Spooon Award - The get out of my forum, you bastard award

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

§P0oONY
Nominated by panel not me... got a problem then don't contact me... big grin

Have fun voting! Poll Open for 5 days

DarkC
Enough.

Family_guy725
man cut back on the award threads man there overunning the place

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Family_guy725
man cut back on the award threads man there overunning the place

This my second today confused

DarkC
No more, understand?

Family_guy725
and you've made like eight of 'em dont you think you should cut back a little or put me in one

§P0oONY
Originally posted by DarkC
No more, understand?

There is only one more award thread to make..... can I just make that one then leave it?

Masrix
No more, understand?

Darkc, you cant really tell him he cant... Its his own deciousin, they are getting annyoing but dont act like a mod.

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Family_guy725
and you've made like eight of 'em dont you think you should cut back a little or put me in one

Dude... I rarely even come on KMC anymore.... I didn't make the nominations, other's did... and it's only 5 over 2 days.....

DarkC

DaCanadianMoose

§P0oONY
I wouldn't recommend it, you've already earned a few black marks in my book.

Fair enough.... a few more wont hurt then...

Stop trying to take the moral high ground on every subject.. it is getting tiresome....

When I 1st game to KMC I had alot of respect for you... but slowly you started to pretend you are all superior and ground my arse for several things many/most saw as lighthearted.... so my respect has lessened...

Rright now... I couldn't give a damn what you think..

§P0oONY
Originally posted by DaCanadianMoose
Ignore the miscreants Spoonman....

While I agree that there seem to be an abundant amount of Awards things lately, you have a right to do whatever you want to.
I know there has been many recently... that is pretty much why I made them.... evillaugh

DaCanadianMoose

DarkC
It takes a lot to break my patience, Sp0On, and you've come dangerously close to that once or twice. You seem smart as an individual, yet you act totally weird and make nonsense threads occasionally. Why couldn't you act your age? I jsut couldn't understand.
It's like Maynard; he insists on flirting with women and men in this forum and acting horny nearly 24/7, even though he has a perfectly good girlfriend back home.

§P0oONY
*shrugs*
The OTF goes in cycles...

Remember when we had all those KMC restaurants?

Try to go against the flow man, it's what you do best IMHO...

Swim UPSTREAM. wink

But my awards are satire.....

§P0oONY
It takes a lot to break my patience, Sp0On, and you've come dangerously close to that once or twice. You seem smart as an individual, yet you act totally weird and make nonsense threads occasionally. Why couldn't you act your age? I jsut couldn't understand.
It's like Maynard; he insists on flirting with women and men in this forum and acting horny nearly 24/7, even though he has a perfectly good girlfriend back home.

The thing is.. I am acting my age... I'm only 16... It's not like I'm 40-something...

I don't really make nonsense threads.... most of the time they have a point... and if not it is usually an inside joke that has developed in a MSN convosation or other thread... Stuff goes on behind the scenes of alot of my threads, which is obviously not understood by people who were not involved...

DaCanadianMoose

Yes, but , David, why do Spoony and Alex need to bend to YOUR moral and ethical standards? You are entitled to your opinions of course, but, it seems to me that you're imposing upon others the standards to which you hold yourself. That's not really fair to do. If Spoony acts weird, or Alex flirts, that's THEIR business, and it's not your place to condemn or judge. When people are complete morons, by all means, say something. Lord knows I do. But, I mean, come on man....this is a little too much.

DarkC
Yes, but , David, why do Spoony and Alex need to bend to YOUR moral and ethical standards? You are entitled to your opinions of course, but, it seems to me that you're imposing upon others the standards to which you hold yourself. That's not really fair to do. If Spoony acts weird, or Alex flirts, that's THEIR business, and it's not your place to condemn or judge. When people are complete morons, by all means, say something. Lord knows I do. But, I mean, come on man....this is a little too much.
Alright, fine...

DaCanadianMoose

DaCanadianMoose
Alright, fine...

And you...you David, are like the moral fibre of the OTF, if there ever was one, it's you. I can appreciate that. You have incredible moral and ethical views, and I think that if more people were like that, we'd be a lot better off in this world. Having said that, you can't bend people to think like you....it won't work, and it will just frustrate you.

§P0oONY
Exchange that for a Mint Mocha Frappuccino and we have a deal.

DaCanadianMoose

§P0oONY
laughing

That's what you get for watching A Clockwork Orange at the age of 12...

Emotionally scared for life.

Bun Bun
I dont think there annoying... there somthing diff ... and they gots diff ppl on them so whats the big fuss.... People are always complaining about something gosh... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Revernd Maynard
It's like Maynard; he insists on flirting with women and men in this forum and acting horny nearly 24/7, even though he has a perfectly good girlfriend back home. hey....dont talk about me like that you jackass....

who the hell do you think you are, god? no, why dont you just leave me the **** alone and never talk to me again, You got that tough guy?

Revernd Maynard
And you...you David, are like the moral fibre of the OTF, if there ever was one, it's you. I can appreciate that. You have incredible moral and ethical views, and I think that if more people were like that, we'd be a lot better off in this world. Having said that, you can't bend people to think like you....it won't work, and it will just frustrate you. yes...someone gets it droolio

Revernd Maynard
and how could i have 2 votes.....what the hell did i do to anyone erm

Wickerman
I have no idea who voted for you Alex, but i'm sure mist and georgina exchanged "pleasantries" laughing out loud

~wickerman~

§P0oONY
There is only one person in the nominations list that I put up...... (AKA. Georgina)

Voted for Emma Wise...

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by Wickerman
I have no idea who voted for you Alex, but i'm sure mist and georgina exchanged "pleasantries" laughing out loud

~wickerman~ laughing i know DarkC voted for me, and then it leaves someone else erm

*points at wick* hmm?

Wickerman
Originally posted by Revernd Maynard
laughing i know DarkC voted for me, and then it leaves someone else erm

*points at wick* hmm?

laughing out loud

naw man, i haven't voted for anyone for the sole reason that kmcdude isn't up there wink

~wickerman~

Revernd Maynard
laughing out loud

naw man, i haven't voted for anyone for the sole reason that kmcdude isn't up there wink

~wickerman~ *cough*pielover*cough*

Wickerman
*cough*pielover*cough*

i got no problem with the guy unlike some people roll eyes (sarcastic)

~wickerman~

Revernd Maynard
i got no problem with the guy unlike some people roll eyes (sarcastic)

~wickerman~ *cough*Istillsayyouvoteforhimsoitsnotsoclosebetwee
nmeandhim*cough*

Rob Owns You
I choose Maynard stick out tongue Just kidding homie big grin Im not going to vote because Im to lazy to but I say Emma Wise for the shear fact that he/she posts pics of that stupid whore Emma Watson in every thread he/she posts in....

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Rob Owns You
I choose Maynard stick out tongue Just kidding homie big grin Im not going to vote because Im to lazy to but I say Emma Wise for the shear fact that he/she posts pics of that stupid whore Emma Watson in every thread he/she posts in....

Testify.... w00t

Wickerman
*cough*Istillsayyouvoteforhimsoitsnotsoclosebetwee
nmeandhim*cough*

Dude.........you should get those lungs checked confused

wink

~wickerman~

Revernd Maynard
I choose Maynard stick out tongue Just kidding homie big grin Im not going to vote because Im to lazy to but I say Emma Wise for the shear fact that he/she posts pics of that stupid whore Emma Watson in every thread he/she posts in.... You better not have pickeds me disgust damnit stick out tongue

Rob Owns You
You better not have pickeds me disgust damnit stick out tongue

Oh I wouldnt do such a horrific thing euro

Wickerman
Oh I wouldnt do such a horrific thing euro

OMFG j00 like totally own me droolio !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111oneoneone

~wickerman~

Revernd Maynard
Oh I wouldnt do such a horrific thing euro i know, because i would have smacked you in the face and called you Jamie

Rob Owns You
OMFG j00 like totally own me droolio !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111oneoneone

~wickerman~

Oh you know it eyes

The first time I have ever used that smilie... shock

Rob Owns You
i know, because i would have smacked you in the face and called you Jamie

Jamie eh? Well in that case, I might change my mind euro

Revernd Maynard
Jamie eh? Well in that case, I might change my mind euro glare laughing whats with the constant use of the euro smilie laughing out loud

Wickerman
Oh you know it eyes

The first time I have ever used that smilie... shock

sly

The first time i have ever used that smilie... shock

~wickerman~

§P0oONY
Tip top old chaps euro

Rob Owns You
glare laughing whats with the constant use of the euro smilie laughing out loud

Well you see, I was born in America, I bought a ham sandwhich, my girlfreind shaved my balls and then forced me to break dance in a wal mart parking lot. Then I got a job at a hot dog restaurant called " COCK a doodle do " which served hot dogs in the shape of penises. I then got fired for accidently putting a real penis on a hot dog bun and gave it to a customer. Then they sued me for $4533686 and then called the president and said that terrorists are trying to kill people with penises. So then I got kicked out of America, went to europe, grew a mustache, got a european top hat, and constantly use that smilie. Understand? shock

Revernd Maynard
Well you see, I was born in America, I bought a ham sandwhich, my girlfreind shaved my balls and then forced me to break dance in a wal mart parking lot. Then I got a job at a hot dog restaurant called " COCK a doodle do " which served hot dogs in the shape of penises. I then got fired for accidently putting a real penis on a hot dog bun and gave it to a customer. Then they sued me for 33686 and then called the president and said that terrorists are trying to kill people with penises. So then I got kicked out of America, went to europe, grew a mustache, got a european top hat, and constantly use that smilie. Understand? shock where is this resturant droolio

Wickerman
Well you see, I was born in America, I bought a ham sandwhich, my girlfreind shaved my balls and then forced me to break dance in a wal mart parking lot. Then I got a job at a hot dog restaurant called " COCK a doodle do " which served hot dogs in the shape of penises. I then got fired for accidently putting a real penis on a hot dog bun and gave it to a customer. Then they sued me for $4533686 and then called the president and said that terrorists are trying to kill people with penises. So then I got kicked out of America, went to europe, grew a mustache, got a european top hat, and constantly use that smilie. Understand? shock

someone's been reading Slipknot's blog ninja

~wickerman~

Rob Owns You
where is this resturant droolio

On Peniswood ave. in NC eek!

Rob Owns You
someone's been reading Slipknot's blog ninja

~wickerman~

I would do no such thing shock

Revernd Maynard
On Peniswood ave. in NC eek! i must go there shock

Wickerman
I would do no such thing shock

he told me you typed it for him ninja

~wickerman~

Rob Owns You
Maynard, how's about I just mail you a penis shaped hot dog eek! That would be weird if there really was a such thing shock

Wicker, dont go there girlfreind mhm

Revernd Maynard
Maynard, how's about I just mail you a penis shaped hot dog eek! That would be weird if there really was a such thing shock

Wicker, dont go there girlfreind mhm if by wierd you mean HOTTT

Wickerman
Wicker, dont go there girlfreind mhm

Don't'ch'all tell me what ta do ya dig gurl? *snap snap* mhm

~wickerman~

Rob Owns You
if by wierd you mean HOTTT

Well true because thats half of its name, Hot-Dog stick out tongue But that would be weird in some weird kind of way!

Revernd Maynard
Well true because thats half of its name, Hot-Dog stick out tongue But that would be weird in some weird kind of way! shock indeed

Rob Owns You
Don't'ch'all tell me what ta do ya dig gurl? *snap snap* mhm

~wickerman~

Your just mad because your bum looks big in those pants and mine dosnt girl mhm

Wickerman
Your just mad because your bum looks big in those pants and mine dosnt girl mhm

icon5 i'm fat and disgusting cry

~wickerman~

Revernd Maynard

~wickerman~ no your not....have an ice cream

Rob Owns You

~wickerman~

Your not fat but you need to lay off the bread sistah mhm

Wickerman
no your not....have an ice cream

Really? Thanks cry

dance

~wickerman~

Wickerman
Your not fat but you need to lay off the bread sistah mhm

You need to lay off the corpses gurl mhm

~wickerman~

Rob Owns You
You need to lay off the corpses gurl mhm

~wickerman~

Oh so now Im a necropheliac? Fine be that whore whore mhm

Wickerman
Oh so now Im a necropheliac? Fine be that whore whore mhm

Skankfaced sluttyass hoe mhm

~wickerman~

Revernd Maynard

~wickerman~ owned raver

Rob Owns You

~wickerman~

Whorish 2 cent prostitute slutt mhm

Wickerman
Whorish 2 cent prostitute slutt mhm

Pffftttt.........you need to stop taking IOU's hoe mhm

~wickerman~

Syren
OMFG... I am such a dipshit. I voted for Maynard as I thought the award was for the person who acted most like an intolerant host. As in telling other people to, 'get the f.uck outta my thread... you don't have permission to post here!' Maynard did that lots ninja

Let my apologies be known.

Snoopbert
DarkC, get off the high horse.

DarkC
What? blink

Snoopbert
You read me.

DarkC
No, I don't...

Barker
Well This is Healthy....

Snoopbert
Enough. Originally posted by DarkC
Yes, it's his own decision; It's not like I'm giving him a command to be obeyed without question.

I wouldn't recommend it, you've already earned a few black marks in my book.

The high horse ^

Snoopbert
Originally posted by Barker
Well This is Healthy.... laughing out loud

DarkC
Ooh, I see....and why are you telling me this more than five hours later?

Snoopbert
Because I jsut read it, that's why.

DarkC
And did you read the rest, with Scott and Spoony telling me off?

Snoopbert
3 of your posts was enough to rile me up.

DarkC
I see....try not to judge people on their initial posts. They gave me a thorough enough telling-off, thank you very much.

Snoopbert
Uh... I don't think you saw, you're already on your high horse eek!

I know not to "judge" people, but I haven't judged you on anything. I reacted to the initial posts you made. Even after reading the thread, in retrospect I would've posted the same content, just reowrded differently.

DarkC
So you're telling me off for saying something, even though you technically would have told him the same thing. huh

Imaginary
Here's an idea. Both of you, shut up wink

Snoopbert
So you're telling me off for saying something, even though you technically would have told him the same thing. huh Huh? No. I said that I would've said what I said to you.

Originally posted by Imaginary
Here's an idea. Both of you, shut up wink No.

Imaginary
Well then take it to PMs.

Snoopbert
Originally posted by Imaginary
Well then take it to PMs. I see no reaosn too, personal insults are not being thrown about.

Imaginary
Meh, whatever.

Snoopbert
Who dare vote for Georgina!

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by Syren
OMFG... I am such a dipshit. I voted for Maynard as I thought the award was for the person who acted most like an intolerant host. As in telling other people to, 'get the f.uck outta my thread... you don't have permission to post here!' Maynard did that lots ninja

Let my apologies be known. wait...you didn't mean to vote for me? confused

DarkC
Originally posted by Snoopbert
Who dare vote for Georgina!
I was just wondering that.....she's done nothing to warrant being kicked out of a thread. messed

Commando Queen
jeez david relax your not 30 yet!!!

*Georgina_A*

DarkC
Originally posted by Commando Queen
jeez david relax your not 30 yet!!!
I swear to god, if one more person tells me that...

EsteemedLeader

Chill, you're not thirty yet dark...

Wickerman
Oh crap......*takes cover*

~wickerman~

Neo_Version 7
Pielover for sure. yes

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
Pielover for sure. yes

Hell yeah!

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Snoopbert
Uh... I don't think you saw, you're already on your high horse eek!

I know not to "judge" people, but I haven't judged you on anything. I reacted to the initial posts you made. Even after reading the thread, in retrospect I would've posted the same content, just reowrded differently.

Dude...... no

It's over....

Tired Hiker
I can't vote, I like them all. erm

Sir Mist
I voted for the wielder of the sacred Spooon smokin'

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Sir Mist
I voted for the wielder of the sacred Spooon smokin' That's sick. If I would have seen that choice, I'd probably have voted for it 2. erm

Sir Mist
I dont even know what the poll is for, but hearing a spoon say 'get out of my forum, you bastard' would be pretty mind blowingsmokin'

§P0oONY
Oh.... so that's how it is......

I'm sure suicide doesn't hurt that much... sadwalk

Tired Hiker

Sir Mist

~wickerman~

Eklefgt?confused
What does it mean? WHAT DOES IT MEAN!!!cry

Wickerman
Eklefgt?confused

i don't understand what you mean sad

~wickerman~

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
I just don't get it. Maybe I should start reading threads more. sad

Indeed.... rock

Eklefgt?confused

It means you just won a $500 Shopping Spree..... Obviously.

Sir Mist
Originally posted by Syren
As in telling other people to, 'get the f.uck outta my thread... you don't have permission to post here!' Maynard did that lots ninja

Let my apologies be known.

Oh shit, I also thought this was what the thread meant...embarrasment

Damn, took me up to this post to figure out what is was all about...

Sir Mist

Tired Hiker
My mini tacos are ready. I'll be back . . .

Sir Mist
I was just thinking about tacosshock

§P0oONY
Table Cloths!? Kiwi Fruit!? Tacos!? eek!

PARTY AT MIST'S!!!!11!!1oneone1!!1

Tired Hiker
There is some sort of taco phenomenon going on.

EsteemedLeader
It's a Tacoration!!!w00t

Sir Mist
Vote for me you bastardsw00t

Wickerman
I didnt get what you meant about me and Georgina exchanging pleasantries about Maynard or somethingconfused

Oh man, Im gonna go get me some tablecloths and a kiwi fruitdroolio

I meant you probably voted for her and she voted for you.....because you don't like each other which is just pretending and teasing seeing as how it's obvious you want each other .......badly ninja

Tired Hiker
*goes and votes for mist* Only cuz he paid me five grand. happy

Sir Mist
I meant you probably voted for her and she voted for you.....because you don't like each other which is just pretending and teasing seeing as how it's obvious you want each other .......badly ninja

Whats your point? ninja

Wickerman
Whats your point? ninja

you should have mad bondage sex ninja

~wickerman~

EsteemedLeader
I'm a ninjaninjashuriken

Sir Mist

~wickerman~

whistlingninja

Otaku
And yet another vote for Pielover no expression

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by Otaku
And yet another vote for Pielover no expression

Really? COOL!happy

§P0oONY

~wickerman~

And video tape it ninja

Sir Mist
Dude I taped it, and for some reason some idiot labelled it Paris Hilton and it spread round the internetninja

Tired Hiker
Paris!droolio

§P0oONY
Dude I taped it, and for some reason some idiot labelled it Paris Hilton and it spread round the internetninja

Damn... no chance in hell it will be in my collection then. ninja

Otaku

And i guess it wasnt Paris but you destroying all those tapes at that shop eh? ninja

Sir Mist
Can I get another vote?erm
Im tying with like 3423485 other people for second placeerm

§P0oONY
Can I get another vote?erm
Im tying with like 3423485 other people for second placeerm

I bet you $4 I'll beat you to 2nd place.

Sir Mist
Ill bet you $6.74 and a copy of that videocool

§P0oONY
Ill bet you .74 and a copy of that videocool

droolio

I think we have a deal.

Tired Hiker
laughing out loud

Pielover666
I have an odd feeling I'm going to win this one.....Though El and Zac_j should be up there.....

Pielover666
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
Really? COOL!happy
God, you're an *******.

Otaku
Cool down eh dude.What he did wasnt cool,but you dont have to start calling him a a-hole.If you do feel the need to curse use this censored

Pielover666
Originally posted by Otaku
Cool down eh dude.What he did wasnt cool,but you dont have to start calling him a a-hole.If you do feel the need to curse use this censored
Me and El have a grudge. Probablly because he's extremely conceited, calling people n00bs when he, himself, is one.

Stupid people.....why don't you deflate that ego of yours everybody?

Syren
youpi

And Mist, I'm so glad I'm not the only prat stick out tongue

*Georgina_A*

schmoll

...ninja

Syren
Oh god, I can see the beginnings of WorldWar7million if a certain person sees all these sexual innuendoes regarding Miss G A...

Commando Queen
well your acting like you are just chill out and have some fun

BENITO

DarkC
well your acting like you are just chill out and have some fun
I did, almost twelve hours before. I calm down, shrug it off. Then Snoop comes and gives me a lecture five hours LATER. I'm made to tolerate that too. Then YOU come along FOUR hours after THAT, and finally break the string. It's probably why I'm in such a grumpy mood. I can take being told I'm wrong at the first time, but not REPEATEDLY.

Otaku
I did, almost twelve hours before. I calm down, shrug it off. Then Snoop comes and gives me a lecture five hours LATER. I'm made to tolerate that too. Then YOU come along FOUR hours after THAT, and finally break the string. It's probably why I'm in such a grumpy mood. I can take being told I'm wrong at the first time, but not REPEATEDLY.

laughing

DarkC

Commando Queen
well sorry.. but you have allways been like this actind like your in your thirtys insted of being a teenager and you act like a wannabe mod..

DarkC
well sorry.. but you have allways been like this actind like your in your thirtys insted of being a teenager and you act like a wannabe mod..
*dripping sarcasm*

Oh, I'm sorry. Was I giving that impression? Oh, by all means, I'll make sure to sugar-coat it next time. How 'bout "Pretty please with a cherry on top, stop making award threads"?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>