Chris Angel or David Blaine?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mr.smiley
Just wondered who you guys liked better or if you just hate them both.Angel challenged Blaine to a street magic competition and Blaine said anytime so many they'll set something up.

I think by far Angel has better levitation tricks,but Blaine probably has better card tricks.Overall I say Angel though.

Capt_Fantastic
Um...why is this thread not about homosexuality?

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by mr.smiley
Just wondered who you guys liked better or if you just hate them both.Angel challenged Blaine to a street magic competition and Blaine said anytime so many they'll set something up.

I think by far Angel has better levitation tricks,but Blaine probably has better card tricks.Overall I say Angel though.

As usually Mr Smiley I agree with you Angel imo is better smile

Victor Von Doom
I prefer Blaine. He has the right mix of mundanity and amazingness.

debbiejo
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
Um...why is this thread not about homosexuality?

laughing laughing

OH..BTW...I like both...

soleran30
Angel is freakin insane.........He knocked over a TREE he sould be in the comic vs forumsmile

mr.smiley
Are you serious?I must have missed that one.I know he had two shows.Was it on his old one?

soleran30
I don't know I am a channel flipper and don't recall.......sad

However he trained to pick up a 2 ton taxi at 160 lbs
For that he did a show in Vegas and knocked down a full grown palm tree as well as picked up the front end of a crown victoria taxicab! Was neat

jaden101
paul zenon would kick both their asses in a "magic-off" if there is such a thing

Alpha Centauri
The trick Criss Angel pulled off in the middle of Times Square still remains, in my opinion, the best illusion of all time.

-AC

BackFire
I find both of them laughably silly. How anyone can be convinced in this shit is beyond me. Both heavily rely on camera tricks and editing to get their tricks done.

jaden101
Originally posted by BackFire
I find both of them laughably silly. How anyone can be convinced in this shit is beyond me. Both heavily rely on camera tricks and editing to get their tricks done.

are you trying to say that magic isn't real?

well i never..hhmmpphhh

laughing

Alpha Centauri
I'm not denying that it's staged. Just impressive.

-AC

Spelljammer
Blaine! He formed a suicidal cult inorder to establish himself as a real relgoun and become a god! But do to the Super Best Friends and thier need to stop evil, that plain was foiled.
http://www.spscriptorium.com/Season5/SBFBuddha.jpg
Exsept for Buddha, who doesn't really believe in evil..

DanieLs_4_Ever

His name is spelled Criss,
Criss Angel because he's sexy and knows what he's doing.

Inspectah Deck

Neither. Their both fake

Victor Von Doom
I never understood that.

It's entertainment value isn't it? Not who is genuinely a better sorcerer.

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
I never understood that.

It's entertainment value isn't it? Not who is genuinely a better sorcerer.

Doesn't matter. Just illusions and camera angles

Alpha Centauri
Yes, but as he said, it's not about who's being more real. It's about who uses those illusions (because they are illusionists) and camera angles better.

-AC

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
Doesn't matter. Just illusions and camera angles

It is. One is obviously better at it- that was the thread's point I believe.

mr.smiley
Being illusions makes it fun.Just because it isn't some sort of black vodoo magic doesn't make it any less impressive.

amity75
The first time I saw Blaine levitating I actually thought that I could do it as well. Tried for 10 minutes. Didn't. Work.

mister
i think that chris angel is no better than david blaine and david blaine is just as good except chris angel has this punk look but if chris angel faced david blaine in a street magic contest i think he would get crushed

River Wild
I like Angel and Blaine, both of them are good!

potatowalk12
all in all, Blaine is better at magic tricks, but angel makes up for it by doing stunts, like an episode i just watched. Chris was on a spike bed, and he held 1/3 of a cars weight using a wooden board. and, i also know how to do Blaine's levitation, just takes practice, and build up from other tricks. you expect me to tell you? no, figure it out your self. ( a 12 year old invented it).

Adam Warlock
Have any of you been keeping up with Season 2 of Mindfreak?

Angel does some amazing things. Sure they might be fake, but he takes the prize for this thread.

Criss > Blaine

Levitates across buildings, walks on water through a pool while people are swimming in it even swimming directly under his feet while walking on water. He even takes his slippers off half way though his water walk and you see his slippers float down to the bottom of the pool.

Deano
i prefer derren brownbig grin

Alpha Centauri
Derren Brown is in a different class altogether, he's not an illusionist either.

Criss Angel is better than David Blaine.

-AC

Victor Von Doom
Angel never has Blaine's mystique though, he's basically an old-fashioned illusionist with some sly marketing ploys; namely being 'alternative', as well as stealing Blaine's street magic style.

Ban Mido
Hmmmm That's tough....but I would have to say Criss Angel....cause you know...he taught me how to make it look like a styrofoam cup was floating and how to make a match disappear..then some Lipstick thing?

JesusIsAlive

Arachnoidfreak
criss angel, wooooot

Koala MeatPie
Whats fun is that I am a professional magician and Know who they do it, infact, I do some of there stuff (Including levitations) very often (on a daily basis)

And Yes Jesus Is Alive, It IS the power of the devil we have harnessed, What you do not seem to realize is that God and Christ are very critical of the devil, they keep on bad mouthing him, While he says nothing bad of God.

Why? Becasue our power can demolish all that is, was and will be just by thinking it.

HOCUS POKUS!

I just cast a hex on you, You will be cursed with bad luck and clumsiness untill you acknowlege Satan as your one true saviour.

I was not kidding about being a professional magician and knowing how C.A. and D.B. do there stuff. And that I perform it on a daily basis.

Lord Bryan
its CRISS Angel

JesusIsAlive

Deano
its explained how he does his levitation.

all this prattling on about jesus and the devil. set yourself free why dont you

Koala MeatPie
I did not read any of that, I am non religious as non religious can be.

And let me tell you oen thing, Yes, I AM a magician, and everything you see Criss angele or David Blaine are nothing more but tricks, They do not levitate, it's impossible, They do not cut somebody in half, pass threw a window or otherwise, I know how they do it, But sadly can not reveale it to you, I will read what you wrote me, But at least ahve the good heart to visit these sites:

www.Ellusionist.com

www.magichat.co.uk

This is where you can learn how they do it, it is not magic, or forces beyond evil of satan or whatever, thats impossible.

Also, Mediums and people who talk to peopel from beyond the grave, do not.

It is impossible.
All the effects you have seen from C.A. and D.B. are impossible to perfrom as seen, They use alternative methods.

Thats something ahte about you christians, you donT' bother tryign to figure out how it works or hwo its done, you just simply lable it "It works because god wants it to work"

If you are one of those people who do not take medicine because you beleive it is against god, or god is the ultimate decider of weither you get better or not, let me tell you this:

See all those people who die from not taking medicine?
See that almost everybody survives / gets better from taking medicine?

Wouldn't you think that god wants to you take it? Don't take and die, or take it and live, hum.

And the people who died even after taking medicine, well, we just havn't found the right medicine yet.

Open your eyes, try and fiure out stuff for how it works.

And no, no hex was cast on you, as that is impossible. You beleiving ti is just hilarious.

Koala MeatPie
And oh yes, By saving all of us on the cross, and dilvering us from sin, yes, I see, yet, We still have to get babthized as we are born with sin, VERY effective the power of christ.

Let me tell you annother thing.
I am a direct decendent of Isaac de Abravenel, Who si a Direct Descendent of King David, yes, thats right, jesus is my uncle.

JesusIsAlive
It seems that you have changed your tune quite a bit Mr. Koala Meatpie. You don't seem to be touting the power of satan anymore. I guess you came to your senses. Now all you have to do is ask God the Father to forgive you, ask Jesus Christ to save you from your sins and you will spend eternity in Paradise with Him. Stop practicing sorcery and witchcraft, the devil is defeated and is destined for the lake of fire. The Son of God, Jesus the Christ of Nazareth, (man even the Lord's Name sounds mighty) came to seek and to save that which was lost (you, me, and everyone else are lost without Jesus. He came to shed His holy blood to save us from our sins and to destroy the works of the devil.

How to get saved:

1. Admit that you are a sinner and that you have sinned against God Almighty.

2. Ask Jesus Christ to save you from you sins.

3. Thank The Father God, The Son Jesus, and The Holy Spirit for saving you and giving you eternal life. Your name will be written in the Lamb's Book of Life. You will become a new creature in Christ Jesus.

You or anyone else that has any questions, feel free to email @
[email protected]

Deano
nah im free from fear cheers.

i dont choose to believe in a god who loves us so much he is quite prepared to send us to the bowels of hell if we dont bow the head and bend the knee

Koala MeatPie

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by Deano
nah im free from fear cheers.

i dont choose to believe in a god who loves us so much he is quite prepared to send us to the bowels of hell if we dont bow the head and bend the knee

Deano, For Oucne I can agree with you.

Another thing,

Lets annalyze soemthign ehre:

If god makes the rules on whats good and bad, Then he could change them, and make them invalid Example:

Isaac, kill your son to proove your loyalty to me, ON second thought, don't killing is bad.

You migth say that he wasn't planning to make Isaac kill his son, btu then again, this is sthe same good who killed every first born, and required sacrifices.

Therefore, if god can change the rules at any time, theya re invalid.

Secondly, if things where deemed good or bad and god renforces those beleifs, we don't need god to tell us what is good or bad.

Koala MeatPie
And just to show that i am good of hear,t here is how C.A. lveitates (I did not rip this from his DVD, I found it)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6616406655978150142&q=criss+angel+levitation

Thats how he levitates. Power of Satan I THINK NTO!
OPEN YOUR EYES GOD DAMN IT!!! Try and figure things out beyond "Its the will of god"

Deano

JesusIsAlive

Koala MeatPie
Lol, you probably did not evenm read a word of wha I said, yet you eccpet me to do as You tell me?

Deano

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by Deano
dont go, stay a while. please smile lets discuss how Religions destroy spirituality because they were not created to free the spirit, but
to trap it in a web of fear and ignorance.

You're preaching to the choire. laughing

JesusIsAlive
Oh, alright, if you insist.

2 Corinthians 4:3-4 says:

But even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing, whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them.

So actually, based on this scripture verse, you are blinded (spiritually). You see, Mr. Koala Meatpie satan is the god of this world (this corrupt world system, that's why everything is so messed up) and he blinds people to the truth about Jesus and the Bible. But I am interceding for you and Deano.

Deano, I am not a part of any religion (I know this is just semantics). Jesus Christ did not come to start a religion.

John 10:10 quotes Jesus as saying,

The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life , and that they may have it more abundantly.

Deano
do as i say or you shall burn in fiery pits of hell prattles the preacher

Koala MeatPie
right, usually when your only mod of attack / defence does not work, you use anotherone.

Quaoting Scripture does not work two shits.

How about this one:

Mathieu 3:28

And thou shalt remeber the worlds of the old, an eye for an eye a tooth for a tooth.

And let m say soemthing else, All your definitions of "Heaven" and "hell" are taken DIRECTLY from "Il Paradisio" and "Il inferno", BOOKS, comedies actually. Written in the 18th or 19th centurary, can't remeber.

Deano
Originally posted by JesusIsAlive
satan is the god of this world (this corrupt world system, that's why everything is so messed up)

everything is messed up because of a group of evil wealthy men who are satanic imo. many world leaders worship demons at bohemian grive. i'll say that for you. yes the world is ****ed up because it is designed that way by extremely evil people with the only intent of controllong us and making us slaves

JesusIsAlive
What preacher were you listening to Deano that told you, "do as i say or you shall burn in fiery pits of hell..."?

Koala MeatPie
What preacher were you listening to Deano that told you, "do as i say or you shall burn in fiery pits of hell..."?

I think its called "The old testament"

JesusIsAlive
Close Deano, but no cigar. The world is messed up because of the devil and yes he does work through people. But nowhere in the Bible do I read that a person is my enemy. You see satan is the enemy and unless you have been delivered from his control you are already his slave.

1 Peter 5:8 reads,

Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour.

Deano

well if we dont believe what you say, we will go to hell right?

Deano
Close Deano, but no cigar. The world is messed up because of the devil and yes he does work through people. But nowhere in the Bible do I read that a person is my enemy. You see satan is the enemy and unless you have been delivered from his control you are already his slave.

1 Peter 5:8 reads,

Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour.

I say jesus and satan are different expressions of the same god program anyway.

a belief in God creates the polarity of the Devil. There is no god and there is no devil because these are illusions of mind. if your reality is devils, you will create them, but you dont have to.

JesusIsAlive
Koala Meatpie, Deano

Old Testament is not a person or preacher per se. I am a preacher (although I am not considered full-time clergy) and I have never told you to do as I say or you shall burn in fiery pits of hell. Hell was not even created for people. Hell was originally intended (and still is) for the devil and his angels (Matthew 25:41). But spirits that separate from their dead bodies must go somewhere. If a person does not accept God's free gift of salvation then that person has chosen willfully to go to a place devoid of God--that place is Hell. You see if you don't want to be in filial relationship with God as your Heavenly Father then in essence you want to remain separated from him in the life to come. Again, there is no other place for departed spirits to go excpet hell. Too logical for you? There's Heaven (God's abode and the home of departed spirits who in this life confessed Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior). Then there's life here and now (the home of people who are not dead yet; their spirits have not separated from their bodies yet). Finally, there's Hell (the future home of the devil and his angels and anyone who rejects God's free gift of salvation). I have a hard time understanding why people blame God and get mad at God. If you don't want to go to Hell when you die, the decision is up to you. Accept God's free gift--go to Heaven; reject, spurn, mock, ridicule, and spit on God's love gift to you and you will find yourself in torment when you die. Don't blame God, it was your choice to go there because you had a way of escape but you spit on it (figuratively) by rejecting God's plan of salvation--Jesus Christ. God loves you and sent His Son to save you, me, and rest of the world from our sins (John 3:16).

Koala MeatPie
Replace the Word "Devil" or "Satan" by "evil" and baddabing, you get what is mean't, evil in people makes bad things happen.

Koala MeatPie

Koala MeatPie
Koala Meatpie, Deano

Old Testament is not a person or preacher per say. (...)

YOU IDIOT!

Oh My F°cking god, your an idiot.
I think everybody but you understood what I mean't.

JIA,

Can't you See WE DON'T WANT YOU HERE!

Just LEAVE!

You are NOT welcomed here, We do NOT want you here.

JesusIsAlive
I frequently quote the Bible (Word of God) because it is living, and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart (Hebrews 4:12). The devil knows this, that's why everytime he tried to tempt Jesus into sinning he got whipped. Jesus whipped the devil everytime with the Word of God. Everytime the devil said something to Jesus, Jesus said, "It is written...." The Word of God (the Holy Bible) is powerful, especially when spoken out of the mouth. It is like harnessing a sword against an unarmed opponent. Anyway back to the lesson at hand. My job is simply to sow the seed of God's Word into your heart. Perhaps some other christian will water that seed that is in your hearts right now. Finally God will give the increase. One day Me, you Koala Meatpie, and you Deano are going to look back on this day and laugh when we are in Heaven together. Well, I must be going now.

Jesus Christ Lives

SP90
Oh my God, I went to a witchcraft site to learn how to pass my hand through someone's chest and bought the spell for 80 bucks, well, you know what ? They sent me a box in which I found a Satanist bible, an old parchment and three live baby rabbits. On the parchment was written :

Dude, JesusIsAlive, help me find the way to heaven or else I will perish in the fiery pits of hell or something similar !

No seriously, did they have access to the internet in the 1600s ?

Deano

JesusIsAlive
Jesus said it best,

John 8:44
Why do you not understand My speech? Because you are not able to listen to My word. You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it.

You cannot understand what I am saying because the devil has blinded your mind Koala Meatpie, Deano. Nevertheless I will continue to pray for you two. I will pray to God to open your eyes, that you may be turned from darkness to light, and from the power of satan to God, that you two may receive forgiveness of sins and an inheritance among those who are sanctified by faith in Jesus Christ (Acts 26:18).

Deano
you are quoting a guy that probably doesnt exist.

you dont need to pray for me. im in control of my destiny!!! ME!!!
not you or some god or satan or jesus or anyone else.

question: what religion would you be if you was born in iraq?

you are like everyone else, blind and arrogant.

Deano

JesusIsAlive
Are you--not me because I know that I am not in control--so in control?

Keep yourself alive for the next 2,000 years. Tell the I.R.S. that you are no longer paying them any federal taxes on your income. Fly to the moon and back without a rocket. Make yourself win the lottery forever. You ain't in control of nothing Deano except confusion. With all of your book smarts you still ain't figured out a way to keep yourself alive without a heart or life support system. I know all of these examples seem absurd or stupid but I just mentioned them to get you to admit that you are not in control of anything--not anything that really matters. You need God, you know Jesus Christ exists, your just blind to this reality because satan has blinded you. Look around at this beautiful, orderly arrangement called the universe. If an expensive watch was given to you, you wouldn't doubt whether the creator of that watch existed. But when it comes to the Creator of the universe--Jesus Christ--you have to have physical proof, DNA, a fingerprint, a vision, or some trip to Heaven to believe that He's real.

El_NINO

Keep yourself alive for the next 2,000 years. Tell the I.R.S. that you are no longer paying them any federal taxes on you income. Fly to the moon and back without a rocket. Make yourself win the lottery forever. You ain't in control of nothing Deano except confusion. With all of your book smarts yo still ain't figured out a way to keep yourself alive without a heart or life support system. I know all of these examples seem absurd or stupid but I just mentioned them to get you to admit that you are not in control of anything--not anything that really matters. You need God, you know Jesus Christ exists, your just blind to this reality because satan has blinded you. Look around at this beautiful, orderly arrangement called the universe. If an expensive watch was given to you you wouldn't doubt whether the creator of that watch existed. But when it comes to the Creator of the universe--Jesus Christ--you have to have physical proof, DNA, a fingerprint, a vision, or some trip to Heaven to believe that He's real.

Whob... is that you again?

Deano

Keep yourself alive for the next 2,000 years. Tell the I.R.S. that you are no longer paying them any federal taxes on your income. Fly to the moon and back without a rocket. Make yourself win the lottery forever. You ain't in control of nothing Deano except confusion. With all of your book smarts you still ain't figured out a way to keep yourself alive without a heart or life support system. I know all of these examples seem absurd or stupid but I just mentioned them to get you to admit that you are not in control of anything--not anything that really matters. You need God, you know Jesus Christ exists, your just blind to this reality because satan has blinded you. Look around at this beautiful, orderly arrangement called the universe. If an expensive watch was given to you you wouldn't doubt whether the creator of that watch existed. But when it comes to the Creator of the universe--Jesus Christ--you have to have physical proof, DNA, a fingerprint, a vision, or some trip to Heaven to believe that He's real.

satan(religions) has blinded you and its sad to see.

SP90
Are you joking ???

You are a total idiot and it is you who is blind, you believe in your so-called "God" as you would beleive in another if you were born at anothwer location or in different circumstances. If God created everything then who is the one who decided murder and death would exist ? Him ? Then I guess he is the one who created pain and sadness, and Satan would be one of God's avatars besides the Holy Ghost and Jesus... In other words, you believe in the one who created Satan and everything else that is bad, are you glad ? Oh, and isn't a lamb someone who follows the same thing as most people do because they feel insecure ? Lambs are weak worthless beings...

JesusIsAlive

El_NINO
Originally posted by SP90
Are you joking ???

You are a total idiot and it is you who is blind, you believe in your so-called "God" as you would beleive in another if you were born at anothwer location or in different circumstances. If God created everything then who is the one who decided murder and death would exist ? Him ? Then I guess he is the one who created pain and sadness, and Satan would be one of God's avatars besides the Holy Ghost and Jesus... In other words, you believe in the one who created Satan and everything else that is bad, are you glad ? Oh, and isn't a lamb someone who follows the same thing as most people do because they feel insecure ? Lambs are weak worthless beings...

Bonjour.

Comment ca va whob?

laughing out loud

Once again hes arguing with himself

GCG
Originally posted by Soleran
Angel is freakin insane.........He knocked over a TREE he sould be in the comic vs forumsmile

In that series he also ripped a phone book in half, and lifted a one ton taxi off the ground showing that it is possible to accomplish these things without being a professional body builder. This stunt can be seen in episode 8 of the Mindfreak series.

Magee
He also filled an empty beer can back to full, and some how sealed the lid again... wink

Hotpants
Jesus was black. no expression

Chris Angel. David blane doesn't do magic anymore

SP90
De quoi tu parles ???

What are you talking about ???
Who's Whob ? I'm not arguing with myself ?

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by Hotpants
Jesus was black. no expression

Chris Angel. David blane doesn't do magic anymore

UM, yeah he does, while he was in the Water Bubble he thought up of a new Stunt, thus New Stunt, Thus New TV special, thus more tricks.

That and the magic community would know.

allofyousuckkk
so everything is staged and the people are just actors... *sigh* I just thought they were really clever tricks.....sad

Anyway, what times square trick did angel guy do?

Koala MeatPie
Frozen in Tmie, Drowned Alive.

He was also burried alive for a week and vertigo was in Central park.

And many of them are clever tricks, His levitation is done for *real* (filmed the reactions) Then doen with a crane, (Filmed the levitation)

So you get the First levitation Reactions with the Filmed Crane levitation.

JesusIsAlive

Deano
u will be banned..hopefully.

rejoice and be in fear, you might go to hell if you dont believe in jesus!

i will never be baptized. i am me i am free. now goodbye

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.