Venom Alien Or Nasty Body Suit made by some guy ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TwisterGameX
Ok which Spiderman is the real Spiderman story line ??????????????

Which Venom is the real Venom, the nasty body suit Venom in ultimate Spiderman or the black aliend ooze from space that spiderman found in secret wars ?

Doc Ock
Secret wars one of course.

616 is the definitive characters.Ultimate is just a different style based off the 616 comics.

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Doc Ock
Secret wars one of course.

616 is the definitive characters.Ultimate is just a different style based off the 616 comics.

Oh thank god. You know everything about spiderman. I am tempted to make a thread called ask Ock ?

Doc Ock
Just PM me if you have a question wink

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Doc Ock
Just PM me if you have a question wink

You will be sorry you asked that !!!!!!

Red Superfly
616 forever. It will always be the "correct" reality.

Ultimate is, however, a REALLY cool alternate take on all the events. I enjoy reading Ultimate comics now. It's like a crazy alternate universe where all the different characters of the past fifty years are all part of the same timeline, and it's written in hindsight of what has already gone before, knowing where characters have been before and so on, and being re-written accordingly. It's a refreshing change from the played out 616 universe (seriously, most 616 franchises have changed so much and have so much baggage, including Spider-Man). Everything is starting again, but different.

616 is the definitive story though. It's just been done to death.

Family_guy725
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
Ok which Spiderman is the real Spiderman story line ??????????????

Which Venom is the real Venom, the nasty body suit Venom in ultimate Spiderman or the black aliend ooze from space that spiderman found in secret wars ?
man your know about as much about venom as i know about sin city comic books lol i dont understand that series at all just the movie big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.