Just when did Spidey and Shadowcat start dating?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlaqChaos
The latest issue of Wizard mentions something about Ultimate Peter Parker and Ultimate Kitty Pryde dating, and I was trying to find out how this got started. I thought Ultimate Spidey was with Ultimate MJ.

Doc Ock
You don't read the USM comics regularly do you??

Peter dumped MJ at the end of the Hobgoblin arc.

He started dating Kitty Pride in the USM annual.

BlaqChaos
I usually wait for them to come out in TPB form.

Next Venom_girl
When exactly does the annual take place? I read it and was under the impression that it took place just after the Hobgoblin arc, but now in the current arc he's thinking of getting together with Black Cat! Either the annual didn't happen yet, or he's two-timing.

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by Next Venom_girl
When exactly does the annual take place? I read it and was under the impression that it took place just after the Hobgoblin arc, but now in the current arc he's thinking of getting together with Black Cat! Either the annual didn't happen yet, or he's two-timing.

I think it was after the Hobgoblin arc, but before The Warriors arc. yes

Next Venom_girl
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
I think it was after the Hobgoblin arc, but before The Warriors arc. yes
Two-timing it is.

The Joker#1
It happens after the Warriors arc.

chucktaylor
HE DUMPED MJ?! Wow...I havent read USM since issue # 26...hehehe.

The Joker#1
You've missed out on some good stuff.........and bad too wink

chucktaylor
I know, I want to by some of those TPBs...but no money. sad

The Joker#1
Buy Hollywood.Awesome Doctor Octopus arc.

He rips out one of Peter's teeth in one scene eek!

chucktaylor
Hahaha! Cool, Ill do that...when I get the dough.

The Joker#1
Avoid the Carnage one like the plague.

Stupid,horrible,crappy arc.

chucktaylor
Ayt. Is Hobgoblin Harry? Everything's getting messed up...stick out tongue

Next Venom_girl
Yeah. ultimate suicidal orangy goblin was Harry.

Second that.

Beacon of Grace
I agree that the Ultimate Carnage story was crappy. But so was the Venom one. And the ultimate version of Gwen's passing was so pathetic there are no words to describe how uneventful and stupid it was.

Draco69
Anyone sensing an impending fight between Iceman & Spider-Man?

spiderboy5
anybody got a pic of them together for proof?

Next Venom_girl

chucktaylor
Daymn! I need to get me one 'o those!

vaya_the_elf
Kitty is much better for him anyways. I think they are good together smile

chucktaylor
ive never seem them in one panel. Can sum1 post a pic?

MuffinmanMike
Originally posted by chucktaylor
HE DUMPED MJ?! Wow...I havent read USM since issue # 26...hehehe.

Story is: MJ wasn't listening when pete said "Get away, it's dangerous". So he was tired of having to protect her. On top of that, he was afraid one day he COULDN'T protect her.

He mentions this in USM: Annual 1. But Kitty mentions a superhero girlfriend could handle herself(And she even proves it by taking down Shocker with him).

Also: I liked the Carnage arc as less of a Carnage arc and more of the arc where Spidey gains some of the bitterness that makes classic Spidey so well-loved(I.e taking threats to his loved ones much more seriously, not fooling around if the person threatens someones life).

hotsauce6548
I liked the Ultimate Venom arc, but the Carnage arc--not so much... erm

Gwne's death was just... blagh. Not like the original one (an action packed battle, intense situation, et cetera)

I have to agree with the Hollywood arc. That was a cool one. yes

I also like the fact that we are seeing Ultimate Spidey mature more as he grows older. He's starting to get more bitter... stronger.

Marvel-knight
i am so mad my local comic store ran out of copies can anyone tell me what happens

chucktaylor
Originally posted by MuffinmanMike
Story is: MJ wasn't listening when pete said "Get away, it's dangerous". So he was tired of having to protect her. On top of that, he was afraid one day he COULDN'T protect her.

He mentions this in USM: Annual 1. But Kitty mentions a superhero girlfriend could handle herself(And she even proves it by taking down Shocker with him).

Also: I liked the Carnage arc as less of a Carnage arc and more of the arc where Spidey gains some of the bitterness that makes classic Spidey so well-loved(I.e taking threats to his loved ones much more seriously, not fooling around if the person threatens someones life).

Thanks. im glad Shocker is being featured now in the Ultime Universe, but I still like his costume in Amazing better. big grin

Sparkz
Originally posted by chucktaylor
Thanks. im glad Shocker is being featured now in the Ultime Universe, but I still like his costume in Amazing better. big grin

Shocker appeard in the first story of the kingpin arc, then again in the venom arc, the 1 where spidey and wolvy switch bodies and in the annual, everytime he has only lasted about a page and a half, lol he sucks.

doctorstrongbad
Well I wonder what's going to happen with them dating?

Spiderman_RJ
sparks, did u play, ultimate spiderman, shoker appears all the time doing roberies, very fun.....

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by MuffinmanMike

Also: I liked the Carnage arc as less of a Carnage arc and more of the arc where Spidey gains some of the bitterness that makes classic Spidey so well-loved(I.e taking threats to his loved ones much more seriously, not fooling around if the person threatens someones life). Ever since Carnage shows up Peters started totally freaking out. That's when he realized he was addicted to being Spiderman. That's why he dumped MJ. He knew he wasn't going to to be able to stop himself from being Spider-Man. He knew MJ would be there for him and he realized that she could end up like harry. Qoute: I can't have friends and I can have you. ...and "...You'll end up on a dock somewhere bleeding turned into God knows what." He's becoming to emotional. Like in the movies.

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by Sparkz
Shocker appeard in the first story of the kingpin arc, then again in the venom arc, the 1 where spidey and wolvy switch bodies and in the annual, everytime he has only lasted about a page and a half, lol he sucks. Shockers a wuss.

vaya_the_elf
Here is a pic with the two of them smile

Enjoy

Spiderman_RJ
thats MJ ,dude

chucktaylor
Uh yeah. hehhe. And I really admit to it...Shocker is a real wuss in Ultimate...darn...

doctorstrongbad
They will have to put Shadowcat in the next game if they keep dating.

Sparkz
Originally posted by Spiderman_RJ
sparks, did u play, ultimate spiderman, shoker appears all the time doing roberies, very fun.....

No I live in Englad and its not out till october 14th so iv got 2 weeks to play it yet.

Sparkz
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
Shockers a wuss.

He's not a wuss he's just misunderstood...and by misunderstood i mean a wuss

chucktaylor
Hes damn cool in amazing. Hes a wuss in Ultimate. Seriusoly.

DBZ MAN
i managed to get my letter in the ultimate spidey 83 colum AGAIN! but this time i was tlking bout the annual and that it was great.

Drache53
Lucky dog. lol

doctorstrongbad
Hey Spider-man always does very well with the girls. Don't be a hater. lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.