Cassandra Nova vs JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xmarksthespot
1. Cassandra Nova (mummudrai body) on "kick" vs JLA (Animated Series Team)
2. Cassandra Nova (mummudrai body) with a week of uninterrupted prep vs the JLA.

hoorayforpeepee
didn't beast say in passing that cassandra nova can fully us the mutant genome, and has every known mutant power?

well, nova did take the imperial guard the **** down without even blinking. i would give odds to cassandra nova, assuming she has the ability to make some sort of force field.

she was such a cool villain...i hope she comes back.

wannabe
1) This will be a difficult one for Cassy. With MM and Flash in the JLA she will probably go down.
2) She took out the whole Shiar Empire, including the imperial guard, and eradicated over 16 million mutants on earth...so i give this one to her.

xmarksthespot
Bump.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/5/5e/Nx121.jpg/225px-Nx121.jpg

Draco69
The first fight definitely goes to the League.

The second fight is even due to the unpredictability of the GL ring (it can protect the GL user from massive telepathic attacks) and the Flash. It could go either away.

xmarksthespot
In the second fight she has an entire week of uninterrupted prep. She can do a lot with a week of uninterrupted prep.

Draco69
True....waitaminute. ANIMATED Series?! The JLA go down. Hell they probably lose the first fight too.

xmarksthespot
lol you didn't notice that? Okay what if I change it to comic versions.

Draco69
Then my former opinion stands. JLU is a pale, pale, shadow of the comic versions.

EsteemedLeader
Especially with Stewart at the helm as ring-bearer...

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Draco69
Then my former opinion stands. JLU is a pale, pale, shadow of the comic versions. 1. JLA, 2. Cass Nova?

Draco69
2. Toss-up. Could go either way. Doesn't help that Wonder Woman is immune to telepathy.

xmarksthespot
In less than a week she managed genocide of 16 million on Genosha, outed Charles, turned the Shi'ar Empire on it's head, thoroughly trashed the Imperial Guard, and would have succeeded in killing every mutant on Earth had she not been taken down by her own hubris.

She has a week uninterrupted prep. She could just use Superman to attack Wonder Woman a la Max Lord.

wannabe
Exactly yes

DarkCrawler
She made Gladiator piss in his pants!

LITERALLY!

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
She made Gladiator piss in his pants!

LITERALLY!

That would slightly hurt his confidence...

GODSCRIBE
she laid waste to half the mutant population (millions) with about that prep time. jla gets killed with a passion, with or withouth prep. she's just too dam powerful. she can go intangible and her healing is next to none. she took over Charles's mind with ease. It wouldn't be a problem to control half of the JLA and make them fight eachother.

Cassandra 10/10

Superherovandal
I doubt that she could do anything to WW or MM. and it would be hard for her to take over Supes considering he has blocked Despero. in fact i'd say that it would really be hard to take them over. GL would be hard to control with that ring. but with prep she takes about 2-4/10

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by Superherovandal
I doubt that she could do anything to WW or MM. and it would be hard for her to take over Supes considering he has blocked Despero. in fact i'd say that it would really be hard to take them over. GL would be hard to control with that ring. but with prep she takes about 2-4/10

What do you mean she can't "do" anything to WW or MM? What the hell is that supposed to mean?

She took over Xavier's mind while he was linked to an upgraded Cerebra that multiplied his powers to the 10th degree. She did all that with EASE. It would be no trouble at all to control the JLA. She'd just switch conciousness with Hal, without the team even knowing, then ****ing rape them. While shes "in" Hal's body she'd control Flash and Superman mentally, and make them kill the rest of the JLA.

She wins this fairly easily. This is someone who destroyed the Imperial Guard with infinite ease. There's very little they can do to harm her. Just ask Wolverine.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.