here is the story i'm working on... just writing on it as i go....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JaehSkywalker
Trish was running through the hallway of her boarding school when she bumped into Mark, who was carrying lots of books, papers, and stuff, which were his assignement.

"What the-! Now look what you've done!" Mark shouted. He was definitely annoyed.

"SOR-RY! I didn't mean it! no need to be angry! sorry for the carelessness on my part!" Trish snapped back.

Mark started to pick up his stuff. "Why don't you just help! it'll just get us in trouble if someone hears us shouting at each other here!"

trish reluctantly agreed, mumbling complaints. unfortunately, the principal heard them shouting from across the hall.

Is this ok? no continuing unless encourages me to continue it....

hotsauce6548
You shouldn't write for other people. Write for yourself. wink

Besides, it's pretty good. Nice start, and only a couple mistakes. smile

JaehSkywalker
thanx Hotsauce6548

"You two, come with me right now." The principal's face is turning all red with anger.

Trish and Mark was pulled to the office. Inside......

"Now, what are you two shouting about out in the hall? There are classes going on!" The principal calmed down a little.

"But sir, he started it! I was just running through the hall because i'm gonna be late for class. then he bumped into me and-" Trish explained but was cut off.

"you were the one running! and, as I recall, you bumped into me...... and besides, no running in the hall right!?"

"all right you two, stop! this conversation is getting nowhere. i'll just dismiss it..... head to your classes now!" the principal got tired of their fight and dismissed them.

the two headed to their classes quietly as if nothing happened.

later in the day......

JaehSkywalker
sorry if i have no continuation yet... can't think of any...

JaehSkywalker
trish is studying at the library. suprisingly, she's the only one there until mark came in..

"what the heck are you doing here?!!!" Trish shouted in suprise.

"studying, what do you think?"

"then i'm finished doing my job here....." trish made a move to go out the library. "... What?! the doors jammed?!?!?!"

Saratn
I agree with Hotsauce. I write for myself, 'cause I love it so much. it is sooo much fun, and it makes me feel proud of myself.

danagrint
cool, you must go on with the story

Cringe
I dont understand where your trying to go with the story.Are Trish and Mark suppose to attract despite their differences in personalities?

JaehSkywalker
sorry for me not continuing this yet..... and not answering instantly.....

yup, that's my goal!!!

JaehSkywalker
Trish got her cellphone and tried to call her bestfriend.... sadly, no signal.

JaehSkywalker
She just returned to her seat. "Darn it!!! Crap..." She shouted.

Mark just ignored her. after a few hours, she fell asleep.

Saratn
advice, make bigger post. it makes life easier that way.
you should consider getting a beta. you have good ideas, you just need someway to work them out, and to make them go more efficently.

JaehSkywalker
Mark watched her sleep, and in time, fell asleep himself too, holding her.

early the next morning, the librarian found the library door's jammed. she called the repairman to open it up when she found the two kids. instead of waking them up and asked what happened, her thoughts is so untrue than what really happened. she went to the principal's office immediately.

~

"what! that is impossible!! those two students are very responsibloe and nothing between could've happened!" the adviser on mark commented.

"i've seen them sleeping beside each other myself..." the librarian insisted.

adviser of trish spoke up. "maybe, they're just locked in or something..."

"from what i've seen its on purpose!"

the principal, burned out from the talk, stopped the blabbering of the staff. "look, why dont we call the two children and ask them what the heck really happened ok!!!!!"

the teachers fell quiet.

JaehSkywalker
thanks saratn...
but, im sorry, what is beta??

im still an amature.....

JaehSkywalker
people, i can't think of any to continue it here, so please help.... make it short cause i'm supposed to be givving this to a friend. thanks........

lordzeb
Originally posted by JaehSkywalker
thanks saratn...
but, im sorry, what is beta??

im still an amature.....

sorry for not answering......

beta from what i've gathered are people who offer you suggestions to make your story better. they help with lengthening your story, spelling and grammer problems, and whatever else. like i said, that's what i gathered....i've only been a beta once, and i thought it was fun.

JaehSkywalker
cool... maybe i'll need your help now you know...

lordzeb
okay. i'm happy to help with anything big grin

JaehSkywalker
thnx

lordzeb
your welcome big grin big grin big grin
hehehe

JaehSkywalker
are my stories good for a 13 yr old? (star wars fan fic no title and this one....)

lordzeb
yes, they are so far. keep up the good work big grin

JaehSkywalker
thnx

lordzeb
your welcome big grin big grin big grin

JaehSkywalker
sumtymes its very hard to type in english. my country's major lang. isn't it. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah sometimes, i just dont know what to say. good thing you're here to guide th stories. oh and another thing... how'd you change your name?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.