FullMetal Alchemist! Your opinion on this Anime!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ChibiElric
Yo...I'm just here to see what people think of the Anime FullMetal Alchemist, I personally think it's kick-arse. So post here, with you opinions, ideas, and some news on upcoming episodes, that some people might not of heard of...(Oh, and if anyone knows when the FullMetal Alchemist movie, with hit the US..I would appreciate it, if someone could give me a release date..Tankies.) wink

chibiruto
kc,kc,kc....please look on the message board forum search before posting a thread, there are like 3 threads on this already.... call me and ill show you what to do..and you stole my humankind sig....REVENGE!!!!!

ChibiElric
Wtf...Brandon...I know what to do in Forums...I'm not that stupid...( Been on different forums, since before you were born.) -_- Anywho...Don't post on my thread, unless you have something to say About FMA, and I didn't steal your sig, I found it, so I decided to use it...So don't go all balistic...o_o

chibiruto
it frickin rules..so there

chibiruto
oh and im older than u bud so WTF?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.