How do you become a Mod?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SnakeEyes
Just wondering, because I WILL be one some day... but I need to know how to become one first. smokin'

Revernd Maynard
First you must go through a guantlet. The first task....is to wanker me...the second task is to go and kill 2 chickens 43 puppies and 98761239712 mosquitos... Then finally, you must defeat the great and powerfull oz in a battle of the wits..then and only then, will you be a mod

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
Just wondering, because I WILL be one some day... but I need to know how to become one first. smokin'
By not asking. roll eyes (sarcastic)

SnakeEyes
Wow... thanks for that great response. If what you just said was actually true, then almost everyone (who didn't ask) would be a mod. Don't talk to me again... cave-man.

Revernd Maynard
Wow... thanks for that great response. If what you just said was actually true, then almost everyone (who didn't ask) would be a mod. Don't talk to me again... cave-man. confused are you okay?

Grand Moff Gav

Raz will never make you a Mod now,soz and he'll close thise too.

Spelljammer
Sankeeyes is no newbie, why is he asking such a n00b question?

Mandorallen
Originally posted by Spelljammer
Sankeeyes is no newbie, why is he asking such a n00b question?

YOU are acting like a n00b by being an ass.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
here is a link, this thread is going to turn into the thread below, and I dont hate you SE, but this thread is bad mojo

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=356915&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=1

and SE, you do not choose to be a mod at all, you are chosen.

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by Spelljammer
Sankeeyes is no newbie, why is he asking such a n00b question? spell...i like you...you like APC naughty

Backbone
Snake..you just gotta be patient and don't ask such noobish questions..

Cinemaddiction
He's been here over a year and had a legitimate question, which was answered. The unnecessary interrogation from EVERYONE ELSE is unwelcome. You're selected to become a moderator or forum leader. Simple as that, but this has been answered a few times in the Suggestions and Questions forums.

Grand Moff Gav
Raz is watching right now and any second BAM!! He'll close the thread then be gone.

barbarossa
I WILL be one some day... but I need to know how to become one first. smokin'

Wow, you are stupid. erm

Syren
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
He's been here over a year and had a legitimate question, which was answered. The unnecessary interrogation from EVERYONE ELSE is unwelcome. You're selected to become a moderator or forum leader. Simple as that, but this has been answered a few times in the Suggestions and Questions forums.

*cough*

Guys, I think CA just provided a perfectly satisfactory answer.

DarkC
Asking greatly reduces your chances.

Syren
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Cinemaddiction
Originally posted by DarkC
Asking greatly reduces your chances.

Everybody says that, including Raz, but its the act of someone asking TO BECOME one is what diminishes your chances, not someone asking HOW TO become one. One's a question, one's a plea, and there's a pretty significant difference. I don't recommend either though. As always, be an active participant in the forums, report questionable threads, and be on your best behaviour.

DarkC
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
Everybody says that, including Raz, but its the act of someone asking TO BECOME one is what diminishes your chances, not someone asking HOW TO become one. One's a question, one's a plea, and there's a pretty significant difference. I don't recommend either though. As always, be an active participant in the forums, report questionable threads, and be on your best behaviour.
And here we have SnakeEyes, who says...

*cough*

Cinemaddiction
Tongue planted firmly in cheek on that remark, I'd assume. Can't proclaim something before you even know how the process works.

DarkC
laughing out loud Yeah.

Acherontia

Becasue you posted that, there is no Chance you will become a Mod.

Snoopbert
Pm Raz with this:

Subject: Make me a mod

Content:

I am better than you. Make me a mod.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.