Hartigan vs Marv

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rox
both are strong but who would actually when

NoFate007
Marv would win unless Hartigan had guns, I think.

roughrider
Hartigan is like a non-crazy Marv, but a lot older. A straight arrow, his weapons experience are handguns and a switchblade. Marv has the edge in dirty tricks and weapons, and he took down Manute, who was nearly unbeatable. Hartigan's got incredible will, though; Marv will have to stay on him HARD to make sure he's dies.

Solidus Snake
marv breaks hartigan easy

rox
Hartigan is a tough ass, don't underestimate him. but marv is a skilled fighter

rox
Originally posted by roughrider
Hartigan is like a non-crazy Marv, but a lot older. A straight arrow, his weapons experience are handguns and a switchblade. Marv has the edge in dirty tricks and weapons, and he took down Manute, who was nearly unbeatable. Hartigan's got incredible will, though; Marv will have to stay on him HARD to make sure he's dies.

hartigan is very hard to kill

Family_guy725
Hartigan would put up a helluva fight but in the end i think marv would win Marv is just to big and hard for hartigan to take down but if one of them had a medical problem and it waas going on during the fight then the other would win but i think hartigans heart problem is a little more serious the marvs problem

rox
this a hard one

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.