SpellJammer will be a shoulder you can scry on..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spelljammer
lol, nice use of the word I did there hunh? Ask, and yee shall receive your fortune using my amazing powers over the Tarot. There are however some stimulations.

#1: You must give me a specific question.
#2: You must give me your real name.

DarkC
'scry' on, eh?

Syren
That's the point, D laughing out loud

Syren
Should I change my sig?

Kerry...

DarkC
Nah, it's cool.

So, SJ....you want us to 'scry' on your shoulder? By all means, lemme balance the Palantir on your shoulder and gaze into its depths.

Syren
laughing I was asking the 'reader', over there roll eyes (sarcastic)

He better give me the answer I'm looking for miffed

DarkC
*Final Jeopardy theme*

Gold Digger
Will I have a boyfriend by my birthday?

Allison

Spelljammer
Originally posted by Gold Digger
Will I have a boyfriend by my birthday?

Allison
Finnaly a decent question..

For you I have chosen the Lovecraft deck. The deck of doom, despair, and asking questions that should never be asked to entinties whom are never to be spoken of..

Your overall fortune dictates travel and change. You may or may not get that boyfriend, but very turbulant times are ahead that will make you a better person cause of it. You're passing away from these fantasies of how life works, and moving towards lessons that need to be learned. However, sacrifices will be made, such as loss of friendships, and maybe some hurt feelings..

Your enviorment seems to excell in keeping you tied down to past mistakes, failures and inhabitions of the past are all around you. Which would explain why you're trying to get away.

I see guilt in the near future, guilt, loss, and perhaps poor descion making.. but if you use discipline and patience, you'll be rewarded with both a sense of knowing about the higher self, and even some matireal wealth..

EsteemedLeader
What's my favorite color?

Austin

leana marie
how can i get a guy to notice me?

Leana-Marie

Inspectah Deck
Will I be rich next year?

Inspectah Deck

Spelljammer
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
Will I be rich next year?

Inspectah Deck
For you i've decided to use the tradional Rider Waite Deck..

There's an unusual amount of major arcana in your reading. (6, an important event is ussualy signified by 3!)

There's lieing being done about finanical matters. The cards are telling me you need to growup. Success and gain are not all that important in the grand scheme of things, you may or may not have a stream of badluck, which is partof your karma cycle you're going to have to endure. But you're strong and will pull through. You're moving away from a man who is earth behaving as air, like a diamond, a man who exploits people's weaknesses to gain an advantage, and moving towards change, transformation, and freedom from the past.

You have the ability to turn words into actions, master over mind, word, and matter. But standing in your way is asscosiates who conflict wether with eachother or with you. An unexpected element is that you may hope for and possibly gain inner peace and set your karma right through these conflicts, and at the end of the tunnel.. I see love..

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by Spelljammer
For you i've decided to use the tradional Rider Waite Deck..

There's an unusual amount of major arcana in your reading. (6, an important event is ussualy signified by 3!)

There's lieing being done about finanical matters. The cards are telling me you need to growup. Success and gain are not all that important in the grand scheme of things, you may or may not have a stream of badluck, which is partof your karma cycle you're going to have to endure. But you're strong and will pull through. You're moving away from a man who is earth behaving as air, like a diamond, a man who exploits people's weaknesses to gain an advantage, and moving towards change, transformation, and freedom from the past.

You have the ability to turn words into actions, master over mind, word, and matter. But standing in your way is asscosiates who conflict wether with eachother or with you. An unexpected element is that you may hope for and possibly gain inner peace and set your karma right through these conflicts, and at the end of the tunnel.. I see love..

Although I didn't ask for love, it's still all good. Thanks Spelljammer youpi

leana marie
ok man, ummm does jamie like me?

leana-marie

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by leana marie

leana-marie

Hell nah. The clues say he/she hates you

Spelljammer
Originally posted by leana marie

leana-marie
For you i'm using the minchante deck, presumably the most powerfulest tool for divination as far as Tarot cards go. It contains 19 more cards then the average Raider Waite deck, presumably discovered to be in the aicent's readings..

Your stressful undertaking is motivating you to do something about it, atleast it should.. you or someone you know may be coming off as patronizing and trying to be the center of attention, which could be hindering your control over life. (As there's alot of backward cards.)

The best you can arrive at is time, time to hear your inner voice and to trust in God. You should be moving away from stagnation now, even if the fear of failure dominates your feelings. You should open yourself up to the simple pleasures in life, then love will soon follow. This situation will help bring you enlightenment, you must learn to come to grips with past failures, and not hold back. It's time to stop hesitating, turst your intuition. The future holds degrading yourself, losing friends over obtaining the what was thought to be victory, which ultimately leads to the deafeat of the soul. Just learn to trust in God..

leana marie
umm thanks... erm i, think

Commando Queen
will jon ask me out .. or is he to shy?

Alicia

DarkC
Originally posted by Commando Queen

Alicia
Neo Version 7?! hysterical

Ah...I'm just kidding ya'. stick out tongue

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by Commando Queen

Alicia

No

Otaku
Will my band ever be big?

Nick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.