontia
Fake ID for a one Year Difference???

I Look younger then I am but Buying stuff Is all in the Attidue. IF You want to buy a beer, And your all nervous Like, Sure they'll know. But IF you buy a beer and slam it down ont he counter as thought nothing was nothing ( nothing was.. nothing ???) Then They won't card you... But now its not exactly a problem anymore.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.