Chris Angel or David Blaine?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mr.smiley
Just wondered who you guys liked better or if you just hate them both.Angel challenged Blaine to a street magic competition and Blaine said anytime so many they'll set something up.

I think by far Angel has better levitation tricks,but Blaine probably has better card tricks.Overall I say Angel though.

Capt_Fantastic
Um...why is this thread not about homosexuality?

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by mr.smiley
Just wondered who you guys liked better or if you just hate them both.Angel challenged Blaine to a street magic competition and Blaine said anytime so many they'll set something up.

I think by far Angel has better levitation tricks,but Blaine probably has better card tricks.Overall I say Angel though.

As usually Mr Smiley I agree with you Angel imo is better smile

Victor Von Doom
I prefer Blaine. He has the right mix of mundanity and amazingness.

debbiejo
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
Um...why is this thread not about homosexuality?

laughing laughing

OH..BTW...I like both...

soleran30
Angel is freakin insane.........He knocked over a TREE he sould be in the comic vs forumsmile

mr.smiley
Are you serious?I must have missed that one.I know he had two shows.Was it on his old one?

soleran30
I don't know I am a channel flipper and don't recall.......sad

However he trained to pick up a 2 ton taxi at 160 lbs
For that he did a show in Vegas and knocked down a full grown palm tree as well as picked up the front end of a crown victoria taxicab! Was neat

jaden101
paul zenon would kick both their asses in a "magic-off" if there is such a thing

Alpha Centauri
The trick Criss Angel pulled off in the middle of Times Square still remains, in my opinion, the best illusion of all time.

-AC

BackFire
I find both of them laughably silly. How anyone can be convinced in this shit is beyond me. Both heavily rely on camera tricks and editing to get their tricks done.

jaden101
Originally posted by BackFire
I find both of them laughably silly. How anyone can be convinced in this shit is beyond me. Both heavily rely on camera tricks and editing to get their tricks done.

are you trying to say that magic isn't real?

well i never..hhmmpphhh

laughing

Alpha Centauri
I'm not denying that it's staged. Just impressive.

-AC

Spelljammer
Blaine! He formed a suicidal cult inorder to establish himself as a real relgoun and become a god! But do to the Super Best Friends and thier need to stop evil, that plain was foiled.
http://www.spscriptorium.com/Season5/SBFBuddha.jpg
Exsept for Buddha, who doesn't really believe in evil..

DanieLs_4_Ever

His name is spelled Criss,
Criss Angel because he's sexy and knows what he's doing.

Inspectah Deck

Neither. Their both fake

Victor Von Doom
I never understood that.

It's entertainment value isn't it? Not who is genuinely a better sorcerer.

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
I never understood that.

It's entertainment value isn't it? Not who is genuinely a better sorcerer.

Doesn't matter. Just illusions and camera angles

Alpha Centauri
Yes, but as he said, it's not about who's being more real. It's about who uses those illusions (because they are illusionists) and camera angles better.

-AC

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
Doesn't matter. Just illusions and camera angles

It is. One is obviously better at it- that was the thread's point I believe.

mr.smiley
Being illusions makes it fun.Just because it isn't some sort of black vodoo magic doesn't make it any less impressive.

amity75
The first time I saw Blaine levitating I actually thought that I could do it as well. Tried for 10 minutes. Didn't. Work.

mister
i think that chris angel is no better than david blaine and david blaine is just as good except chris angel has this punk look but if chris angel faced david blaine in a street magic contest i think he would get crushed

River Wild
I like Angel and Blaine, both of them are good!

potatowalk12
all in all, Blaine is better at magic tricks, but angel makes up for it by doing stunts, like an episode i just watched. Chris was on a spike bed, and he held 1/3 of a cars weight using a wooden board. and, i also know how to do Blaine's levitation, just takes practice, and build up from other tricks. you expect me to tell you? no, figure it out your self. ( a 12 year old invented it).

Adam Warlock
Have any of you been keeping up with Season 2 of Mindfreak?

Angel does some amazing things. Sure they might be fake, but he takes the prize for this thread.

Criss > Blaine

Levitates across buildings, walks on water through a pool while people are swimming in it even swimming directly under his feet while walking on water. He even takes his slippers off half way though his water walk and you see his slippers float down to the bottom of the pool.

Deano
i prefer derren brownbig grin

Alpha Centauri
Derren Brown is in a different class altogether, he's not an illusionist either.

Criss Angel is better than David Blaine.

-AC

Victor Von Doom
Angel never has Blaine's mystique though, he's basically an old-fashioned illusionist with some sly marketing ploys; namely being 'alternative', as well as stealing Blaine's street magic style.

Ban Mido
Hmmmm That's tough....but I would have to say Criss Angel....cause you know...he taught me how to make it look like a styrofoam cup was floating and how to make a match disappear..then some Lipstick thing?

JesusIsAlive
2 Thessalonians 2:9
The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders,

Acts 8:9-13; Exodus 7:11-25, 8:1-25; Leviticus 19:31; Deuteronomy 18:10-15; Isaiah 47:12-15; Acts 13:6-11, 19:19

9 But there was a certain man called Simon, who previously practiced sorcery in the city and astonished the people of Samaria, claiming that he was someone great,
10 to whom they all gave heed, from the least to the greatest, saying, “This man is the great power of God.”
11 And they heeded him because he had astonished them with his sorceries for a long time.
12 But when they believed Philip as he preached the things concerning the kingdom of God and the name of Jesus Christ, both men and women were baptized.
13 Then Simon himself also believed; and when he was baptized he continued with Philip, and was amazed, seeing the miracles and signs which were done.

Folks, according to the Holy Bible, human beings can harness supernatural power. However, this power is either from the Spirit of God or from the devil. Ask Chriss Angel does he trust Jesus Christ as his Lord and Savior. Ask Chriss Angel if he believes that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh. Folks Chriss Angel's power is not of God. I believe it is of the devil. However, Chriss Angel's power is real, but it is demonic in nature. These are not tricks or an illusion, what you saw with your eyes is truly what happened. However, Chriss Angel and David Blaine are not typical magicians in the sense that you think that they are. Chriss Angel and David Blaine are sorcerers (male versions of witches). I know that referring to someone as a sorcerer or witch is not politically correct, but the shoe fits, and I call it how it is. There is no scientific explanation for what Chriss Angel and David Blaine do--because witchcraft is not science--but there is definitely a supernatural explanation. What Chriss Angel and David Blaine do is not mind-over-matter, mentalism, telekinesis, or anything pertaining to the mind. Their power is of spiritual origin. The source of their power, and yes it is real power, is demonic. Don't be deceived by the mindfreak designation (I meant to say pretense). Mindfreak is just a pretense to downplay or mitigate what is truly taking place. If you knew the true source of their power you would want nothing to do with Chriss Angel or David Blaine. If Chriss Angel and David Blaine called their practice by its true name—witchcraft--they know the public would strongly object. So to make their practice (seem) innocuous and peoplefriendly they dubbed it magic, illusion, or trick. This way they can still perform sorcery (witchcraft) right in front of you, astonish you, and get away with it scot-free. Simon, was a man who, like Chriss Angel and David Blaine, practiced sorcery, but he did it thousands of years before Chriss Angel and David Blaine. Get yourself a King James Bible, go to the Table of Contents and look up Acts. It reads Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, Acts. Locate chapter 8, verses 9-11. The word, magic arts, is synonymous with sorcery. There it is in black and white. Lastly, get yourself a Bible dictionary and look up the word magic arts or sorcery. These miracles are hardly illusion or trick but the work of sorcery, black magic, or witchcraft. Mindfreak is a diversion, or distraction to misdirect your common sense from what is actually occurring before your very eyes. It is unreal that Chriss Angel can do all of these amazing, otherwordly things right before your eyes and still, still you do not believe what just happened. Your mind is so deceived that you cannot even make an intelligent deduction about what you've just seen. Magicians (ordinary, sleight of hand performers) or people in general, do not walk up walls, walk on water, levitate several feet off of the ground, break glass objects with their mind, make tarantulas appear from nowhere (literally), teleport from one place to another, walk through glass, put his arm through someone’s body so that his arm appears from the person's chest, bite a quarter clean off, then spit the other half back on the other half, and so on. You and others are so taken, deceived, and blind to this reality that it can happen right in front of your eyes and yet you still disbelieve. Incredible. According to the Bible there was a man who practiced sorcery. This man was doing sorcery or witchcraft before Chriss Angel and before David Blaine. This man astonished people just like Chriss Angel and David Blaine except it is called by its true name: sorcery, not illusion or trick. Power is a real thing that can be harnessed by people, ask any ex-sorcerer, witch, or satanist. These people don't deny the existence of power, they know it exists. Get yourself a Bible dictionary and look up the word sorcery in this context you will be amazed. Sorcery is real, and it is supernatural power imparted to people for a purpose and probably with strings attached. Chriss Angel has walked up walls, levitated, passed through solid objects, walked on water, bent himself and others in 90 degree angles with no support, caused objects to levitate at will, transported himself from one place to another, hit by a car, eaten animals only to have them reappear somewhere else, and much more miracles that defy human reasoning. In short, Chriss Angel has perfomed miracles. He is not an ordinary magician who does tricks through sleight of hand. Chriss Angel is not performing tricks at all. A trick or illusion is just that. But a miracle is more than that, it is real power at work doing what to the ordinary person is not possible or normal place. There is a night and day difference between magic (sleight of hand) and bona fide sorcery or witchcraft. Folks don't be deceived by the guise (mindfreak), this is real, supernatural power; power that is not of this world I assure you. Read the above references about a man called Simon, it can be found in the Bible.

Arachnoidfreak
criss angel, wooooot

Koala MeatPie
Whats fun is that I am a professional magician and Know who they do it, infact, I do some of there stuff (Including levitations) very often (on a daily basis)

And Yes Jesus Is Alive, It IS the power of the devil we have harnessed, What you do not seem to realize is that God and Christ are very critical of the devil, they keep on bad mouthing him, While he says nothing bad of God.

Why? Becasue our power can demolish all that is, was and will be just by thinking it.

HOCUS POKUS!

I just cast a hex on you, You will be cursed with bad luck and clumsiness untill you acknowlege Satan as your one true saviour.

I was not kidding about being a professional magician and knowing how C.A. and D.B. do there stuff. And that I perform it on a daily basis.

Lord Bryan
its CRISS Angel

JesusIsAlive
My bad I mean Criss Angel.

Koala Meatpie,

While your out casting hexes on me why don't you cast a spell, and put a root on me too. Hate to break it to you sir, but your power (aka. the devil's power) ain't gonna hurt me (Luke 10:17-20). You see, sir, My One True Savior, Jesus the Christ of Nazareth delivered from the power of darkness 2,000 years ago when He shed His holy blood on the cross, died, was buried, then rose triumphantly from the dead (Colossians 1:13). Furthermore, My One True Savior, Jesus the Christ of Nazareth told me that greater is He (The Holy Spirit) Who is in me than satan, and all of his angels (demons) combined (1 John 4:4). So have at it, and knock yourself out with your chants, curses, spelles, and other cookbooks of magic. In fact, get as many sorcerers as you can muster against me, I am not at all intimidated by satan, demons, you, or anyone else. I am strong in the Lord and in the power of His might, not my might (Ephesians 6:10). Jesus Christ told me that He beheld satan like lightning fall from Heaven (Luke 10:18), and that demons know that there is one God (YHWH or Jehovah) and they tremble (James 1:19). Demons are subject to me in the Name of Jesus (Luke 10:17). Your god (satan) is already judged (John 16:11). The devil that you serve as well all of his angels will be cast into the lake of fire (Matthew 25:41; Revelation 20:10). Jesus Christ cast satan's angels (demons) out of people with a word (Matthew 8:16) and you think satan's power can demolish all that is, was and will be just by thinking it. Don’t make me laugh sir, sorry you already did. I think you would make a better comedian than a sorcerer or witch. However, it is not too late for you Koala Meatpie. Simply renounce satan's control over your life, renounce every abominable act of sorcery that you've done and been involved with, and finally, ask Jesus Christ to save you from your sins. Jesus Christ will save you and prove to you that the devil cannot even be mentioned in the same class as Him. You see, Koala Meatpie, Jesus Christ is God and He created Lucifer (who later rebelled against God and became satan or the devil). The creator of anything is always greater than the thing that was created. You know I could go on all day speaking God's Holy Word to you but I do have other responsibilities. I will continue praying for you and I forgive you.

Read: Luke 11:20-22 But if I cast out demons with the finger of God, surely the kingdom of God has come upon you. When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own palace, his goods are in peace. But when a stronger than he comes upon him and overcomes him, he takes from him all his armor in which he trusted, and divides his spoils.

The stronger One that Jesus is referrering to is God (The Father, Son, Holy Spirit) and these Three are One God (1 John 5:7).

Deano
its explained how he does his levitation.

all this prattling on about jesus and the devil. set yourself free why dont you

Koala MeatPie
I did not read any of that, I am non religious as non religious can be.

And let me tell you oen thing, Yes, I AM a magician, and everything you see Criss angele or David Blaine are nothing more but tricks, They do not levitate, it's impossible, They do not cut somebody in half, pass threw a window or otherwise, I know how they do it, But sadly can not reveale it to you, I will read what you wrote me, But at least ahve the good heart to visit these sites:

www.Ellusionist.com

www.magichat.co.uk

This is where you can learn how they do it, it is not magic, or forces beyond evil of satan or whatever, thats impossible.

Also, Mediums and people who talk to peopel from beyond the grave, do not.

It is impossible.
All the effects you have seen from C.A. and D.B. are impossible to perfrom as seen, They use alternative methods.

Thats something ahte about you christians, you donT' bother tryign to figure out how it works or hwo its done, you just simply lable it "It works because god wants it to work"

If you are one of those people who do not take medicine because you beleive it is against god, or god is the ultimate decider of weither you get better or not, let me tell you this:

See all those people who die from not taking medicine?
See that almost everybody survives / gets better from taking medicine?

Wouldn't you think that god wants to you take it? Don't take and die, or take it and live, hum.

And the people who died even after taking medicine, well, we just havn't found the right medicine yet.

Open your eyes, try and fiure out stuff for how it works.

And no, no hex was cast on you, as that is impossible. You beleiving ti is just hilarious.

Koala MeatPie
And oh yes, By saving all of us on the cross, and dilvering us from sin, yes, I see, yet, We still have to get babthized as we are born with sin, VERY effective the power of christ.

Let me tell you annother thing.
I am a direct decendent of Isaac de Abravenel, Who si a Direct Descendent of King David, yes, thats right, jesus is my uncle.

JesusIsAlive
It seems that you have changed your tune quite a bit Mr. Koala Meatpie. You don't seem to be touting the power of satan anymore. I guess you came to your senses. Now all you have to do is ask God the Father to forgive you, ask Jesus Christ to save you from your sins and you will spend eternity in Paradise with Him. Stop practicing sorcery and witchcraft, the devil is defeated and is destined for the lake of fire. The Son of God, Jesus the Christ of Nazareth, (man even the Lord's Name sounds mighty) came to seek and to save that which was lost (you, me, and everyone else are lost without Jesus. He came to shed His holy blood to save us from our sins and to destroy the works of the devil.

How to get saved:

1. Admit that you are a sinner and that you have sinned against God Almighty.

2. Ask Jesus Christ to save you from you sins.

3. Thank The Father God, The Son Jesus, and The Holy Spirit for saving you and giving you eternal life. Your name will be written in the Lamb's Book of Life. You will become a new creature in Christ Jesus.

You or anyone else that has any questions, feel free to email @
taylortroy1@yahoo.com

Deano
nah im free from fear cheers.

i dont choose to believe in a god who loves us so much he is quite prepared to send us to the bowels of hell if we dont bow the head and bend the knee

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by JesusIsAlive
It seems that you have changed your tune quite a bit Mr. Koala Meatpie. You don't seem to be touting the power of satan anymore. I guess you came to your senses. Now all you have to do is ask God the Father to forgive you, ask Jesus Christ to save you from your sins and you will spend eternity in Paradise with Him. Stop practicing sorcery and witchcraft, the devil is defeated and is destined for the lake of fire. The Son of God, Jesus the Christ of Nazareth, (man even the Lord's Name sounds mighty) came to seek and to save that which was lost (you, me, and everyone else are lost without Jesus. He came to shed His holy blood to save us from our sins and to destroy the works of the devil.

How to get saved:

1. Admit that you are a sinner and that you have sinned against God Almighty.

2. Ask Jesus Christ to save you from you sins.

3. Thank The Father God, The Son Jesus, and The Holy Spirit for saving you and giving you eternal life. Your name will be written in the Lamb's Book of Life. You will become a new creature in Christ Jesus.

You or anyone else that has any questions, feel free to email @
taylortroy1@yahoo.com

FDKGJKGFDFL

JESUS HERBERT CRHIST YOU ARE ANNOYING THE SH°T OUT OF ME!

I told you that tehre is no such thing!

FURTHER MORE I just todl you I am athiest (to the next level!) I trust science and I beleive in science, science explains everything!

your childrens's stories you call "bible" are just that, stories to teach morals "Be good and be rewarded, be bad and be punished"

The Bible is the perfect marketting add!

Its Perfect!

Don't beleive in god, and go to ehll, follow the words of god but don't go to church and devote yourself compelatly to god and go to hell,

follow any other religion and go to hell.

the bible scare speople into beleiving in god where all it says is to be good people.

What did Pope Jean paul II say?

Ah yes,

"Heaven and hell are a state of mind as one dies"

Whata re you going to do? reject the pope's own words? If you reject the Pope's words as being false, then what are you following exactly?

Think that I am making this up?

Its written in the Book He wrote, Titled something along the lines of "___ of human nature"

Don't pray for me, nobody is listening.

FURTHERMORE!

previously you said "Jesus was god" now you said Jesus is the son of God, Make up your damned mind, Oh I'm sorry, you can change all the words to fit your point.

I will nto apologize, or beg for forgivness, Eternal life? good, more time to kick ass.

PS

Hope you like the PM I sent you wink Thats a GIFT from me to you.

ORSM.NET

For those of you wondering, I chose a few specific pictures form the archives.

PS.

Do not vist ORSM.NET

DON'T! I'm wraning you!

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by Deano
nah im free from fear cheers.

i dont choose to believe in a god who loves us so much he is quite prepared to send us to the bowels of hell if we dont bow the head and bend the knee

Deano, For Oucne I can agree with you.

Another thing,

Lets annalyze soemthign ehre:

If god makes the rules on whats good and bad, Then he could change them, and make them invalid Example:

Isaac, kill your son to proove your loyalty to me, ON second thought, don't killing is bad.

You migth say that he wasn't planning to make Isaac kill his son, btu then again, this is sthe same good who killed every first born, and required sacrifices.

Therefore, if god can change the rules at any time, theya re invalid.

Secondly, if things where deemed good or bad and god renforces those beleifs, we don't need god to tell us what is good or bad.

Koala MeatPie
And just to show that i am good of hear,t here is how C.A. lveitates (I did not rip this from his DVD, I found it)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6616406655978150142&q=criss+angel+levitation

Thats how he levitates. Power of Satan I THINK NTO!
OPEN YOUR EYES GOD DAMN IT!!! Try and figure things out beyond "Its the will of god"

Deano

JesusIsAlive
This conversation is so interesting that I must say one more thing before I go:

Revelation 20:10-15
10 The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

11 Then I saw a great white throne and Him who sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away. And there was found no place for them. 12 And I saw the dead, small and great, standing before God, and books were opened. And another book was opened, which is the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to their works, by the things which were written in the books. 13 The sea gave up the dead who were in it, and Death and Hades delivered up the dead who were in them. And they were judged, each one according to his works. 14 Then Death and Hades were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. 15 And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire.

Revelation 22:16-17
16 “I, Jesus, have sent My angel to testify to you these things in the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, the Bright and Morning Star.”
17 And the Spirit and the bride say, “Come!” And let him who hears say, “Come!” And let him who thirsts come. Whoever desires, let him take the water of life freely.

Romans 10:9-10, 13
9 that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

signing off now,
Jesus Christ Lives

Koala MeatPie
Lol, you probably did not evenm read a word of wha I said, yet you eccpet me to do as You tell me?

Deano
This conversation is so interesting that I must say one more thing before I go:

Revelation 20:10-15
10 The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

11 Then I saw a great white throne and Him who sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away. And there was found no place for them. 12 And I saw the dead, small and great, standing before God, and books were opened. And another book was opened, which is the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to their works, by the things which were written in the books. 13 The sea gave up the dead who were in it, and Death and Hades delivered up the dead who were in them. And they were judged, each one according to his works. 14 Then Death and Hades were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. 15 And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire.

Revelation 22:16-17
16 “I, Jesus, have sent My angel to testify to you these things in the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, the Bright and Morning Star.”
17 And the Spirit and the bride say, “Come!” And let him who hears say, “Come!” And let him who thirsts come. Whoever desires, let him take the water of life freely.

Romans 10:9-10, 13
9 that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

signing off now,
Jesus Christ Lives

dont go, stay a while. please smile lets discuss how Religions destroy spirituality because they were not created to free the spirit, but to trap it in a web of fear and ignorance.

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by Deano
dont go, stay a while. please smile lets discuss how Religions destroy spirituality because they were not created to free the spirit, but
to trap it in a web of fear and ignorance.

You're preaching to the choire. laughing

JesusIsAlive
Oh, alright, if you insist.

2 Corinthians 4:3-4 says:

But even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing, whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them.

So actually, based on this scripture verse, you are blinded (spiritually). You see, Mr. Koala Meatpie satan is the god of this world (this corrupt world system, that's why everything is so messed up) and he blinds people to the truth about Jesus and the Bible. But I am interceding for you and Deano.

Deano, I am not a part of any religion (I know this is just semantics). Jesus Christ did not come to start a religion.

John 10:10 quotes Jesus as saying,

The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life , and that they may have it more abundantly.

Deano
do as i say or you shall burn in fiery pits of hell prattles the preacher

Koala MeatPie
right, usually when your only mod of attack / defence does not work, you use anotherone.

Quaoting Scripture does not work two shits.

How about this one:

Mathieu 3:28

And thou shalt remeber the worlds of the old, an eye for an eye a tooth for a tooth.

And let m say soemthing else, All your definitions of "Heaven" and "hell" are taken DIRECTLY from "Il Paradisio" and "Il inferno", BOOKS, comedies actually. Written in the 18th or 19th centurary, can't remeber.

Deano
satan is the god of this world (this corrupt world system, that's why everything is so messed up)

everything is messed up because of a group of evil wealthy men who are satanic imo. many world leaders worship demons at bohemian grive. i'll say that for you. yes the world is ****ed up because it is designed that way by extremely evil people with the only intent of controllong us and making us slaves

JesusIsAlive
What preacher were you listening to Deano that told you, "do as i say or you shall burn in fiery pits of hell..."?

Koala MeatPie
What preacher were you listening to Deano that told you, "do as i say or you shall burn in fiery pits of hell..."?

I think its called "The old testament"

JesusIsAlive
Close Deano, but no cigar. The world is messed up because of the devil and yes he does work through people. But nowhere in the Bible do I read that a person is my enemy. You see satan is the enemy and unless you have been delivered from his control you are already his slave.

1 Peter 5:8 reads,

Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour.

Deano

well if we dont believe what you say, we will go to hell right?

Deano
Close Deano, but no cigar. The world is messed up because of the devil and yes he does work through people. But nowhere in the Bible do I read that a person is my enemy. You see satan is the enemy and unless you have been delivered from his control you are already his slave.

1 Peter 5:8 reads,

Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour.

I say jesus and satan are different expressions of the same god program anyway.

a belief in God creates the polarity of the Devil. There is no god and there is no devil because these are illusions of mind. if your reality is devils, you will create them, but you dont have to.

JesusIsAlive
Koala Meatpie, Deano

Old Testament is not a person or preacher per se. I am a preacher (although I am not considered full-time clergy) and I have never told you to do as I say or you shall burn in fiery pits of hell. Hell was not even created for people. Hell was originally intended (and still is) for the devil and his angels (Matthew 25:41). But spirits that separate from their dead bodies must go somewhere. If a person does not accept God's free gift of salvation then that person has chosen willfully to go to a place devoid of God--that place is Hell. You see if you don't want to be in filial relationship with God as your Heavenly Father then in essence you want to remain separated from him in the life to come. Again, there is no other place for departed spirits to go excpet hell. Too logical for you? There's Heaven (God's abode and the home of departed spirits who in this life confessed Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior). Then there's life here and now (the home of people who are not dead yet; their spirits have not separated from their bodies yet). Finally, there's Hell (the future home of the devil and his angels and anyone who rejects God's free gift of salvation). I have a hard time understanding why people blame God and get mad at God. If you don't want to go to Hell when you die, the decision is up to you. Accept God's free gift--go to Heaven; reject, spurn, mock, ridicule, and spit on God's love gift to you and you will find yourself in torment when you die. Don't blame God, it was your choice to go there because you had a way of escape but you spit on it (figuratively) by rejecting God's plan of salvation--Jesus Christ. God loves you and sent His Son to save you, me, and rest of the world from our sins (John 3:16).

Koala MeatPie
Replace the Word "Devil" or "Satan" by "evil" and baddabing, you get what is mean't, evil in people makes bad things happen.

Koala MeatPie
Koala Meatpie, Deano

Old Testament is not a person or preacher per say. (...)

YOU IDIOT!

Oh My F°cking god, your an idiot.
I think everybody but you udnerstood what I mean't.

Koala MeatPie
Koala Meatpie, Deano

Old Testament is not a person or preacher per say. (...)

YOU IDIOT!

Oh My F°cking god, your an idiot.
I think everybody but you understood what I mean't.

JIA,

Can't you See WE DON'T WANT YOU HERE!

Just LEAVE!

You are NOT welcomed here, We do NOT want you here.

JesusIsAlive
I frequently quote the Bible (Word of God) because it is living, and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart (Hebrews 4:12). The devil knows this, that's why everytime he tried to tempt Jesus into sinning he got whipped. Jesus whipped the devil everytime with the Word of God. Everytime the devil said something to Jesus, Jesus said, "It is written...." The Word of God (the Holy Bible) is powerful, especially when spoken out of the mouth. It is like harnessing a sword against an unarmed opponent. Anyway back to the lesson at hand. My job is simply to sow the seed of God's Word into your heart. Perhaps some other christian will water that seed that is in your hearts right now. Finally God will give the increase. One day Me, you Koala Meatpie, and you Deano are going to look back on this day and laugh when we are in Heaven together. Well, I must be going now.

Jesus Christ Lives

SP90
Oh my God, I went to a witchcraft site to learn how to pass my hand through someone's chest and bought the spell for 80 bucks, well, you know what ? They sent me a box in which I found a Satanist bible, an old parchment and three live baby rabbits. On the parchment was written :

Dude, JesusIsAlive, help me find the way to heaven or else I will perish in the fiery pits of hell or something similar !

No seriously, did they have access to the internet in the 1600s ?

Deano
Koala Meatpie, Deano

Old Testament is not a person or preacher per se. I am a preacher (although I am not considered full-time clergy) and I have never told you to do as I say or you shall burn in fiery pits of hell. Hell was not even created for people. Hell was originally intended (and still is) for the devil and his angels (Matthew 25:41). But spirits that separate from their dead bodies must go somewhere. If a person does not accept God's free gift of salvation then that person has chosen willfully to go to a place devoid of God--that place is Hell. You see if you don't want to be in filial relationship with God as your Heavenly Father then in essence you want to remain separated from him in the life to come. Again, there is no other place for departed spirits to go excpet hell. Too logical for you? There's Heaven (God's abode and the home of departed spirits who in this life confessed Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior). Then there's life here and now (the home of people who are not dead yet; their spirits have not separated from their bodies yet). Finally, there's Hell (the future home of the devil and his angels and anyone who rejects God's free gift of salvation). I have a hard time understanding why people blame God and get mad at God. If you don't want to go to Hell when you die, the decision is up to you. Accept God's free gift--go to Heaven; reject, spurn, mock, ridicule, and spit on God's love gift to you and you will find yourself in torment when you die. Don't blame God, it was your choice to go there because you had a way of escape but you spit on it (figuratively) by rejecting God's plan of salvation--Jesus Christ. God loves you and sent His Son to save you, me, and rest of the world from our sins (John 3:16).

infinite love.....forever

What kind of 'intelligence' creates a natural world in which the survival of
one depends on tearing another to pieces? What sick mind would design a global life-cycle in which the participants were in a mode of constant fear - humans as well as the animals? Would a loving God do that?

have a read of this

What is the difference between the nuns at a Roman Catholic convent using fear and guilt to control the thinking of children and young people, and a rabbi or muslim cleric using the fear of hell and damnation and enormous family pressures to do the same? Answer: nothing. They are different aspects of the same state of mind, but they think they are different to the point where their dogmas come into physical conflict. They are all arrogant enough to claim they know the “will of God” and they claim to have been chosen to tell everyone what God insists they believe. Poor old God must have a production line turning out His different “wills”. Either that, or He (it’s always a “He”) has great difficulty making up His mind. God used to be indecisive, but now He’s not so sure. Are we really being asked to accept that some God is sitting on a cloud selecting his chosen people and then ordering them to control and manipulate everyone else? Indeed we are.
We can now go over “live” to heaven where God is about to announce

the panel’s verdict:

“OK, after much discussion and consideration of the various business plans, my angels and I have awarded the God Franchise (Earth Branch) to the Roman Catholics. My will is that the Pope should tell all people how to live their lives and that he and the Vatican should be controlled by the upper levels of the secret society network like the Freemasons and the Knights of Malta. If any Pope does not agree to this control, he should be murdered (as with Pope John Paul I in 1978). I also will that the Pope and the Roman Catholic Church should terrify little children to prepare them for a life of being told what to do and to ensure that they believe what the church wants them to believe. I will that an inquisition should be formed by said Pope to burn everyone he and his henchmen decide do not believe in every single word of my bible, the King James version of which has been documented to have 36,191 errors in translation alone. I will that my son, the Prince of Peace (also known quite wrongly as “Jesus”)1, should be nailed to a cross and sufferunbelievable pain so that the rest of humanity shall be able to kill and plunder each other while having their sins forgiven forever!

Oh, my God! Sorry, oh my Me! That doesn’t sound right. It’s not very Godly and I am God after all. Er, no, er I’ve changed my mind: My will now is that Jews are my chosen people, even though, contrary to worldwide indoctrination, there is no such thing as a Jewish “race”, just as there is no “Aryan” race, either. I will that the Jewish hierarchy should terrfiy their children to prepare them for a life of being told what to do and to ensure they conform to whatever the hierarchy tells them. This fear should be constantly applied throughout their lives. They should be made to fear terrorist attacks (for which their own hierarchy are often responsible) and made to believe that only by giving their minds and power away to the hierarchy will they be protected from their enemies. As I gave a strip of land to my chosen people thousands of years ago (or so the history books tell me, I don’t remember myself), I will that the Palestinian Arabs should be terrorised out of their homes, that their land be called Israel, and that some of the terrorists involved such as Ben-Gurion, Begin, Rabin, and Shamir, should later become prime ministers and display record-breaking hypocrisy by denouncing the terrorism of others. I thought about insisting that Jewish people be told that they can speak to me by putting little bits of paper into the cracks between the stones in the Wailing Wall, but no-one would ever believe that. To sum up, I will that the Jewish hierarchy are my chosen people and, as their book, the Talmud, says: ‘Just the Jews are humans, the non-Jews are no humans, but cattle”.

Oh my Me! That doesn’t sound right, either. It’s not very Godly and I am God after all. Er, no, er, I’ve changed my mind again:
This time I will that my real voice on Earth is the Muslim hierarchy and that they should terr([y their children to prepare them for a lfie of being told what to do and to ensure they conform to my rules. I told all this to a guy called Mohammed a long time ago and he was very good because he and his successors led a vast army of followers to kill and maim anyone who didn’t accept them as my representatives on Earth. I will that the religion called Islam created in my name should be used to keep the people in fear, guilt, and order while my hierarchy use the oil money for their own benefit and keep the rest of the people in servitude and poverty in the name of my religion. I will that women should not be able to show more than their eyes in public because, although I created the physical body, I am terribly ashamed of it. Ifurther will that men should always be in control and that women (one of my aberrations, oops!) should be forced to do as they are told.

Oh my Me! That doesn’t sound right, either. I’m terribly confused. I can’t decide. Let the people choose. Go on, fight for it. Blow the living daylights out of each other. Rape the planet.. .yeeesssss.. .go for it. Last one alive wins and sits at my right hand next to the Prince of Peace. Deal?”

A bit disturbing that isn’t it? Some confused God looking down, searching for His chosen ones by pulling straws and saying eeni-meenimini- mo? And telling everyone He’s on their side, so they slaughter each other in His name. Mind you, amid His confusion there is one common theme in “God’s” deliberations: frightening people to make them conform. It couldn’t just be, could it, that these variations on the same thought pattern have absolutely nothing to do with “God” and spirituality and everything to do with the desire of some humans to dictate the lives of all the rest? Oh yes it could. ’Twas always so throughout recorded history and ‘twill always be so until we take our power back by making our own decisions and moulding our own, individual, sense of reality. No-one is “born” a Christian, a Jew or a Muslim. People are conditioned to be Christians, Jews and Muslims after they are born. When we take on someone else’s beliefs, lock, stock and barrel, and especially when we need to be frightened into accepting them, we walk a very dark and dangerous road: for ourselves and forthe world.

But so few have learned this lesson of the centuries. We still believe too much and think too little. We “feel” intuitively even less. The rigidity and manipulation of “beliefs” (dogma and prejudice) is how we are controlled

JesusIsAlive
Jesus said it best,

John 8:44
Why do you not understand My speech? Because you are not able to listen to My word. You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it.

You cannot understand what I am saying because the devil has blinded your mind Koala Meatpie, Deano. Nevertheless I will continue to pray for you two. I will pray to God to open your eyes, that you may be turned from darkness to light, and from the power of satan to God, that you two may receive forgiveness of sins and an inheritance among those who are sanctified by faith in Jesus Christ (Acts 26:18).

Deano
you are quoting a guy that probably doesnt exist.

you dont need to pray for me. im in control of my destiny!!! ME!!!
not you or some god or satan or jesus or anyone else.

question: what religion would you be if you was born in iraq?

you are like everyone else, blind and arrogant.

Deano
If anyone requires confirmation of how easy it is for the few to control the masses, they need look no further than the billions of people like our friend here, who have worshipped the fairy tales peddled these past 2,000 years by men in long frocks. And what goes for Christianity goes for the rest of them, Judaism, Islam, Hinduism and all the rest. These religions were created by the same force to achieve the same effect and, therefore, the saviour-god myths throughout the ancient world have an identical game plan:

1 You are born with original sin and so you are an unworthy piece of shit from the day you arrive on the planet.

2 You can only be saved by believing in the ‘Saviour’ and that means doing what the priesthood tell you to do.

3 If you don’t do that, you will be condemned to the bowels of hell forever.

What guilt and terror this has created over thousands of years.

JesusIsAlive
Are you--not me because I know that I am not in control--so in control?

Keep yourself alive for the next 2,000 years. Tell the I.R.S. that you are no longer paying them any federal taxes on your income. Fly to the moon and back without a rocket. Make yourself win the lottery forever. You ain't in control of nothing Deano except confusion. With all of your book smarts you still ain't figured out a way to keep yourself alive without a heart or life support system. I know all of these examples seem absurd or stupid but I just mentioned them to get you to admit that you are not in control of anything--not anything that really matters. You need God, you know Jesus Christ exists, your just blind to this reality because satan has blinded you. Look around at this beautiful, orderly arrangement called the universe. If an expensive watch was given to you, you wouldn't doubt whether the creator of that watch existed. But when it comes to the Creator of the universe--Jesus Christ--you have to have physical proof, DNA, a fingerprint, a vision, or some trip to Heaven to believe that He's real.

El_NINO

Keep yourself alive for the next 2,000 years. Tell the I.R.S. that you are no longer paying them any federal taxes on you income. Fly to the moon and back without a rocket. Make yourself win the lottery forever. You ain't in control of nothing Deano except confusion. With all of your book smarts yo still ain't figured out a way to keep yourself alive without a heart or life support system. I know all of these examples seem absurd or stupid but I just mentioned them to get you to admit that you are not in control of anything--not anything that really matters. You need God, you know Jesus Christ exists, your just blind to this reality because satan has blinded you. Look around at this beautiful, orderly arrangement called the universe. If an expensive watch was given to you you wouldn't doubt whether the creator of that watch existed. But when it comes to the Creator of the universe--Jesus Christ--you have to have physical proof, DNA, a fingerprint, a vision, or some trip to Heaven to believe that He's real.

Whob... is that you again?

Deano

Keep yourself alive for the next 2,000 years. Tell the I.R.S. that you are no longer paying them any federal taxes on your income. Fly to the moon and back without a rocket. Make yourself win the lottery forever. You ain't in control of nothing Deano except confusion. With all of your book smarts you still ain't figured out a way to keep yourself alive without a heart or life support system. I know all of these examples seem absurd or stupid but I just mentioned them to get you to admit that you are not in control of anything--not anything that really matters. You need God, you know Jesus Christ exists, your just blind to this reality because satan has blinded you. Look around at this beautiful, orderly arrangement called the universe. If an expensive watch was given to you you wouldn't doubt whether the creator of that watch existed. But when it comes to the Creator of the universe--Jesus Christ--you have to have physical proof, DNA, a fingerprint, a vision, or some trip to Heaven to believe that He's real.

satan(religions) has blinded you and its sad to see.

SP90
Are you joking ???

You are a total idiot and it is you who is blind, you believe in your so-called "God" as you would beleive in another if you were born at anothwer location or in different circumstances. If God created everything then who is the one who decided murder and death would exist ? Him ? Then I guess he is the one who created pain and sadness, and Satan would be one of God's avatars besides the Holy Ghost and Jesus... In other words, you believe in the one who created Satan and everything else that is bad, are you glad ? Oh, and isn't a lamb someone who follows the same thing as most people do because they feel insecure ? Lambs are weak worthless beings...

JesusIsAlive
It is extremely embarrassing, that the very thing that you made fun of or doubted is the very thing that you are at the mercy of. You are helplessly at the mercy of something that you do not believe in. You are experiencing something that you don’t believe, accept, or want to believe in. This must be embarrassing because all of your life you were sure that everything had an empirical, scientific explanation. You were taught this by your college professors whom you trusted, and perhaps even admired. But what you are experiencing cannot be explained by science. What you are experiencing does not ask you for your consent or approval. You are going through an ordeal that no one else can save you from because it is personal, and you go through it alone. This is embarrassing because you are highly educated, respected, perhaps even rich and famous. But none of that matters now, and none of that is of any use to you now. You cannot take any of that with you to the place where you are about to go. There is a reality that you may not have ever known or experienced. Do you really think that it is intelligent to doubt the existence of something just because you cannot presently perceive it through any of your five senses? There are many things that exist that you cannot see, taste, touch, hear, or smell—and they are more real than those things that you can perceive through the senses. One day every person will go through this experience, but some will be afraid of where they are on their way to, and others will be full of joy on the way to their new destination.
There is a Heaven to gain, and a Hell to avoid: where are you going to spend eternity?
You only get one chance to make the right decision.
If you want to go to Hell, then do nothing, just keep on living your life until you die, and you will end up in Hell (a fiery, place where you will be tormented forever). God does not want you to go to this place of torment, so there is no reason to get upset about why this place exists in the first place. God does not want you to go to this place of torment, so there is no reason to get upset about why this place exists in the first place. God does not want you to go to this place of torment, so there is no reason to get upset about why this place exists in the first place.
In fact, hell was not even created for people; it was created for the devil and his angels (demons). But you see, if you don’t want to be on God’s team (figuratively speaking), then by default, you end up on the devil’s. Again, hear this: God does not want you to go to this place of torment so there is no reason to get upset about why this place exists in the first place. If you don’t believe that Heaven or Hell exist then re-read this article. Hell was not even created for people; it was created for the devil and his angels (demons). If you want to go to Heaven, then confess Jesus the Christ as your Lord, and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, and you will be saved. You will spend eternity in Heaven with God, the Lord Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit, the angels, other people who have confessed Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Savior, and last but not least, you will be able to marvel at the animals and other amazing creatures that God has created. You will be able to marvel at the beautiful city that God created for you all who are saved from their sins. You will marvel at the beauty of paradise that exists all around you in Heaven. You will be at a loss for words at the many wonderful things, sights, smells, and other things that Heaven has. Not only is God there, but you personally will have a home there. Heaven is wonderful! But even more wonderful is the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit Who created all of this for you to enjoy. They will love you for eternity, and you will not be able to resist loving them for eternity. God is love, light, hope, compassion, comfort, and everything that you could want and need. God will be a Father to you and you will be His sons and/or daughters. God loves you!

El_NINO
Originally posted by SP90
Are you joking ???

You are a total idiot and it is you who is blind, you believe in your so-called "God" as you would beleive in another if you were born at anothwer location or in different circumstances. If God created everything then who is the one who decided murder and death would exist ? Him ? Then I guess he is the one who created pain and sadness, and Satan would be one of God's avatars besides the Holy Ghost and Jesus... In other words, you believe in the one who created Satan and everything else that is bad, are you glad ? Oh, and isn't a lamb someone who follows the same thing as most people do because they feel insecure ? Lambs are weak worthless beings...

Bonjour.

Comment ca va whob?

laughing out loud

Once again hes arguing with himself

GCG
Originally posted by Soleran
Angel is freakin insane.........He knocked over a TREE he sould be in the comic vs forumsmile

In that series he also ripped a phone book in half, and lifted a one ton taxi off the ground showing that it is possible to accomplish these things without being a professional body builder. This stunt can be seen in episode 8 of the Mindfreak series.

Magee
He also filled an empty beer can back to full, and some how sealed the lid again... wink

Hotpants
Jesus was black. no expression

Chris Angel. David blane doesn't do magic anymore

SP90
De quoi tu parles ???

What are you talking about ???
Who's Whob ? I'm not arguing with myself ?

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by Hotpants
Jesus was black. no expression

Chris Angel. David blane doesn't do magic anymore

UM, yeah he does, while he was in the Water Bubble he thought up of a new Stunt, thus New Stunt, Thus New TV special, thus more tricks.

That and the magic community would know.

allofyousuckkk
so everything is staged and the people are just actors... *sigh* I just thought they were really clever tricks.....sad

Anyway, what times square trick did angel guy do?

Koala MeatPie
Frozen in Tmie, Drowned Alive.

He was also burried alive for a week and vertigo was in Central park.

And many of them are clever tricks, His levitation is done for *real* (filmed the reactions) Then doen with a crane, (Filmed the levitation)

So you get the First levitation Reactions with the Filmed Crane levitation.

JesusIsAlive
Why do you need Jesus Christ to be saved and go to Heaven?

For by one man’s disobedience many were MADE SINNERS. Because of Adam’s disobedience (he disobeyed God concerning eating from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil) every human being is made (or born) a sinner. Romans 5:19; Genesis 2:16-17, 3:6; Romans 5:12, 14-15, 19

Through Adam, sin (the law of sin and death) entered the world, and into human nature. Adam passed his sinful nature on to his children, who passed it on to their children, who in turn passed it on to their children, all the way down to people today. The Bible states that the wages (or consequence) of sin is death. The wages of sin is death because sin separates us from the glorious life and presence of God. As a result, all people are born sinful and spiritually dead (or separated from the life and presence of God). We inherited Adam’s consequence for sin which is death (spiritual and physical death). Romans 8:2, 5:12, 19; 1 Corinthians 15:21-22; Ephesians 2:1, 5, 4:18; Romans 6:23; Romans 3:23; Isaiah 59:1-2; 1 Peter 3:18; Ephesians 2:1, 5, 4:18;

All are sinners by nature (because we inherited Adam’s sinful nature) and by choice (all of us have chosen to sin at some point in our life) and as a result we fall short of the glory (the glorious life and presence) of God. Sin separates us from the glorious life and presence of God. Because of our sins no person is considered RIGHTEOUS according to God. God is holy and He cannot allow sin in His presence. Romans 5:12, 19; 1 John 1:8; Romans 3:23; Isaiah 59:1-2; 1 Peter 3:18; Ephesians 2:1, 5, 4:18; Romans 3:10, 12; Psalm 99:9; Habakkuk 1:13;

If a person (physically) dies in their sins, without first having their sins forgiven, remitted, or washed by the blood of Jesus, they will be separated from the glorious life and presence of God temporarily in a place called Hades (Hell). Then when they are judged by God according to their (sinful) works they will be cast into THE LAKE OF FIRE permanently. John 8:21, 24; Matthew 10:28, 23:33, 25:31-33, 41, 46; Mark 9:43-48; Luke 12:5; Revelation 20:11-15

Jesus came to Earth to shed His blood (or die) so that our sins could be remitted, washed away, or forgiven. God accepted the holy, righteous, sinless blood of Jesus as payment for the wages of sin, which is death. Jesus’ death paid the wages of OUR SINS. Now all who call upon Jesus to save them from their sins can be forgiven for all their sins. We can have our sins remitted, washed away, and forgiven by God. The word remission or remit means to release from the guilt or penalty of. Jesus death PAID THE RANSOM FOR US FROM THE WAGES OF SIN. A ransom is something paid or demanded for the release of someone or something from captivity. Jesus redeemed us by His shed blood (or death). The word redeem means to buy back, repurchase, to get or win back, to free from captivity by payment of a ransom, to release from blame or debt, clear, to free from the consequences of sin, to atone for, or expiate. Jesus is the propitiation for our sins. The word propitiate means to gain or regain the favor or goodwill of, to appease. Through Jesus we are able to get back into the good graces of God. We are saved from God’s wrath through Jesus Christ. Isaiah 53:1-12; Romans 5:10; Hebrews 9:26, 28; 10:4-7, 10, 12, 14; Matthew 26:28; 1 John 1:7; 1 Peter 1:18-19; Ephesians 1:7; Colossians 1:14 Hebrews 9:12, 14, 10:19-20; Romans 10:13; Matthew 20:28; 1 Timothy 2:6; Romans 3:25; 1 John 2:2, 4:10; Romans 5:9; 1 Thessalonians 1:10, 4:13-18, 5:9; Revelation 6:14-17, 10:6, 11:18, 8:1, 15:1, 6-7, 16:1;

Jesus Christ was the only Person qualified to die for the sins of the world because He was not a sinner and He did not sin. Jesus Christ is the Savior of the world. John 8:46; 14:30; 2 Corinthians 5:21; Hebrews 4:15; 1 Peter 2:22; 1 John 3:5; Matthew 1:21; Luke 2:11, 4:18; John 4:42; Acts 4:12, 5:31, 13:23; Ephesians 5:23; Philippians 3:20; 2 Timothy 1:10; Titus 2:4, 13, 3:6; 2 Peter 1:1, 11; 1 John 4:14

God could not just forgive sin without the shedding of blood (or without someone dying to pay for sin). Hebrews 9:22

You see every single person had to pay for their own sin. The wages of sin is death (spiritual and physical death). We do not have the power or ability to escape death.

There is no way that salvation can ever be based on our good deeds, baptism, going to church, reading the Bible, keeping the Ten Commandments, living by the golden rule, being nice to people or any other good works. The Bible clearly states that without the SHEDDING OF BLOOD (OR DEATH) THERE IS NO REMISSION. The word remission or remit means to release from the guilt or penalty of. ONLY THROUGH JESUS CHRIST DEATH ON OUR BEHALF AS PAYMENT FOR OUR SINS are we granted forgiveness or pardon from God, of our sins (letting them go as if they had never been committed), remission of the penalty. Ephesians 2:8-9; Philippians 3:9; Titus 3:5-7; Romans 5:16-18; Romans 6:23; John 10:9, 14:6; 1 Peter 1:18-19; Romans 3:23-24; Hebrews 9:22; Isaiah 53:1-12; Romans 5:10; Hebrews 9:26, 28; 10:4-7, 10, 12, 14; Matthew 26:28; 1 John 1:7; 1 Peter 1:18-19; Ephesians 1:7; Colossians 1:14 Hebrews 9:12, 14, 10:19-20; Matthew 20:28; 1 Timothy 2:6; Romans 3:25; 1 John 2:2, 4:10; Romans 5:9; 1 Thessalonians 1:10, 4:13-18, 5:9; Revelation 6:14-17, 10:6, 11:18, 8:1, 15:1, 6-7, 16:1;

Although we who have asked Jesus Christ to save us from our sins are saved, born again, righteous, redeemed, and so forth, our physical body IS NOT REDEEMED FROM THE LAW OF SIN AND DEATH. That’s why we still die physically, and that’s why we still sin even though we are saved.

John 14:1-3, “Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God , believe also in Me . In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go to prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also.”

John 14:6, “Jesus said to him, ‘I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me .’”

Matthew 16:26, “For what profit is it to a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul? Or what will man give in exchange for his soul?

Romans 10:13, “‘For ‘whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.’”

Do You Understand the Good News of the Bible?

Jesus Christ died:

to pay the penalty for your sins (the penalty for sin is death), to make you righteous or good enough to go to Heaven (Romans 6:23; 2 Corinthians 5:21).

Jesus Christ rose from the dead:

to give you everlasting life. Jesus Christ is the Son of God, and He gives everlasting life to all that ask Him for it in faith (faith is trust).

If you want to be 100% sure that you will go to Heaven when you die, say this prayer from your heart:

Lord Jesus, I believe that God raised You from the dead. Save me from my sins. Make me a part of God’s family. Come into my heart and give me everlasting life. Thank You Lord Jesus for saving me.

Rejoice and be happy, You are going to Heaven!

If you die right now, you will live with Jesus Christ in paradise forever. This is His promise to you

Now ask God to help you find a good church where you can be baptized and learn the Bible .

Deano
u will be banned..hopefully.

rejoice and be in fear, you might go to hell if you dont believe in jesus!

i will never be baptized. i am me i am free. now goodbye

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.