Powerful Offspring

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheKahn
We all know that Scott and Jean produce some very powerful kids, but who else sholud Mr. Sinster pair up?

crimsonphoenix
cable and rachel........hee hee

Disappear
he's been keeping his eyes on alex and lorna for a while, too.

crimsonphoenix
iceman and pyro.........

TheKahn
How about Magneto and Emma?

wannabe
WHOOO!!! Time for a new form of an Onslaught?

Darth Macabre
Gambit and Rogue

Ieatbabies
Some poweful kids.... shifty

Jean and Xavier would have a powerful kid...

Beacon of Grace
Wolverine & Psylocke

Of course, there was an alternate timeline where they did that, wasn't there?

xmarksthespot
Wolverine and Elektra had a daughter if I recall, but I don't remember any Psyverine.
It would have been interesting to see what powers Rogue and Magneto's child in AoA had.

wannabe
Originally posted by Ieatbabies
Some poweful kids.... shifty

Jean and Xavier would have a powerful kid... Look what Charles and Jean had for children with non-psychics...
This one would probably be a new LT laughing

kichiku_beihei
Wolverine and Elecktra had a daughter "Rina" in the M2 Universe. She had psychic claws, and the story was a little... lame IMO.

In the 616 MU, the slavers said that they would get alot of money for the offspring of Wolverine and Phoenix. So i'm gonna put my vote in for Wolvie & Jean.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by kichiku_beihei
Wolverine and Elecktra had a daughter "Rina" in the M2 Universe. She had psychic claws, and the story was a little... lame IMO.

In the 616 MU, the slavers said that they would get alot of money for the offspring of Wolverine and Phoenix. So i'm gonna put my vote in for Wolvie & Jean. Hopefully they take after Jean in the looks department then... hairy redhead midgets... *shudder*

wannabe
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Hopefully they take after Jean in the looks department then... hairy redhead midgets... *shudder* X23 is a female version of Logan and doesn't look bad...so i guess there is hope for his female spawn as well! big grin

kichiku_beihei
lol. I guarentee you that if Wolvie has any real female offspring, not clones, the waxing industries stock will jump by 75%. But seriously, his killer instincts, claws, healing, untamed berserker rage + her Phoenix Force and all that comes with it = closest thing to facing the hand of God.

countryfan2004
I've always wanted Storm and Iceman to get together.....that would be a powerful kid, though not on the level of Jean and Xavier.

Disappear
in the new AoA series, charles lehnsherr shot his little RC car with an unknown energy blast coming from his head/eyes. could be psychic, could be some other energy... he also seemed to have the ability to invoke the image of a superhero that never existed in his timeline. go figure.

TheKahn
Why are the kids almost always more powerful than the parents?

NoFate007
Cable and Storm, that'd be weird.

willRules
wow whoever said Jean and Xavier was probably thinking of one very powerful kid............

wannabe
Originally posted by willRules
wow whoever said Jean and Xavier was probably thinking of one very powerful kid............ Like i said: This one would probably be a new LT. laughing

crimsonphoenix
Xavier and Destiny

Ieatbabies
Magneto and Xavier...

Disappear
because last time we checked, two dudes could totally sexually reproduce.

xavier and just about anybody would be one hell of a mutant. legion's mom was just a regular human, and legion turned out to be a walking god on earth.

on top of that, there's still the theme of generational strength. the "first generation of mutants," stretching from selene through xavier, all seem to have incredible power levels (with few exceptions.) the second generation, like cyclops and his ilk, all seem to be randomly placed along the spectrum, with most mutants concentrated toward the "lower powered" end. and then the next generation, mutants born of mutants, seem to be enormously powerful (perhaps moreso than the first generation.) take any of the grey/summers kids, legion, or even siryn (whose powers are far more adept than her father's.)

it's strange that sinister spent so much time mapping genetics all across the globe and never "predicted" legion, particularly after the emergence of professor x's mutant powers.

peejayd
* Jean is one hot !@#$ so many want to pair with her... she's got awesome power as well... Cyke is so lucky to nail Jean every now and then...

* topic-wise, Rachel (Phoenix) from Cyke and Jean hooks up with Franklin from Reed & Sue Storm Richards. the son of Rachel and Franklin was the ultimate most powerful being... as so they say...

* i still wanna know how powerful the offspring of Cyke-Emma Frost or Cyke-Psylocke...

* Wolverine-Elektra is stupid... anyone paired up with Logan will have a freak of a monster as an offspring... 'nuff said...

8bitChris
I thought you guys knew? It's not cool for mutant kids to look like humans anymore.

If anything, all the X-Men's kids would come out looking like horse/human or a have five noses and no cool powers or something like that.

We could always use more super powered fish mutants like Squid. Or how about Beak's super cool powers?

8bitChris
Or what about that student at Xavier's who just looks like a big blob of pink jello with a skeleton in it?

That guy has gotta pull all the ladies.

Disappear
don't start in on glob herman... glob herman will f*&k your life up, john travolta style.

LordKaos
i'm thinking bishop and magik
he can channel all forms of energy and she can traverse time, space and dimensions they could have a kid with the power to channel energy from extradimensional sources creating a very power energy manipulator/caster
after all bishop was one of the 12 and so was magiks brother, she herself possessed the power of time and space that bishop and mikhail represented so if she had lived maybe she would have been of the 12

"THE CONCEIT OF YOU HUMANS, THE ARROGANCE!"

ScarletPheonix
wat about selene and exodus

xmarksthespot
Ok... ewww. Magik has only ever been at most in her mid-teens. Bishop is a man probably in his 30s from the future.

Apocalypse's Twelve were more about a specific powerset than a power level.

LordKaos
bishop is a grown man who is from the future so eww to anybody thinking he should hook up with current mutants, magik was artifically aged so if she grew up normally she would be older than bishop.
exactly her power completed a set space and time.
"THE CONCEIT OF YOU HUMANS, THE ARROGANCE!!"

Phoenix_Avatar9
Polaris and Xorn, control of 2 of the 4 fundamental forces of the universe

thedarkphoenix
ok someone said that Racheal and Cable should get together....EWW that is like insest there mom and dad is Jean and Scott!! sick

Disappear
incest is a legal term applying to family members, not a scientific term applying to anyone with similar genetics. it could be considered incest, but since both kids are from alternate futures/timelines, it's not "technically" incest. it'd likely have the same effects as incest, though.

and i dont think i understand the argument "if magik grew up normally, she'd be older than bishop." besides her being, you know, dead, if she grew up normally she'd be much YOUNGER than she is. also, her mutant powers were only to control the stepping disks that lead in and out of limbo. all her other powers came from sorcery. and, since sorcery ain't genetic, why would her child (under any father) have any special skill set to traverse time/space/dimensions inherited from their mother? arguably, magik had the weakest mutation of the rasputin kids.

what fundamental force of the universe did xorn II control that polaris didn't, besides being able to make his head into a black/wormhole? i mean, magneto created a wormhole with his powers, so it's conceivable that lorna could do the same with some umph and some more training, and that basically leaves lorna and xorn square in terms of feats performed via electromagnetic disruption.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Disappear
it'd likely have the same effects as incest, though. Really screwed up birth defects? Heck in the Marvelverse things like that result in uber powers. Radiation results in cancer? Nah that big green growth is Hulk. Spiderman and the fantastic four also spring to mind as well as mutant kind.

LordKaos
if she didn't die and grew up normally she could meet bishop in the future where they would both be adults. i never said anything about the kid being able to traverse anything' i said the power could be somewhere along the lines of energy channelling even from extradimensional sources. her mutant power was to teleport, she latched on to the stepping discs because she was in limbo at the time her mutant powers first manifested.

Creshosk
*snikcer*

"She's too young for him"

Now. . . she's technically much older than he is. . .

eternitygoddess
* topic-wise, Rachel (Phoenix) from Cyke and Jean hooks up with Franklin from Reed & Sue Storm Richards. the son of Rachel and Franklin was the ultimate most powerful being... as so they say...

Didn't Rachel and Franklin have a son in an alternate timeline?

LordKaos
his name was Hyperstorm, he was pretty powerful and ended being an energy source for Galactus or something like that

Phoenix_Avatar9

what fundamental force of the universe did xorn II control that polaris didn't, besides being able to make his head into a black/wormhole? i mean, magneto created a wormhole with his powers, so it's conceivable that lorna could do the same with some umph and some more training, and that basically leaves lorna and xorn square in terms of feats performed via electromagnetic disruption.

uhh...i mean Xorn (Xorneto) gravity. idk wat else Xorn could do tht Lorna couldnt but im jus speculating.

Disappear
never heard of xorn controlling gravity. both xorns created blackholes in their heads, and considering one of the xorns turned out to be a faux-magneto, with electromagnetic powers, i don't see xorn adding anything to a child birthed from lorna (besides possible added umph.)

if illyana grew up naturally, she'd be well into menopause by the time she got to bishop... if that future even exists anymore, that is. i guess, hypothetically, you could follow the "scarlet witch + nightcrawler = nocturne" model and guesstimate that a bishop/illyana offshooting could have "extradimensional energy powers." nocturne is shooting off energy derived from the dimension nightcrawler ports through, of course. just because that model gives the child absolutely no inherited gifts from the mother doesn't mean it's ineffective, i guess...

Phoenix_Avatar9
never heard of xorn controlling gravity. both xorns created blackholes in their heads, and considering one of the xorns turned out to be a faux-magneto, with electromagnetic powers, i don't see xorn adding anything to a child birthed from lorna (besides possible added umph.)

his power was to control gravitational wavelengths but he used kick to make them seem like magneto's

Disappear
suddenly we've got a xorn expert among the fanbase? when did his powers get any actual definition? and what, pray tell, is a "gravitational wavelength"?

if xorn II's powers are any judge of how xorneto operated, he was controlling electromagnetic powers the whole time. a star, no matter how small, emits radiation along the entire electromagnetic spectrum. the emanations of this energy, believably only including those that passed through his helmet, were how xorn sensed his environment. he also used them in various ways to manipulate other forms of energy, and even, apparently, develop some sort of healing power. with the exception of some of his "healing," which couldn't at all be attributed to anything gravitational, there's nothing he can do that magneto or lorna (with practice,) couldn't.

Mississippienne
A son of Rogue and Magneto appeared in Exiles, named Magnus. He possessed electromagnetic powers, but could also transform another person into steel from skin-to-skin contact.

I thought it was funny he and Nocturne didn't realize they were uncle and niece -- he was Magneto's son and she Magneto's granddaughter.

Phoenix_Avatar9
suddenly we've got a xorn expert among the fanbase? when did his powers get any actual definition? and what, pray tell, is a "gravitational wavelength"?

if xorn II's powers are any judge of how xorneto operated, he was controlling electromagnetic powers the whole time. a star, no matter how small, emits radiation along the entire electromagnetic spectrum. the emanations of this energy, believably only including those that passed through his helmet, were how xorn sensed his environment. he also used them in various ways to manipulate other forms of energy, and even, apparently, develop some sort of healing power. with the exception of some of his "healing," which couldn't at all be attributed to anything gravitational, there's nothing he can do that magneto or lorna (with practice,) couldn't.

1. who said i was a xorn expert? what is me...or that guy...oops must've been... no one. i am just going by what was stated, it's not all set in stone calm down.

2.GRAVITATIONAL WAVELENGTH- particles that can be described by a wave whose wavelength is worth l = h / m v, where m is the relativity mass m = m0 / (1 - v2/c2)1/2. We can express this wavelength in function of the Compton wavelength

3. i am just saying that he was not a fully developed character and he might be able to do things where mags and dane have their limits... jus' sayin'...k big grin

nathan summers
Nathan Summers and Neena Thurman. Both characters possess immense psionic potential that could result in another franklin-esque child.

Disappear
neena thurman? domino?

nathan summers
Yes. It's her most common alias at the moment. Ever since the appearence of the Underground in Weapon X.

Fianna
Wanda and Proteus..

Lorna and Sunfire..

Iceman and Storm..

Disappear
where on earth did you get that domino possesses enormous psionic potential? the only psi-related thing i've seen her involved with is the psi-link she shared with cable. her powers, which some classify as "random telekinetic feats to alter probabilities in her favor," aren't even a match for longshot's.

xx_Storm_xx
Iceman and Storm?? hummm??

crimsonphoenix
Psylocke and Bishop

nathan summers
Read Domino's second mini-series in 2003. Domino meets her birth mother, Beatrice, who reveals to Neena her true origins. Domino was a biological weapon/experiment meant to possess untold amounts of psionic potential by a weapon-xesque government. Unfortunately her powers didn't manifest themselves as they had hoped, she was deemed a failure unlike her younger twin brother Lazarus who looks just like her.

Disappear
so wouldn't that means she doesn't have vast psionic potential?

xx_Storm_xx
did someone say charels and jean ( look out!!)

xmarksthespot
A child with these four mutants as grandparents: Rachel Summers, David Haller, Wanda Maximoff, Franklin Richards. Should be powerful, considering how many powerful lineages it combines.

xx_Storm_xx
yea!!

Disappear
so if wanda and legion had a girl, then that girl had a child by hyperstorm, we'd have potentially the greatest mortal being ever birthed... perhaps not the most realistic, but a pretty sound "power to power" theory. here's to hoping it doesn't go all "graydon creed."

nathan summers
so wouldn't that means she doesn't have vast psionic potential?

She was meant by design to wield such powers. It's obvious they didn't manifest themselves in the manner wanted BUT the means for those powers are still locked within her DNA. I can only assume that the characteristics of said potential powers would still be somewhere in her DNA, right? Not that I'm an expert geneticist. It's like one parent having a dormant characteristic that doesn't reveal itself until it's passed on to a child.

Disappear
i suppose it's possible, if one of domino's "recessive" traits is a perfect compliment to cable's clearly "dominate" traits. if a douchebag like joe mactaggert can father proteus, i'm sure domino could pump out a good legion of her own...

nathan summers
yes

Rogue20
How about Rogue and Magneto. I think that they would produce strong kids. vampire

Phoenix_Avatar9
They did, Charles in AoA and Magnus from exiles

Cosmic Flame
How about Jean Grey and Adam Warlock...Talk about some kids with crazy power and some intense emotional issues.

TheKahn
How about Xavier and Wanda?

wolverine8888
in an alternate realilty pylocke has a kid with wolverine. that kid most of been pritty dam powerful.

RisingStorm
Storm and Exodus...2 very underrated mutants.

Creshosk
Originally posted by wolverine8888
in an alternate realilty pylocke has a kid with wolverine. that kid most of been pritty dam powerful. Rina was Elektra's daughter.

wolverine8888
wtf are u sure she was using pylockes powers though

yer
and why would a kid between wovlie and psy be really powerful i mean i know that psylocke is powerful but if it even took after its parents mutations then wouldnt it just be a telepathic feral?

Phoenix_Avatar9
MULTIPLE MAN + A STEPFORD CUCKOO (sophie was most dominant b4 esme so i'll choose her)= a child of super amazing power, especially if they were born a quintuplet (if the child could have no limit in cloning itself, the collective supermind would an incredible telepathic monster)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.