Which group has the most insulting nicknames (I say Gays) and why?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Whirlysplatt
I can think of loads of offensive terms for homosexual men, why are their so many?

Deano
because its funny to some people..

xmarksthespot
Well this is low... if you wanted to tell Capt_Fantastic to "f*ck off" then you should have just done so.

finti
I have some nick names for whatever group you can think off and they are all to be considered as offensive, and I dont have more for gays than any of the other groups

Bardock42
I guess in the US you have a really insulting words for your coloured minority.....then for homosexuals there are some too...although I can only think of one......but well i don't really know a lot aboot insulting Races or other Minorities.....

Alpha Centauri
I'm no homophobe by any means, to each their own and whatever you want to do with your life as long as you realise that's your business, cool with me. I've known some great gay people.

The reason I think there are a lot of derogatory homosexual remarks (some are funny, honestly) is because it's a subject that IS ripe for humour.

How many people have harmlessly called their friend gay for a bit of a laugh? Meaning NO offence, but just because it's funny to insinuate that he likes to have sex with men? There's nothing WRONG with it as I said at the beginning of this post, but I'm pretty sure that most people at some point have made that kinda joke, harmlessly. I've even seen a few of KMC's gay members do it to straight ones.

I, personally, won't call anyone a fagg*t even if it is for a joke. Just a word I don't like to use. Any gay joke I make is purely harmless and if it does cause offense, I apologise.

I think that's why though. Doesn't make it right, I guess, but I believe that's why.

-AC

Deano
homer looking at the atlas

uruguay.....*hey look at this! U R GAY HAHAHHA

Bardock42
Originally posted by Deano

That indeed was funny as hell......but....that's not really a derogatory term for homosexuals now is it?

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by Bardock42
That indeed was funny as hell......but....that's not really a derogatory term for homosexuals now is it?

no its not most nicknames in the uk tend to centre around the act of anal sex. Particularly the involvemetn of faeces around the sexual organs. Is this really funny?

Bardock42
Originally posted by Whirlysplatt
no its not most nicknames in the uk tend to centre around the act of anal sex. Particularly the involvemetn of faeces around the sexual organs. Is this really funny?
Yes it is....although you have to see that Anal-Sex, Feces and what else don't really have to do anything with Homosexuality.....I know I am not really educated in this subject, but I don't know a lot of Insulting Terms for Homosexuals....

Oh and I believe this rather Dirty humour is rather common in British Jokes is it not?

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by Bardock42
Yes it is....although you have to see that Anal-Sex, Feces and what else don't really have to do anything with Homosexuality.....I know I am not really educated in this subject, but I don't know a lot of Insulting Terms for Homosexuals....

Oh and I believe this rather Dirty humour is rather common in British Jokes is it not?

certainly, we are very vulgar as a people

Whirlysplatt
Often though the names are extremely derrogatory.

can this be funny - Rectal Ranger is for instance an American term.

Capt_Fantastic
Whirly, if you'd like, I can send you an autographed photo of myself. I mean, it'll give you a visual refference when you're sitting alone at night jerking off in teh darkness in a pile of your own feces.

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
Whirly, if you'd like, I can send you an autographed photo of myself. I mean, it'll give you a visual refference when you're sitting alone at night jerking off in teh darkness in a pile of your own feces.

As I explained I feel the anus only has one role and my faeces only end up in the pan. smile Can you say the same smile

By the way we spell faeces differently in the UK also smile

Capt_Fantastic
As I explained I feel the anus only has one role and my faeces only end up in the pan. smile Can you say the same smile

By the way we spell faeces differently in the UK also smile

Do you have any children?

As in, do I take it up the ass? No, I don't. I'm a top. But, that doesn't mean there is anything wrong with those memebers of the homosexual community that do.

Whirlysplatt
Do you have any children?

As in, do I take it up the ass? No, I don't. I'm a top. But, that doesn't mean there is anything wrong with those memebers of the homosexual community that do.

so what your saying is you "play" with others faeces.

I am actually trying for children at the moment, we have both had the tests it should be no problem smile

T.M
Originally posted by Deano

i got that quote in my profile.

xmarksthespot
As I explained I feel the anus only has one role and my faeces only end up in the pan. smileIrregardless, your mouth must taste like sh*t because your anus isn't the only orifice it's coming out of right now. Very, very tedious.

Capt_Fantastic
so what your saying is you "play" with others faeces.

I am actually trying for children at the moment, we have both had the tests it should be no problem smile

Trying? A real man would have done it right the first time.

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Irregardless, your mouth must taste like sh*t because your anus isn't the only orifice it's coming out of right now. Very, very tedious.

please stick to the topic, if you find the thread tedious why reply?

finti
tests? as in figure out how to do it??

xmarksthespot
There's a topic? Where?

Whirlysplatt
Trying? A real man would have done it right the first time.

I guess I'm just not enough of a mans man smile

Again your understanding of reproduction is revealed in this post smile

I think i'm putting it in the right hole i see no faeces when I pull it out smile

Capt_Fantastic
Oh, absolutely. I eat shit. None stop. I'm like Dahmer, I keep jugs of human shit in teh freezer, so I can thaw it out and enjoy it over ice cream.

finti
unless your unlucky getting a fire truck

Whirlysplatt
Oh, absolutely. I eat shit. None stop. I'm like Dahmer, I keep jugs of human shit

its "non" stop is itsmile

Really this was more than i needed to know smile

back to topic

darthvader_fan
you have 2 threads about being gay

WHO FU*KING CARES

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by darthvader_fan

WHO FU*KING CARES

Actually, he has about 5 threads.

darthvader_fan
NO SHIT I HAVE LOOKED

fini
hear hear!!!!!

Whirlysplatt

WHO FU*KING CARES

None of the threads are about anyone being Gay smile Thay are about gay issues, i notice you have posted in many of them, look for the others your input is valued. smile

darthvader_fan
im tired of the putting gays in the threads there just normal people excpet there weird and they have sex with guys and little children like michael jackson

xmarksthespot
im tired of the putting gays in the threads there just normal people excpet there weird and they have sex with guys and little children like michael jackson What an enlightened individual you are.

debbiejo
What's a gypsy????...I still don't know..

darthvader_fan
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
What an enlightened individual you are.

i know

Whirlysplatt
im tired of the putting gays in the threads there just normal people excpet there weird and they have sex with guys and little children like michael jackson

I'm sorry I cannot agree with this post Darthvader fan gay people don't usually have sex with children.

darthvader_fan
i was joking

Bardock42
Originally posted by debbiejo

You know Dick Grayson from the Batman comics.....he is a gypsy........or was anyways.....

Anyways Whirly...I really don'tr get why you start so many threadsa on pretty uch the same thing...I think one Homosexuality thread should be enough....

Whirlysplatt

An ethnic subgroup forced out of india a thousand years ago and persecuted ever since. In the UK they are mixed very much with irish tinkers another travelling subgroup.

debbiejo
An ethnic subgroup forced out of india a thousand years ago and persecuted ever since. In the UK they are mixed very much with irish tinkers another travelling subgroup.

Were you saying they were persecuted...

PVS
the term "f@ggot" originated from the spanish inquisition when gay men were burned along with witches, so they would be called "f@ggot" as in "bundle of firewood". thats why the word disgusts the hell out of me.

Whirlysplatt
Were you saying they were persecuted...

sadly yes

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by PVS
the term "f@ggot" originated from the spanish inquisition when gay men were burned along with witches, so they would be called "f@ggot" as in "bundle of firewood". thats why the word disgusts the hell out of me.

I did not knoW that. ****** is indeed a disgusting word sad

debbiejo
sadly yes ....Then understanding should be big on your plate..I would think...

Capt_Fantastic
I did not knoW that. ****** is indeed a disgusting word sad

And this opinion is what prompted you to start a thread where everyone is encouraged to post different variations of the same derrogetory term?

finti
forced? do they really know for sure why the Roma left India (the word gypsies/gypsy comes from a "mistake" since they were thought to be Egyptians)

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by finti
forced? do they really know for sure why the Roma left India (the word gypsies/gypsy comes from a "mistake" since they were thought to be Egyptians)

They were travelling minstrels etc, it all came out in the seventies when the language root was identified. So yes I do.

Whirlysplatt
And this opinion is what prompted you to start a thread where everyone is encouraged to post different variations of the same derrogetory term?

I certainly have not encouraged the posting of insults - I stated I could think of more for gay men than any other and asked why?

finti
do what?, know they were forced out of India or?

Whirlysplatt
....Then understanding should be big on your plate..I would think...

I understand that all to well, look for the real meaning of these threads please.

Capt_Fantastic
- Rectal Ranger is for instance an American term.

please stick to the topic,

I certainly have not encouraged the posting of insults -

Whirlysplatt

yes taken out of context I am afraid.

Go deeper Captain smile no pun intended

PVS
well, in whirly's defense, i would hardly put a term mocking anal sex on the same level as mocking the act of burning a human being alive.

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by PVS
well, in whirly's defense, i would hardly put a term mocking anal sex on the same level as mocking the act of burning a human being alive.

Come on PVS, we're not talking about where words came from. We're talking today. I appreciate your insight, but I'm confused as to why you think calling someone a "rectal ranger" is any less offensive than calling them a f@ggot?

lil bitchiness
This thread is a flame fest.

If you have issues with certain members, sort them out in PMs.

closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.