New Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlaqChaos
The New Avengers were trying to keep a low profile about the fact that they were oprating out of Stark Tower, but now that Sentry's Watchtower has appeared on top of it, does that mean the the cats out of the bag?

thundercracker
sentrys watchtower you say?

i only got up to issue 9 i think it takes a while for comics to get shipped here stupid shipping time

8bitChris
We'll just have to wait and find out. I wonder what that Watch Tower can do smile

Draco69
The Sentry's Watchtower (this a VERY stupid idea in my opinion) basically has a giant supercomputer that tells Sentry what to do. Like fight a supervillain. Or save a kitten in a tree. SERIOUSLY. Sentry won't do anything unless the computer tells him to.

SERIOUSLY. This is how they're gonna explain Sentry's limitations. Oh god....

Sentry
Kinda like an oversize motherbox. Or Batman's super computer.

K3VIL
Sentry's watchtower?
What is this?A crap rip-off of JLA watchtower?
What's the next?The Cage-Cave?

ScarletSpider
Yeah. Except his Watchtower doesn't orbit the earth. It's an additional edifice placed on top of the Avengers Tower.

8bitChris
The JLA didn't invent the Watchtower.

It looks a little cheesy though.

Draco69
Originally posted by Sentry
Kinda like an oversize motherbox. Or Batman's super computer.

No. That's a bit of an exaggeration. It's more like the OMAC satillete. It scans the world for trouble. And sends the whipped Sentry to do what CLOC says.

SnakeEyes
This series has been getting a bad rap on KMC, but I actually like it (more than Young Avengers too). It has its flaws, but so does every other series out there. I'm not saying it's the best, but I think it's fairly good.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.