My fanart.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ComicalMischeif
That's a picture I drew of Cooler in his second stage from the movie Cooler's Revenge, basically it is a Dragonball Z character.

ComicalMischeif
Another DBGT character Super Android 17 ( AKA ) Hellfighter 17, this one I took not so while ago, when I was watching DBGT when I was bored.

ComicalMischeif
About a month ago I drew this picture of " Sweet Tooth " from the game Twisted Metal: Black, this one is one of the toughest drawing I had ever made, hope you still like it.

ComicalMischeif
A random picture I drew it is showing a Grim Reaper with 4 sycthes meaning it has possessed all 4 other reapers in his possession.

ComicalMischeif
This is another tough drawing I did about a week ago, showing a man in a gask mask, holding a body of a woman in a wedding dress, and the same time a nuclear bomb was hit in her wedding.

ComicalMischeif
Well this is one of my precious drawings I have EVER made, this one shows Jason Vs Leatherface, as you can see Leatherface is the maniac with the face of Leather from Texas Chainsaw Massacre: Leatherface.

ComicalMischeif
This one is a picture I drew about a Band called Defy Authority, I did this one about a week ago when I was listening to it's music.

ComicalMischeif
This is a picture I drew yesterday when I was watching a mystical movie called " Dragonfly. " The picture shows a mystical unknown creature from hell.

ComicalMischeif
Anyone heard about the suicide of Kurt? Well this one I drew about a man who killed himself and there's a rose and a letter and a revolver next to it. I didn't think of drawing the man, it would just be plain boring.

ComicalMischeif
This one is another unique masterpiece I drew about a bleeding heart, there's not much info about this one. It just popped in my head one day and I felt like drawing something.

Darth_Rankkor
Nice stuff smile keep posting

ComicalMischeif
Another good one, I made this one is called. " Nightmare. "

ComicalMischeif
This one I drew about a two weeks ago when I started getting into Resident Evil. It's not the best drawing, or the worst. I tried my best, and if you don't know what monster from Resident Evil is, it is the Tyrant.

ComicalMischeif
This one is one of the hardest drawings I drew this character is from " Soul Caliber II "

SaTsuJiN
I like your Nightmare from Soul cal II the best.. and you're on the right track, keep up the good work thumb up

ComicalMischeif
Thank you, I really appriciate it.

ComicalMischeif
This is a sketch of a zombie I drew two weeks ago when I was watching the movie " Resident Evil " It didn't come out good, since it was thin paper and gets abit smudged.

ComicalMischeif
This is another sketch of the zombie above, but this one is used with black paper and it is much darker then the original one.

Mewster
More art coming soon, till I fix my damn scanner.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.