Snitching

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Whirlysplatt
Why do people often go running off to the mods when they have an argument in a post?
Can't they fight there own battles or hit ignore?

GCG
i never seen this happen ;

wait

i never experienced this; and how childish

AdventChild
there are those who choose to fight for themselves...there are those who rely on others for fight for them...and then there are snitches.....

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by AdventChild
there are those who choose to fight for themselves...there are those who rely on others for fight for them...and then there are snitches.....

Wise words, sums up the forum

yahman
Originally posted by Whirlysplatt
Wise words, sums up the forum

There is something seriously wrong with those who need to grass. The only time it should happen is in a bullying scenario, E.G. at school or in prison (all though they probably don't call it that when one is inside). On a Chat forum the idea seems so pathetic it becomes ammusing. laughing I heard your in trouble again mate ? smile

Lana
Most people only report others when the person they're reporting is breaking rules and it needs to be brought to the attention of a mod.

FeceMan
Originally posted by Lana
Most people only report others when the person they're reporting is breaking rules and it needs to be brought to the attention of a mod.
I think that he is specifically referring to Alpha Centauri's posting and how he--AC--reported Whirlysplatt for baiting him.

Inspectah Deck

Snitches end up in stitches

Spelljammer
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
Snitches end up in stitches
Or get spells put on them by witches! \m/ evil face \m/

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by Spelljammer
Or get spells put on them by witches! \m/ evil face \m/

Or son of a bitches

Echuu

And then there are people who start threads about their problems with another member to troll the forums to death.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Echuu
And then there are people who start threads about their problems with another member to troll the forums to death. Whoever do you mean? Someone's creating thread after thread turning the GDF into thheir own "Personal Grievances Forum". I hadn't noticed.

Echuu
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Whoever do you mean? Someone's creating thread after thread turning the GDF into thheir own "Personal Grievances Forum". I hadn't noticed.

smile We have a winner. Claim your million dollars at the desk.

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by FeceMan
I think that he is specifically referring to Alpha Centauri's posting and how he--AC--reported Whirlysplatt for baiting him.

Excuse me? I've never once reported Whirly unless someone logged into my account, or alternatively, is lying.

-AC

Inspectah Deck
Whoever do you mean? Someone's creating thread after thread turning the GDF into thheir own "Personal Grievances Forum". I hadn't noticed.

You sound like a snitch

xmarksthespot
I've never reported anyone to any mods. Have a quick scan of the recent threads in the GDF and tell me do you see a pattern.

KidRock
Why do people often go running off to the mods when they have an argument in a post?

Easy junior. Did someone shit in your cereal or something?

Spelljammer
Where the hell have you been KidRock?! *Jumps in arms*

Save me from these liberal atrocities and thier damn hippity hoppity music! stick out tongue

Alpha Centauri
Where the hell have you been KidRock?! *Jumps in arms*

Save me from these liberal atrocities and thier damn hippity hoppity music! stick out tongue

You're saying that to a guy with a republican "hip hop mc" in his sig wink.

-AC

KidRock
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
You're saying that to a guy with a republican "hip hop mc" in his sig wink.

-AC

Shouldnt you be crying about some girl that made fun of how you looked in the pic thread? cool

Kidrock took a few days off Spelljammer, he has had lots of work to catch up on.

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by KidRock
Shouldnt you be crying about some girl that made fun of how you looked in the pic thread? cool

Oh! Oh shite! So......so sorry.

I mistook you for someone with a sense of humour, tsk. My bad. Geez, this is awkward.

-AC

Echuu
Pretty much all of Whirlysplatt's thread end up like this.

Great Vengeance
lol

Spelljammer
Pretty much all of Whirlysplatt's thread end up like this.
Pretty much all threads end up like this. And yes, I blame the liberals..

EsteemedLeader
Reporting is flaming.

Echuu

laughing I wouldn't say all but a good majority do.

EsteemedLeader

I blame the liberals too...

Echuu
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
Reporting is flaming.

No it's not.

When people use the reporting system properly it brings attention to idiots on the forums who need a stern word and it helps close useless or inproper threads.

KidRock
Oh! Oh shite! So......so sorry.

-AC

As you should be son. cool

xmarksthespot
it helps close useless or inproper threads. E.g. this one.

Lana
E.g. this one.

yes

I've no doubt this'll be closed soon as it's a thinly-veiled pity thread that is teetering on the edge of becoming a bunch of flames.

Echuu
E.g. this one.

Exactly

EsteemedLeader
No it's not.

When people use the reporting system properly it brings attention to idiots on the forums who need a stern word and it helps close useless or inproper threads.

By flaming, I meant "flamer"...like a really gay person. I don't use the word "gay" as an insult anymore...

Echuu
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
By flaming, I meant "flamer"...like a really gay person. I don't use the word "gay" as an insult anymore...

Okay? I still disagree. Reporting is useful to these forums.

FeceMan
Excuse me? I've never once reported Whirly unless someone logged into my account, or alternatively, is lying.

-AC
You said something about it.

*Shrugs.* Not that I care either way.

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by FeceMan
You said something about it.

*Shrugs.* Not that I care either way.

AC has not reported me

Whirlysplatt

All I am doing is trying to keep the arguments on the forum - Snitching is usually an admission of defeat in my opinion - do you snitch X smile

Bardock42
All I am doing is trying to keep the arguments on the forum - Snitching is usually an admission of defeat in my opinion - do you snitch X smile

Even if he does it is in no way a sign of being defeated.....or even wrong..it is just admiting that the oppositre is an idiot that uses unfair methods of debating.....

Lana

No, it isn't. People generally don't report others unless the other person has broken rules. Arguing and debating is okay, but not if it turns into flaming and trolling - and in that case if a mod finds it, they'll ask why no one DID report it.

xmarksthespot
No I don't "snitch". I've never reported anyone either. And there is a difference. I don't consider someone drawing the attention of a moderator to a moronic, offensive or useless thread as "snitching". And if anyone is exhibiting immature behaviour on these forums right now it is you. Someone reported you. Boo f*cking hoo. Hey... maybe... just maybe... it's because you did something moronic. If someone pisses you off tell them to stfu and move on. Frankly no one cares.

Bardock42
and in that case if a mod finds it, they'll ask why no one DID report it.
that's true...Cine always asks me why I backseat moderate instead of reporting double threads......I don't really have an answer but I do it anyways ......

Bardock42
If someone pisses you off tell them to stfu and move on. No one cares. I think that's what this thread is aboot.....

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Bardock42
I think that's what this thread is aboot..... This and about 5 or 6 others.

Whirlysplatt
This and about 5 or 6 others.

now your getting it smile

Whirlysplatt
This and about 5 or 6 others.

Where have all the British gone? Are they tired of being mocked... shifty

holier than thou smile

Tha C-Master
If its serious yea, but it doesn't solve anything otherwise.

What I hate is someone who does, and tells half the story, or better yet, tells AFTER they have been a part of it.

I fight with people and get along fine afterwards, I'm man enough to apologize, but when that person backhandedly reports me after we fought, it makes me say "snitch".
There are younguns on this board, but they like flame wars anyway.

xmarksthespot
now your getting it smile Get what? You making threads with veiled malice because you have personal grievances against other KMC members? That's been pretty blatant to more than just me for a while now.

xmarksthespot
Uh holier than thou how? You took a single comment out of context from a very long and relatively good natured conversation between among others Britannia, debbiejo and I.

Whirlysplatt
Not at all smile

Whirlysplatt
Uh holier than thou how? You took a single comment out of context from a very long and relatively good natured conversation between among others Britannia, debbiejo and I.

you see its all about context anyway back to the snitches smile

Inspectah Deck
yes

I've no doubt this'll be closed soon as it's a thinly-veiled pity thread that is teetering on the edge of becoming a bunch of flames.

Stop snitching nono

Whirlysplatt
Stop snitching nono

indeed

Inspectah Deck
Yep

Whirlysplatt
Yep

I so hate snitches mate smile

Imperial_Samura
Ah, for a world (or forum at least) where snitching was not needed because we all played nice... a Utopia maybe, but I can dream... ahhhhh.

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by Imperial_Samura
Ah, for a world (or forum at least) where snitching was not needed because we all played nice... a Utopia maybe, but I can dream... ahhhhh.

do you ever snitch mate? smile

Inspectah Deck
I so hate snitches mate smile

Yes. They get beaten up very often where I live

Whirlysplatt
Yes. They get beaten up very often where I live

Are you a londoner?

Inspectah Deck
Are you a londoner?

No. New Yorker

Whirlysplatt
No. New Yorker

Its the same in London, I guess all big cities hate snitches smile

Imperial_Samura
do you ever snitch mate? smile

No, and I am happy to report I have never been in any trouble on the boards what so ever.

Inspectah Deck
Its the same in London, I guess all big cities hate snitches smile

I guess so

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by Imperial_Samura
No, and I am happy to report I have never been in any trouble on the boards what so ever.

good man

yahman
And then there are people who start threads about their problems with another member to troll the forums to death.

Lol laughing

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by yahman
Lol laughing
shifty

StaT1c
No. New Yorker It's almost as bad as South Central =[ Now those nukkas don't give a shit; they'll straight up start blasting fools for no reason sad

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by StaT1c
It's almost as bad as South Central = Had a run in with twister eh? stick out tongue

StaT1c
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Had a run in with twister eh? stick out tongue That fool is one dumb ass motherf*cker. How old is he? He types as if he were in fresh out of grade school/into middle school LOL

Tha C-Master
That fool is one dumb ass motherf*cker. How old is he? He types as if he were in fresh out of grade school/into middle school LOL Oh god, he is like 10, don't get me started on his reading comprehension skills.

He takes what we say and misinterprets it, using it against us.

Then he uses lame insults and tattles.

Tha C-Master
"Big Boss

Well Jizin, it's just that they hates anyone thats peaks human and below, when it's against some one above peak, but in this case, cyclops has a beam that could kill anything and wolverine is hated so.....Dare devil looses first, then I think if Cyclops will blast the other two to hell, if they dont get to him first."

I yi yi, what is that thing called, because it isn't a sentence.
wacko

StaT1c
"Big Boss

Well Jizin, it's just that they hates anyone thats peaks human and below, when it's against some one above peak, but in this case, cyclops has a beam that could kill anything and wolverine is hated so.....Dare devil looses first, then I think if Cyclops will blast the other two to hell, if they dont get to him first."

wacko LMAO that's so f*cking embarrassing! I can't believe there are people who actually talk/write like that LOL

Ushgarak
Actually, one of the things I hate most about human culture is the prejudice against the 'snitch', a pejorative term I hate.

There is absolutely nothing the slightest bit wrong with appropriate reporting to authorities. In fact, society could do with a hell of a lot more of it, because there is too much of a conspiracy of silence against the police which is endangering the public.

In the UK, a gang of youths- between 12 and 16- beat up a university student on a bridge in London, and threw him into the river, where he drowned. The resultant case depended on the one of them who broke ranks and admitted the truth of what happened, finally giving comfort to the grieving family.

And what happened? Aside form going to prison, of course, he can never return to his home area because he is under sentence of death in his community for 'snitching'.

What sort of crappy bollocks is this? It starts with not telling anything to teachers- a factor that is in fact simply an extension of bullying, that charismatic troublemkaers make-up in order to make it seem moral for other people not to tell on them, and it ends up in the scenario I say above. That contempt for authority is in itself morally contemptible.

I also note that the person who decries the snitch is pretty damn fast to shop out his own friends if it is his arse on the line. In my London example above, you might have thought they all kept quiet except the one that told. Nope- they all blamed the others and said it had 'nothing to do with me', except for the one who told.

He is now suffering worse than all of them, because of this atrocious view of humanity. Really quite pitiable.

Tha C-Master
StaT1c. it only gets worse, more on that later in pm land.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Ushgarak
Actualyl, one of the things I hate most about human culture is the prejudice against the 'snitch', a pejorative term I hate.

Therte is absolutely nothing the slightest bit wrong with appropriate reporting to authorities. In fact, society could do with a hell of a lot moe of it, because there is too much of a conspiracy of silence against the police which is endangering the public.

In the UK, a gang of youths- between 12 and 16- beat up a university student on a bridge in London, and threw him into the river, where he drowned. The resultant case depended on the one of them who broke ranks and admitted the truth of what happened, finally giving comfort to the grieving family.

And what happened? Aside form going to prison, of course, he can nevber return to his home area because he is under sentence of death in his community for 'snitcihing'.

What sort of crappy bollocks is this? It starts with not telling anything to teachers- a factor that is in fact simply an extension of bullying, thay charismatic troublemkaers make-up in order to make it seem moral for other people not to tell on them, and it ends up in the scenario I say above. That contempt for authority is in itself morally contemptible.

I also note that the person wh decries the snitch is pretty damn fast to shop out his own friends if it is his arse on the line. In my London example above, you might have thought they all kept quiet except the one that told. Nope- they all blamed the others and said it had 'nothing to do with me', except for the one who told.

He is now suffering worse than all of them, because of this atrocious view of humanity. Really quite pitiable.

Well of course there is nothing wrong in a "dire" situation, (term is subjective, but we all understand this).

There is something wrong with grudges, and people who take things out of proportion, it becomes annoying. Especially adults, we should handle some things on our own.

Now "snitching", or "tattletaling", is a derogatory term for persons, who like to instigate, and/or "help. It seems like its for a good cause, but its usually passive aggressive behaiviour in which the weak feels strong.

Alot of the reports on this forum are the equivalent of "Jimmy said shut up", or "tommy has gum in his mouth", I think we can all agree that.

WHO CARES!!

Again a dire situation is different.

Ushgarak
Ah, but 'snitch' isn't used like that, is it? It eventually gets used as a term referring to anyone who goes to the authorities, regardless of the situation.

Until we end up in a climate of fear where only the bravest ever actually dare stand up and say 'this is wrong'.

The extension of the schoolyard logic of the snitch leads to very bad things. Obviously people who abuse the report system here should not, but nor should anyone be made to feel it is wrong to make use of it as appropiate- snitching or otherwise.

Whirlysplatt
Ah, but 'snitch' isn't used like that, is it? It eventually gets used as a term referring to anyone who goes to the authorities, regardless of the situation.

Until we end up in a climate of fear where only the bravest ever actually dare stand up and say 'this is wrong'.

The extension of the schoolyard logic of the snitch leads to very bad things. Obviously people who abuse the report system here should not, but nor shoulkd anyone be made to feel it is wrong to make use of it as appropiate- snitching or otherwise.

A lot of poeple are tattle tales perhaps thats a more acceptable phrase -

charismatic troublemakers are a problem look at hitler

Ushgarak
Tattle tale is just another term that eventually gets twisted to be used in any situation at all. All those terms have no value.

Whirlysplatt
Tattle tale is just another term that eventually gets twisted to be used in any situation at all. All those terms have no value.

tell tale ***? smile

Tha C-Master

Yes, of course. Snitch has been used like that, though I believe that whirly was more or less applying his experience with the boards, and he was implying tattling over a grudge or people who do it to get their "kicks".

However you have a point, but its a tad more serious than the manner that whirly has addressed it.

I agree here too. I myself have grown up in an area where there was trouble around the corner, my dad himself is a police officer, and has been for many years.

In fact, he has educated and tutored many of the "thugs" in the area he lives in, because he knows that they respect him greatly, and are sometimes the difference between a bullet in the chest.

Believe it or not, knowing these types of people can afford some protection, but there must be a balance.

The extension of the schoolyard logic of the snitch leads to very bad things. Obviously people who abuse the report system here should not, but nor shoulkd anyone be made to feel it is wrong to make use of it as appropiate- snitching or otherwise.

Who's to say whats wrong though?

Who's to say the authority will take care of that situation correctly, because they always don't.

Prostitution is illegal and controversial, but pornography is accepted and a past time.

What if the laws are something we don't like, because of a change.

Jim crow laws? What about the laws the jews had to go through, or the native americans?

We don't tell to protect our families, and you and I know that notifying authorites should be used to discretion.

I am by no means a criminal, but I'm just saying there are two sides to the coin.

Ushgarak
Yes, but if you can't work out that the concept doesn't apply when, say, resisting Nazi Germany, then you aren't really helping the discussion much.

In any practical sense, the authorities are the right people to handle nearly all issues 'snitching' refers to.

soleran30
A lot of poeple are tattle tales perhaps thats a more acceptable phrase -

charismatic troublemakers are a problem look at hitler

Sometimes to good for your own words eek!

Whirlysplatt
Yes, but if you can't work out that the concept doesn't apply when, say, resisting Nazi Germany, then you aren't really helping the discussion much.

In any practical sense, the authorities are the right people to handle nearly all issues 'snitching' refers to.

My point has been for days the people of Nazi Germany were culpable accomplices to all War Crimes.

Thats a little different to flaming and running to mods imo smile

Tha C-Master

In any practical sense, the authorities are the right people to handle nearly all issues 'snitching' refers to. Like I've said there are certain degrees to everything.

Aside from that, forum views on grudge reports and passive aggressive behaviour, I fully agree that its unnessecary.

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by soleran30
Sometimes to good for your own words eek!

perhaps shifty

xmarksthespot
Reporting people with cause when they're derogatory is very very very immature. "Snitching" is childish.
Whining like a PAB in several different threads is absolutely reasonable though.
Sarcasm btw.

Whirlysplatt
Reporting people with cause when they're derogatory is very very very immature.
Whining like a PAB in several different threads is absolutely reasonable though.
Sarcasm btw.

roll eyes (sarcastic) its like a little terrier dog laughing

snappy snap snap

Tha C-Master
Reporting people with cause when they're derogatory is very very very immature. "Snitching" is childish.
Sarcasm btw. PAB, what does that mean?

shifty

soleran30
All a play on words snitching, tattle tale whatever ppl that resort to this are angery hungery little ppl needing to prove their cause

Whirlysplatt
All a play on words snitching, tattle tale whatever ppl that resort to this are angery hungery little ppl needing to prove their cause

I agree smile they should not resort to it on a forum unless its really serious

yahman
Whirly mate you cant compare yourself to hitler shifty

your nowhere near as charasmatic . wink

Whirlysplatt

your nowhere near as charasmatic . wink

or mad

xmarksthespot
roll eyes (sarcastic) its like a little terrier dog laughing

snappy snap snap Keep trying to interesting whirly. One day, you just might succeed. smile
PAB, what does that mean?

shifty I have no idea...
resort to this are angery hungery little ppl needing to prove their cause Sort of like creating moronic personal grievance thread after moronic personal grievance thread.

soleran30
Yahman he has charisma and you don't need as much as hitler to be successful you just need it period

Whirlysplatt
Keep trying to interesting whirly. One day, you just might succeed. smile
I have no idea...
Sort of like creating moronic personal grievance thread after moronic personal grievance thread.

snappy snap snap smile laughing out loud

yahman
or mad

laughing

maybe

Tha C-Master

your nowhere near as charasmatic . wink Depends, define charimsa...

yahman
Yahman he has charisma and you don't need as much as hitler to be successful you just need it period

It was a bit of a joke.... but yeh from a serious perspective you are right. big grin

yahman
Depends, define charimsa...

confused mannn steady

Tha C-Master
confused mannn steady specify.

yahman
specify.

confused (strange boy)

Ok magnetic, compelling, charming , appealing, enigmatic

xmarksthespot
Snaphttp://scottwax.com/rice/ratedr/attention%20whore3.jpgsmileHave a nice evening. I'm off.

Tha C-Master
I was just curious of your definition was all.

Personal magnetism
ability to lead
persuasiveness
personality
physical attractiveness.

I was wondering what areas you saw hitles strong in, I'd say 2 maybe 3.

yahman
I was just curious of your definition was all.

Personal magnetism
ability to lead
persuasiveness
personality
physical attractiveness.

I was wondering what areas you saw hitles strong in, I'd say 2 maybe 3.

Mate it was his speeches that rallied the voters from 1929 to 1930. Dude his speeches where just pure charisma. Well the way he presented them where any way, he was in fact a crap leader, the state of the third Reich during the war was chaotic to put it best.

I thought you where trying to suggest that our good friend Whirly was a lot more charismatic than my joke insinuated.

yahman
Have a nice evening. I'm off.

laughing

Tha C-Master
Mate it was his speeches that rallied the voters from 1929 to 1930. Dude his speeches where just pure charisma. Well the way he presented them where any way, he was in fact a crap leader, the state of the third Reich during the war was chaotic to put it best.

I thought you where trying to suggest that our good friend Whirly was a lot more charismatic than my joke insinuated. I agree he was a master at what he did, I was wondering your context of charisma.

It was a joke too, I didn't know if you meant sexy or something lol. laughing out loud

debbiejo
Have a nice evening. I'm off.

laughing laughing Attention seeking whore

yahman
I agree he was a master at what he did, I was wondering your context of charisma.

It was a joke too, I didn't know if you meant sexy or something lol. laughing out loud

I was suggesting that Whirly has all the traits of Hitler except charisma, If you see Hitler like that, well its your oppinion. ALthough can i ask if it is the moustache or the fact that he has dark hair and is short.

Tha C-Master
Whoops.

I'll leave you and hitler alone then, let you do some catching up lol.

yahman
Whoops.

I'll leave you and hitler alone then, let you do some catching up lol.
laughing out loud

AdventChild
it's pathetic...two people argue...then some RANDOM person comes in and see's that they are agruing or debating and run and tell a moderator like a child...those are the people who has always been picked on as a small child or was always called the "tatle tale"..... funny how the snitches are the ones with no friends, no partner, and no lives.....

Bardock42
it's pathetic...two people argue...then some RANDOM person comes in and see's that they are agruing or debating and run and tell a moderator like a child...those are the people who has always been picked on as a small child or was always called the "tatle tale"..... funny how the snitches are the ones with no friends, no partner, and no lives.....

Actually we are talking aboot cases where one of the debater reports their oponent....

Inspectah Deck
It's almost as bad as South Central =

Yep. Especially Queens

Spelljammer
Why do you think we snitch?

I may not be a nice guy, but I'm not a stupid one either.. The truth is, it's one of the few things we have. Call it disgusting, but we get a sick pleasure out of getting you people in trouble. You take for granteed those simple pleasures like friends, lovers, and a social life. You never stop to think about how lucky you are to have people around you whom you can trust, and how even when you're at your lowest, someone's always there to lie down with you untill you have the strength to get up. We don't have that. So we do what we can to vent. Because it eats us up inside that we had to be unlucky on the dice roll of life. It's not fair, and who are you to judge? You're just ignorant because your dice roll came up decent in numbers..

Snitches are just another form of bullies. We just don't have the alpha gene inorder to intimidate our way out of problems.. Again, more misfortune..

Inspectah Deck

The extension of the schoolyard logic of the snitch leads to very bad things. Obviously people who abuse the report system here should not, but nor should anyone be made to feel it is wrong to make use of it as appropiate- snitching or otherwise.

Cause you'll get jumped

"Big Boss

wacko

laughing out loud

Grand Moff Gav

Reported there is a reason the report button is there and those who use it should not be subject to pettey remarks.

AdventChild
Why do you think we snitch?

I may not be a nice guy, but I'm not a stupid one either.. The truth is, it's one of the few things we have. Call it disgusting, but we get a sick pleasure out of getting you people in trouble. You take for granteed those simple pleasures like friends, lovers, and a social life. You never stop to think about how lucky you are to have people around you whom you can trust, and how even when you're at your lowest, someone's always there to lie down with you untill you have the strength to get up. We don't have that. So we do what we can to vent. Because it eats us up inside that we had to be unlucky on the dice roll of life. It's not fair, and who are you to judge? You're just ignorant because your dice roll came up decent in numbers..

Snitches are just another form of bullies. We just don't have the alpha gene inorder to intimidate our way out of problems.. Again, more misfortune..

i wasn't directly refering to you....but since you said "We" i assuming you're one of those people that described earlier on...well snitches always have their parents....snitches tell on everyone about everything EXCEPT themselves...hm... and now i'm ignorant because i was lucky......no i'm not ignorant and i'm not lucky, i choose to be outgoing and have friends, and have a social life....it's a choice not luck..man i'm off topic...any way some people are just sad....in so many ways....

pr1983
I dont believe this thread...

what are we all, 5?

if someone reports you, they have a reason, not everything can be settled in a thread...

whether their reason is good or not is up to the mods...

Spelljammer
Besides, some people are assholes and deserved to be told on. No amount of reasoning or fighting with them is going to make them any less of an ass.. If only all problems could be solved so easily..

Capt_Fantastic

Um, no. The state of the German government was quite effecient and productive. Hitler was an excellent leader, he was just off his rocker...and his head was full of parnoid, unrealistic ideas. I can assure you, that if the war had not happened, and they had pulle dout of Poland, then Germany wold be one of the greatest world powers to this day. Don't forget that for the first 3/4 of teh war, they were winning.

Hitler simply had no conscious. He was a rabid anti-smoker. He was a vegetarian that believe the way he did, because he believed in animal rights. But, in contrast, he marched millions of humans into the infernos.

Grand Moff Gav
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
Um, no. The state of the German government was quite effecient and productive. Hitler was an excellent leader, he was just off his rocker...and his head was full of parnoid, unrealistic ideas. I can assure you, that if the war had not happened, and they had pulle dout of Poland, then Germany wold be one of the greatest world powers to this day. Don't forget that for the first 3/4 of teh war, they were winning.

Hitler simply had no conscious. He was a rabid anti-smoker. He was a vegetarian that believe the way he did, because he believed in animal rights. But, in contrast, he marched millions of humans into the infernos.

I agree but I dont think your statement Hitler simply had no conscious is not correct he simply did what he felt was best for the thing he loved most....Germany.

Spelljammer
Originally posted by Grand Moff Gav
I agree but I dont think your statement Hitler simply had no conscious is not correct he simply did what he felt was best for the thing he loved most....Germany.
Do you even bother to watch History channel? Hitler had no qualms about Germany or any one else for that matter. His entire Super Race concept was one big propaganda scheme after the next. He built a momument of lies and deceit to acheive world domination. And he would've gotten away with it too had it not been for you meddeling kids..

Capt_Fantastic

Loved it so much that he took it into a two front war that his generals warned him against. He was a great leader, and excellent politician...but not a military commander. We'd all be speaking german right now, if he'd listened to his generals. One of his last addresses to teh German people was that they were to fight to the death, in a war that had already been lost. And in one speech to teh Resichstag, he said that he would sacrifice every German citizen to accomplish his goals.

AdventChild
one question....

what does this have to do with snitching?....

Capt_Fantastic

But, I guess he had a conscious when it came to dogs. He hated animal cruelty.

Capt_Fantastic
one question....

Nothing. It's simply more interesting.

AdventChild
laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing

Capt_Fantastic
Do you even bother to watch History channel?

Remember, those who sit back and watch history, have no hand in making it.

wink

Bardock42
one question....

One question

who died to make you KMC Police?

Tha C-Master
it's pathetic...two people argue...then some RANDOM person comes in and see's that they are agruing or debating and run and tell a moderator like a child...those are the people who has always been picked on as a small child or was always called the "tatle tale"..... funny how the snitches are the ones with no friends, no partner, and no lives..... yes

How's it been AC?

AdventChild
yes

How's it been AC?

busy....school ,work eat and sleep....during the week..on weekends work eat sleep KMC train eat, kmc, sleep.....i'm tired..how's it goin CM?

Tha C-Master
School is starting up on the 3rd of the next month.

Gotta get yet ANOTHER job, and online "stuff" smile

Capt_Fantastic
busy....school ,work eat and sleep....during the week..on weekends work eat sleep KMC train eat, kmc, sleep.....i'm tired..how's it goin CM?

Um, whats this got to do with snitching?

stick out tongue

Grand Moff Gav
One question

who died to make you KMC Police?

Im part of the KMC police.

Tha C-Master
Just catching up on old times is all.

Bardock42

stick out tongue
Whaaaa a gay Police Men....reminds me of something stick out tongue

Grand Moff Gav
Just catching up on old times is all.

police oh really

AdventChild

stick out tongue big grin i love you capt! nothing it's just more interesting...that's all

Capt_Fantastic
Whaaaa a gay Police Men....reminds me of something stick out tongue

Are you looking at my ass?

Tha C-Master
police oh really Well I pm'ed her a few times, and she didn't get them so I catch her on her and make her pay!!!!

HAHAHHA! pirate

BackFire

I am!

Grand Moff Gav
nooooooooooooooooooo

Inspectah Deck
Reported there is a reason the report button is there and those who use it should not be subject to pettey remarks.

You sound like a snitch

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by BackFire
I am!

LOL

excellent, I've turned another!

your membership card is in the mail

BackFire
Please tell me it's rainbow colored with a picture of Richard Simmons on it!

Tha C-Master
You sound like a snitch I just dealt with one, as Backfire would have the liberty of telling you.

Its addicting sad

Bardock42
Perhaps......its a really pretty ass though....

Grand Moff Gav
You sound like a snitch

I prefer to think of myswlf as freelance moderator..

Inspectah Deck
I just dealt with one, as Backfire would have the liberty of telling you.

Its addicting sad

Twister?

I prefer to think of myswlf as freelance moderator..

Great googly moogly

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by BackFire
Please tell me it's rainbow colored with a picture of Richard Simmons on it!

Oh, it does.

And in keeping with "what's cool", it's got a hologram of Richard 'sweatin' to the oldies.

You know, for someone who exercises all the time, he's one hell of a chubby bottom.

Grand Moff Gav
I could make lfe very difficult for all of you

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>