Sentry vs Mangog vs Asgardian Destroyer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BobbyD
My knowledge of these characters/beasts is limited....and my apologies, guys, if this turns out to be a bad thread. Forgive my ignorance.

But, I would like those of you interested to share your thoughts.

Thanks. smile

guy222
Originally posted by BobbyD
My knowledge of these characters/beasts is limited....and my apologies, guys, if this turns out to be a bad thread. Forgive my ignorance.

But, I would like those of you interested to share your thoughts.

Thanks. smile

Dread Destroyer FTW

tkitna
Sentry

lordboo
the destroyers Disintegration beam wipe them both out.

the Darkone
Originally posted by tkitna
Sentry

Ok dude, you don't even count. And your agrument is weak, becaue he hasn't lost yet. AD and Mangog are sky-farthers, and they will rape sentry, and they love blondes.

guy222
destroyer

Harbinger
Destroyer.

tkitna
Destroyer

psycho gundam
Sentry Originally posted by tkitna
Destroyer what the?

anyway, sentry isn't going to get easily beaten but he won't be winning thats for sure. in the end, the dread destroyer is the clear victor since it can't be harmed by anything but the odin force or beyond apparently, mangog is a little lesser than odin.

batdude123
Destroyer

tkitna
Originally posted by psycho gundam
what the?

The first reply was prior to WWH, so the Sentry hadent been beaten before (although I dont really think he lost to WWH either).

batdude123
The first reply was prior to WWH, so the Sentry hadent been beaten before (although I dont really think he lost to WWH either).

Stalemate

hulkcpbifiussjf
well Sentry is one bad mo fo thats for sure but AD would def win... but Mangog n Sentry wouldn't go down without a hell of a fight specially if Sentries mind is in the right place

llagrok
Sentry doesn't belong in this thread.

Destroyer.

MJOILNIR
When the destroyer and Mangog start fighting I expect Sentry to piss his panties and run away...

AlmightyKfish
Destroyer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.